Who are some of your favorite people ...

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29 Dec 17, 2013
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
"many more have touched my heart"
You're Lucky. They ripped mine out.
The one they love to hate. They'd be at a loss without.

Bad Bex

“Never underestimate a witch ..”

Level 3

It might be your undoing ....

#30 Dec 17, 2013
Xetra wrote:
<quoted text>
The one they love to hate. They'd be at a loss without.
Absolutely, I wouldn't know how to continue through life without her nasty PM's.

((HUGS & KISSES))

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32 Dec 17, 2013
60s chic wrote:
I don't like naming names because everyone on this forum has something about them that makes their posts enjoyable to read. Just the same, quite a few on this forum who are very witty and make me laugh. Then there are the sweeties who are wise and witty too - like Colorado Chick, Grace Nerissa, Marissa 2, Hippychick. Enzo and Clem are comedians in their own right, too, lol. Forgive me for leaving anyone out because, everyone has something that they contribute to this forum be it humor, advice or just discussing whatever. I don't go to El's Kitchen very often, but she too is a sweetheart. Oh, and I can't leave out Lawrence Wolf - funny guy, lol.
But enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#33 Dec 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>But enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?
She thinks like I think that she probably thinks like I sort of think that your ok I think..
DILF

Huntington, NY

#34 Dec 17, 2013
Not trying to be negative at all.....but....It's much easier for me to name the one(s) that ARE NOT my favorites in TOPIX.

8-)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35 Dec 17, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Debra27, Marissa2, HML, the GMG, Miss Trina, Tally, Princess Hey, the good Doctor on the left coast, my Colorado Chick Miss Otis, USCG thumper, Miss Stacked, Wichita Rick,,Miss Hippi, Liam, Miss Ola, Clem the bus bozo and Old Sam...and Ami in Miami when I forget to take me Beano...
Enzo that is so sweet of you. You are definitely on of my favorite posters too. I think all of the people you have named would agree, if not let me know. I've been working out, I can take them verbally on-line, LOL. Oh and on the list you have "writ down somewhere" of people that would miss you should you leave, hope my name's on that one too, because I would definitely miss you. We haven't been posting at the same time so at times I do, but I still read and chuckle or in this case read and say smile :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T1UKUJM...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#36 Dec 17, 2013
"smile".....not say smile.......and that was almost perfect, darn it

Level 6

Location hidden

#37 Dec 17, 2013
DILF wrote:
Not trying to be negative at all.....but....It's much easier for me to name the one(s) that ARE NOT my favorites in TOPIX.
8-)
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TKJMTPI...

Who's been naughty and who's been nice:)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#38 Dec 17, 2013
There are so many more that I like than don't like. As far as favorites go...they know!

Level 7

Location hidden

#39 Dec 17, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>She thinks like I think that she probably thinks like I sort of think that your ok I think..
Don't let me stop you!
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#40 Dec 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let me stop you!
I don 't normally like to think,I get a nose bleed..

Level 7

Location hidden

#41 Dec 17, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I don 't normally like to think,I get a nose bleed..
You're lucky. I usually get an argument.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#42 Dec 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You're lucky. I usually get an argument.
lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#43 Dec 17, 2013
I have always enjoyed Princess Hey and her delightful poetry verse quotes..on the Poetry threads...;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44 Dec 17, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
There are so many more that I like than don't like. As far as favorites go...they know!
Your a sweetheart Hippi :)

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45 Dec 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Your a sweetheart Hippi :)
So are you, Denny my friend!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46 Dec 17, 2013
60s chic wrote:
I don't like naming names because everyone on this forum has something about them that makes their posts enjoyable to read. Just the same, quite a few on this forum who are very witty and make me laugh. Then there are the sweeties who are wise and witty too - like Colorado Chick, Grace Nerissa, Marissa 2, Hippychick. Enzo and Clem are comedians in their own right, too, lol. Forgive me for leaving anyone out because, everyone has something that they contribute to this forum be it humor, advice or just discussing whatever. I don't go to El's Kitchen very often, but she too is a sweetheart. Oh, and I can't leave out Lawrence Wolf - funny guy, lol.
See, I knew I forgot some...60s Chick, Hippichick, Clem, HML, Lylah...I also have some Hockey buddies...Buffalo Boy, Grogan and GMG Mike is also part of this group...we each like different teams, but we respect eachother...and we all LOVE Hockey...:) Go Flyers!!!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#47 Dec 17, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I knew I forgot some...60s Chick, Hippichick, Clem, HML, Lylah...I also have some Hockey buddies...Buffalo Boy, Grogan and GMG Mike is also part of this group...we each like different teams, but we respect eachother...and we all LOVE Hockey...:) Go Flyers!!!
You're definitely on my list, sweet Marissa!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48 Dec 17, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're definitely on my list, sweet Marissa!
Thank you...:)

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#49 Dec 17, 2013
You to Marissa. ;).
My faves are axxx of course! ;). Dave a great guy! Hiya!! Chilli j, deer m fisherman Trish, always have awesome posts. N of course I have favs I love to troll. Dragoon n hh makeup top of that list. Then there is my first n most fave troll n his silver tounge who is in a league all his own;) And newbie rockinjake just made a last minute slid onto my favs list with the smoothness of his clever post. I'm sure there will b more to come!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 min andet1987 4,772
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 5 min andet1987 41,827
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 9 min liam cul8r 559
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 10 min andet1987 5,614
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 11 min SweLL GirL 33,718
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min SweLL GirL 11,251
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 12 min liam cul8r 2,530
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min CJ Rocker 224,508
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr forwhatitsworth 29,085
More from around the web