Comments
441 - 460 of 542 Comments Last updated 19 hrs ago

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#472
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

David0407 wrote:
How doe's Topix keep up with everyone being REPORTED??
they're just kidding around here but topix really does take it seriously, amazing huh? have only reported a few times on 3 forums & it was taken care of immediately...but then I've been onboard 5 1/2 yrs...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#473
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
they're just kidding around here but topix really does take it seriously, amazing huh? have only reported a few times on 3 forums & it was taken care of immediately...but then I've been onboard 5 1/2 yrs...
Reported.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#474
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
they're just kidding around here but topix really does take it seriously, amazing huh? have only reported a few times on 3 forums & it was taken care of immediately...but then I've been onboard 5 1/2 yrs...
lol i know!! just being a smart Azz!!!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
oh baby that turns me ON!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh baby that turns me ON!!!
...Mikes gonna report us...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Oct 5, 2013
 
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...Mikes gonna report us...
I won't tell if you don't...and I'm already cheatin on Captn Morgan...drinkin Bayou Spiced Rum ...=)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't tell if you don't...and I'm already cheatin on Captn Morgan...drinkin Bayou Spiced Rum ...=)
You're cheatin on the Capt?
Reported.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#479
Oct 5, 2013
 
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cheatin on the Capt?
Reported.
stop that now!!! I told you it does thangs to me...

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#480
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

... the captn ola and enzo please report to the office ... immediately ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#481
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
... the captn ola and enzo please report to the office ... immediately ...
But, but, theres a fire in the hole...sir...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#482
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ruh roh...enzo started it!!! sheesh its like you have a radar or something...you put that dang spyware back on my puter didn't ya??? I knew I shoulda stuck to the iphone...why am I babbling you ask??

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#483
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, theres a fire in the hole...sir...
...DOUBLE REPORTED ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, theres a fire in the hole...sir...
excuse me!!! the clinic said that was confidential!!!

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#485
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, theres a fire in the hole...sir...
Since when did this thread become a sexy orgy...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#486
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, theres a fire in the hole...sir...
Likely story...LOL

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#487
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>...DOUBLE REPORTED ...
DOUBLY exciting!!! now bite me!!!

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#488
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
ruh roh...enzo started it!!! sheesh its like you have a radar or something...you put that dang spyware back on my puter didn't ya??? I knew I shoulda stuck to the iphone...why am I babbling you ask??
... a good man always knows ... sumthang enzo and captn havent a clue about ...

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#489
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
DOUBLY exciting!!! now bite me!!!
... not till i see a note from the clinic

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#490
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>...DOUBLE REPORTED ...
...your wearing searsuckers mate...
Reported.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me!!! the clinic said that was confidential!!!
LOL geez Ola I read that and spit water everywhere.... Thank YOU for the laugh....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••