where is the Ladybug attractant and/or amped energy powder!?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mason

Lehi, UT

#1 May 8, 2012
Looking for a small store or gas station that sells this product!! Can anyone help me out please?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 May 8, 2012
Ladybug amped energy powder...WHAT THE FREAK?? Get up, put Classic Rock on the radio and start dancing and singing...YOUR ENERGY WILL AMAZE YOU..YOU alone..Have the POWER to energize YOURSELF..don't need no outside help...GET A LIFE, DUDE!!!
I know

Woonsocket, RI

#3 May 9, 2012
mason wrote:
Looking for a small store or gas station that sells this product!! Can anyone help me out please?
You can find it right in the headshops. Sometimes they don't display everything even though it's legal so if you don't see it there ask an employee. P.s. small headshops are usually cheaper on everything
Mused

Freedom, NH

#4 May 14, 2012
What state u from? Dover has a shop
Yoyo

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2012
I live in ga any help on finding it here
cyrussfive

Cumberland, MD

#6 Jul 14, 2012
i have schizo effective and intermittant explosive disorder and i constantly hear voices even with medication they can break through and make my day a living hell but with a little bit of amped i go all day without hearing voices or being depressed.if someone knows how or where to contact the makers of this stuff and start testing on other people who have problems and see if it can't be turned into a pharmacauticle so i don't have to feel like a crack head just to make the voices go away and not feel so damned insane all the time . if any one knows how to contact them pleas post it here or email me with the info at Cyrussfive@yahoo.com so i can contact them'
thanks
Jason

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2012
mason wrote:
I can help ya out but I have to mail it to ya.$50.00 1/2 gram. let me know
Amped921@aol.com
steve

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Wickedhervs.com its 35 Bux for a gram
steve

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Jul 18, 2012
steve wrote:
Wickedhervs.com its 35 Bux for a gram
wickedherbs.com
chris

Chandler, AZ

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Brittany

Dover, NH

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Mused wrote:
What state u from? Dover has a shop
what is the address to the shop in dover?
Kay

Wyoming, MI

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Ok i live in michigan it recently became out lawed what states near me is it still selling it? email me please. 4481.email@gmail.com
debr

Waltham, MA

#13 Aug 2, 2012
oh heard huge raids all over US
wvampslayer

Mount Holly, NC

#14 Aug 11, 2012
where can i find amped in south carolina?
erica

Dover, NH

#15 Aug 24, 2012
heyy mused or brittney whats up with the Amp ladybug attractant in or near Dover New Hampshire?????????? can someone help plz thanks

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2012
I need help finding Amped as well. I have gone to several headshops in S.C. and they all say they do not sell it. What gives? And can anybody help me?
Baby chick

Lincolnton, NC

#17 Aug 26, 2012
Well it has been hard to find this amped I'm from NC I was able to find it at one head shop. And they made them to remove it from the shelfs that sux and the guy that said that he can get it for 50.00 dallors who's to say that he gas not pocketed the money but if anyone finds it email at dianneortiz@msn.com

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2012
Thank you for your comment about Amped. I was just wondering if you think you could purchase it online, and if so from where.
Anonymous

Lincolnton, NC

#19 Aug 28, 2012
wvampslayer wrote:
Thank you for your comment about Amped. I was just wondering if you think you could purchase it online, and if so from where.
I it's so hard to order it on line I know one and that is wickedherbs but I have read that they are changing there web site I do check here and there but I still get it @NC but if u ever find out that u can order anywhere on line let me know here is my email dianneortiz@msn.com
tommy

Oneida, NY

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Babychicka23 wrote:
<quoted text>I it's so hard to order it on line I know one and that is wickedherbs but I have read that they are changing there web site I do check here and there but I still get it @NC but if u ever find out that u can order anywhere on line let me know here is my email dianneortiz@msn.com
do you have any idea where to purchase amp. infernomotors@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min CJ Rocker 157,858
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min -TheExam- 9,765
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min NinaRocks 39,283
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 18 min Michael Satterfield 17,842
Rest in Peace, Spock 20 min Christinsanity 125
ISSI is in all 50 States! 28 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 34 min razz58 8,079
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr harleyhoney 753
Obama takes control of Internet 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 140
More from around the web