David0407 wrote:
Mmmmm!! Nope nothing.Lol
...give it time...

“Southern Pride”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

American right to fly it

#840 Jun 9, 2013
Looking at my record collection and turn table ..... WOW!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#841 Jun 9, 2013
Whatever happened to the things that make you feel young thread. I liked that one better and not just because I started it, lol

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#842 Jun 10, 2013
I hate having to call the plumber....we have two toilets that run way too long, after flushed....it's one of those things, you can deal with or just get fixed.....alway's think the plumber has the same control as like an auto mechanic.....where they could sell you whatever some malady was.....and i just scratch my head and say....How Much?.........lol.....Please have mercy on us...lol...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#843 Jun 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I hate having to call the plumber....we have two toilets that run way too long, after flushed....it's one of those things, you can deal with or just get fixed.....alway's think the plumber has the same control as like an auto mechanic.....where they could sell you whatever some malady was.....and i just scratch my head and say....How Much?.........lol.....Please have mercy on us...lol...
I get what you mean......or they say they have to fix one thing first to see IF it's causing the problem then if it does not work then it is this other thing that cost even more and takes 2~3 times longer to fix then the first.....blahhh

Your right at their Mercy!

:)

“Nothing Going On But The Rent”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#844 Jun 10, 2013
Seeing everything starting to go south makes me feel and look old.

Level 7

Location hidden

#845 Jun 10, 2013
AmyBabyinWV wrote:
Seeing everything starting to go south makes me feel and look old.
Are those the Travellers in their pickups?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#846 Jun 10, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem! I'll just ask Colorado Chick to dance instead...before she reports me again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Tc4fIQvr8e0XX
GOTTA BE FREAKIN' KIDDING. Dude!!

Oh..REPORTED...for SOLICITATION!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#847 Jun 10, 2013
The race seems longer.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#848 Jun 10, 2013
Today is my son's last official day of highschool. That makes me feel old. Seems like just yesterday I was changing his diapers.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#849 Jun 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Whatever happened to the things that make you feel young thread. I liked that one better and not just because I started it, lol
I guess everybody,here must be old.

Level 7

Location hidden

#850 Jun 10, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess everybody,here must be old.
...LOL...Yeah, wish i could go back to highschool, and know what i know now....Not Really, i loved my times better.....Vietnam and "Summertime Blues" by Blue Cheer.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#851 Jun 10, 2013
Well, just cause our bodies age doesn't mean we can't all stay young at heart and offbeat is a great help as far as I'm concerned

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#852 Jun 10, 2013

Level 5

Location hidden

#853 Jun 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...LOL...Yeah, wish i could go back to highschool, and know what i know now....Not Really, i loved my times better.....Vietnam and "Summertime Blues" by Blue Cheer.....
Lol yeah times! Have changed, cell phone?? What cell phone? Get your Azz out and walk. Lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#854 Jun 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Well, just cause our bodies age doesn't mean we can't all stay young at heart and offbeat is a great help as far as I'm concerned
You are correct!!! Lol :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#855 Jun 10, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct!!! Lol :)
You ever watch Twilight Zone? You see the one where all the old folk are in that home and griping about how old they are, and the one says that they are aging because they quit playing. He goes outside and plays kick the can with the kids and he starts to get young again, lol. They all start doing it and start to be young, the one who refuses is left all alone and doesn't know what happened to his friends, and he wants to play too, but it's too late. They're all gone and there is no one left to play with.
Young at heart, people!!!! Life's short, enjoy it!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#856 Jun 10, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yeah times! Have changed, cell phone?? What cell phone? Get your Azz out and walk. Lol
These dang kids today....Can't even roll a proper fatty...they don't teach that on your Mulberry, do they?....Well...i oughta.....lol...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#857 Jun 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever watch Twilight Zone? You see the one where all the old folk are in that home and griping about how old they are, and the one says that they are aging because they quit playing. He goes outside and plays kick the can with the kids and he starts to get young again, lol. They all start doing it and start to be young, the one who refuses is left all alone and doesn't know what happened to his friends, and he wants to play too, but it's too late. They're all gone and there is no one left to play with.
Young at heart, people!!!! Life's short, enjoy it!!!
Yup, I watched that one!!!(Did you know that Rod Serling is from this crappy town?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 6 min Mega Monster 3,095
The Yes/No Game (May '11) 9 min Crazy Beautiful 7,990
this is a must for me 9 min TALLYHO 8541 9
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 9 min Ferret 1
The Letter B (Jun '09) 11 min Mega Monster 5,382
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 12 min whatimeisit 6,332
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min red and right 173,937
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min wichita-rick 169,568
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 43,870
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 13,374