Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eagle

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 14, 2012
Hi I have been looking everywhere for amped if u can help me or know another site to order from please let me Kno asap! Plz get back w me asap and let me Kno what u can get what deal we can work out...thanks nwhicks21@Yahoo.com is my email
ampeit

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Sep 15, 2012
Brady Kendrick is fake he does not reliever takes ur money and u will never receive ur product
Bryan

Coventry, RI

#23 Sep 28, 2012
has anyone found amped in dover nh or rhode island hit me up tarokun84@yahoo.com

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#24 Sep 28, 2012

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#25 Sep 28, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
I found Ladybug attractant! And it's cheap... http://www.agorganics.com/products/Lady-Bug-A...
Five o

Mesa, AZ

#26 Nov 3, 2012
I just move to phoenix 6 months ago to attend school never heard of bath salts or spice were I came from totally banned , always smoked weed any way I tried amped lady bug from some body who uses this stuff All the time loved it was like doing coke without the side effects of the other went to sleep took a while though woke up feeling fine wouldn't use this all the time weekend fun only like the other natural GOOD shit though
Five o

Mesa, AZ

#27 Nov 3, 2012
Yes they sell it in phoenix but really hard to find only one shop that I no of who sells it but y need to know him really well for him to sell it to y in the back room in frig the guy who I did this with said only shop left who's sells it he would no checked all over nothing he introduced me to the shop owner went back to him few days later he new me and sold it to me , the next time I went week later he acted like he didn't no me said he didn't sell amped asked some questions you no check me out for it

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#31 Nov 4, 2012
cyrussfive wrote:
i have schizo effective and intermittant explosive disorder and i constantly hear voices even with medication they can break through and make my day a living hell but with a little bit of amped i go all day without hearing voices or being depressed.if someone knows how or where to contact the makers of this stuff and start testing on other people who have problems and see if it can't be turned into a pharmacauticle so i don't have to feel like a crack head just to make the voices go away and not feel so damned insane all the time . if any one knows how to contact them pleas post it here or email me with the info at Cyrussfive@yahoo.com so i can contact them'
thanks
Why not explain this to your doctor?
It may help him to find the right meds to help
you out.
iowamiss

United States

#32 Dec 6, 2012
ampedMAN wrote:
WE SELL AMPED .5G AND 1G PACKS AS WELL AS EIGHTBALLZ .5G AND 1G PACKS,WE ALSO HAVE SNOWMAN,GREEN BUDDAH,IVORY WAVE TRANQUILITY,GO FAST,BULLET,AND DISCO, MINIMUM ORDER OF 5 PACKS AND ALL ORDERS COME WITH A FREE 1G SAMPLE OF SNOWMAN ,WE SHIP ALL ORDERS FREE EXPRESS FEDEX NEXTDAY DELIVERY AND ALL ORDERS COME WITH TRACKING NUMBERS,TO INQUIRE ABOUT PRICES OR TO PLACE A ORDER EMAIL US AT .......cinfinger81@gmail.com
Are u for real? How can i be sure? Got ripped off last time i saw an ad like this. ma_thorn@hotmail.como
Cinfinger81 scammer

Tempe, AZ

#38 Mar 16, 2013
iowamiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u for real? How can i be sure? Got ripped off last time i saw an ad like this. ma_thorn@hotmail.como
I just made a purchase from him because I thought he was real, he spit the most convincing claims like I would only have to pay half up front and after I received the shipment he would trust me to pay the rest! He was so believable, of course he promised after I sent the money he would call 45 min later to give tracking number, and of course I never heard from him again. That was weeks ago! He said he would pay for next day delivery and everything so I believed him. He had a good back story how he used to b military but got discharged. He's a low life POS. His name is Chris Infinger from SC, uses the email Cinfinger81@gmail.com. I should of looked him up but I was really desperate. Search his name on the Internet and its full of scams. So please spread the word so more people don't lose money. I got what I deserved by looking for stuff online but I was desperate. Never again! I'm posting this everywhere! He says he always has Roxie's, 10/325's and pretty much everything. Uses multiple names on here. Beware!!!
wvanpslayer

Midland, NC

#39 Mar 16, 2013
Babychicka23 wrote:
<quoted text>I it's so hard to order it on line I know one and that is wickedherbs but I have read that they are changing there web site I do check here and there but I still get it @NC but if u ever find out that u can order anywhere on line let me know here is my email dianneortiz@msn.com
Where are you finding it in nc?
Email address is wvampslayer@gmail.com

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#40 Mar 18, 2013
Cinfinger81 scammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I just made a purchase from him because I thought he was real, he spit the most convincing claims like I would only have to pay half up front and after I received the shipment he would trust me to pay the rest! He was so believable, of course he promised after I sent the money he would call 45 min later to give tracking number, and of course I never heard from him again. That was weeks ago! He said he would pay for next day delivery and everything so I believed him. He had a good back story how he used to b military but got discharged. He's a low life POS. His name is Chris Infinger from SC, uses the email Cinfinger81@gmail.com. I should of looked him up but I was really desperate. Search his name on the Internet and its full of scams. So please spread the word so more people don't lose money. I got what I deserved by looking for stuff online but I was desperate. Never again! I'm posting this everywhere! He says he always has Roxie's, 10/325's and pretty much everything. Uses multiple names on here. Beware!!!
Ordering illegal narcotics online is,by definition, a hazardous undertaking. You should be thankful he wasn't really a cop.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Charlotte, NC

#41 Mar 19, 2013
Babychicka23 wrote:
<quoted text>I it's so hard to order it on line I know one and that is wickedherbs but I have read that they are changing there web site I do check here and there but I still get it @NC but if u ever find out that u can order anywhere on line let me know here is my email dianneortiz@msn.com
I live in NC. Where are you finding it? All I have found is Bubbles and it isn't as good as AMPED.
Steve

Perrysburg, OH

#42 Jun 1, 2013
mason wrote:
Looking for a small store or gas station that sells this product!! Can anyone help me out please?
www.mufmuf.com
attracted ladybug

Dover, NH

#44 Feb 21, 2014
Any updates? I heard ampedV2 will be available next month
attracted ladybug

Dover, NH

#45 Feb 21, 2014
Any update

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Old Sam 5,886
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 min latent uselessness 17,321
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 4 min Old Sam 17,568
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 6 min Old Sam 1,269
I cyber ice-bucket challenge ...in recognition ... 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 6
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 7 min Old Sam 3,243
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Jennifer Renee 6,019
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min -Lea- 18,587
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 22 min Adrian DeVine 28,498
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min janice 145,180
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr Bill 236
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr CNN Don Queer Lemon 364
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••