How Long Have You Won in "Last Post W...

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

482 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

“So Hillary Blames the Universe”

Since: Jun 08

..for her peevishness..

#6761 Jul 23, 2014
....me too, Emmie.....we got some rain...2 of my shepherd's hooks blew over, but the neighbor lost a tree (bradford pear....crummy tree to start with....)....enjoy the rest of the week.......!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6762 Jul 25, 2014
hiya sweet Emma!!!

yes Sammy, I saw that y'all were getting blessed relief...we just got lotsa rumbling & a bit of light show...went around us...agree about the B Pear...the blooms smell awful & they never live long...

I THOT he might get weekend off & we were going to a watermelon festival (SIGH) but nope,... same ole same ole round here but aint nuuttin wrong with dat either...=)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#6763 Jul 25, 2014
Should get to 100 today. Coming down from 104 yesterday and should continue down to about high 70's by Wed next week here in southwest Kansas.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6764 Jul 25, 2014
Enjoy your Saturday and Sunday, ola and Sam and Mike.

..for her peevishness..

#6765 Jul 25, 2014
....you too, Emmie.....you, too.........

..for her peevishness..

#6766 Jul 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
hiya sweet Emma!!!
yes Sammy, I saw that y'all were getting blessed relief...we just got lotsa rumbling & a bit of light show...went around us...agree about the B Pear...the blooms smell awful & they never live long...
I THOT he might get weekend off & we were going to a watermelon festival (SIGH) but nope,... same ole same ole round here but aint nuuttin wrong with dat either...=)
....we got waaaaay more wind than rain, and the rain we got was horizontal......but any rain was more than we had..........the sprinklers go back out tomorrow......under 'nother heat advisory......no snow or ice tho, so i'm ok widdit.......liberry's nice and cool.....too many kidz fer my taste tho.........

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#6768 Jul 28, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
....we got waaaaay more wind than rain, and the rain we got was horizontal......but any rain was more than we had..........the sprinklers go back out tomorrow......under 'nother heat advisory......no snow or ice tho, so i'm ok widdit.......liberry's nice and cool.....too many kidz fer my taste tho.........
If they could just find a way to take the heat from the summer and cold from the winter and blend them together so that it is like spring or fall all year round.

Actually someone did for his home I read about years ago. He had two Olympic size pool volume of water tanks installed under ground. He would pump the 65-70 degrees F water up to his house in winter heating the house and slightly cooling the water in the tanks. Then in summer he pumps the slight cooler water to the house cooling it down and slightly raising the water temperature (getting ready for the next winter).

They asked him why he did this, and he answered "...to save on heating and cooling bills". If I had that kind of money, I think I would just pay the bills.

..for her peevishness..

#6769 Jul 28, 2014
....what a country........

..for her peevishness..

#6770 Jul 29, 2014
....man......is this thread dead meat, or what.......?

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#6771 Jul 31, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
....man......is this thread dead meat, or what.......?
Well there are not many breaking the old record lately to talk about it. I was very surprised to see (about two-three months ago) "Skipper"s old record fall to one of our very nice LPW! lady's.. And Jeffrey breaking the record again just a couple of months later was a major surprise at about 24 hours. Oh I miss Skipper, that guy could really hold the record for "The Dream Team".

Maybe with the record now being so long, maybe we all should decide on a new topix(c) to talk about while waiting for a new record breaker to come along, or head over to GMGMIKE'S Bar in the Clubhouse and/or the dining room.

..for her peevishness..

#6772 Jul 31, 2014
....the place has changed so much i doubt if it will ever be as enjoyable as it was once.......

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#6773 Aug 1, 2014
... hello Miss M...A... Ola and Ole Sam ... eyes just stopped long nuff to claim the win fors the indies ... i dun also put tbe five fingeer grab and dun stoll ole sams tractor lawn sprinkler that walks up on da lawn and otber facy floral extravaganzas ... iw... and a fine how dee doo to alls the rest of yas ...iw ... tell the mighty bow-legged one eyes be a retur in the sprinkler round winter ... hahaha you ole polecat ...

Ashburn, VA

#6774 Aug 1, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
....the place has changed so much i doubt if it will ever be as enjoyable as it was once.......
... just a admit it ya miss my scholrery way wit dem big words ... plus im a good looker ... besides im rich and have a charmin personalitee ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6775 Aug 1, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there are not many breaking the old record lately to talk about it. I was very surprised to see (about two-three months ago) "Skipper"s old record fall to one of our very nice LPW! lady's.. And Jeffrey breaking the record again just a couple of months later was a major surprise at about 24 hours. Oh I miss Skipper, that guy could really hold the record for "The Dream Team".
Maybe with the record now being so long, maybe we all should decide on a new topix(c) to talk about while waiting for a new record breaker to come along, or head over to GMGMIKE'S Bar in the Clubhouse and/or the dining room.
There is only one skipper...just like there is only one man on the horse....Miss them both.
How you doing CA?

Ashburn, VA

#6776 Aug 1, 2014
... is we be havin some fun now ... Miss M...A... just runed back foe her fancy dancin shoes ... i am gonna trip the lite fantastic with that cutie...

..for her peevishness..

#6778 Aug 1, 2014
....yeah...til 'lights out' at the prison camp..........don't git enny onya......

Buffalo, NY

#6779 Aug 1, 2014
... all along i thought they were searsuker sui ts boy did i goof up ... not a place for powdered soap ... yup sure aint the love affair i dreamt about ...

..for her peevishness..

#6780 Aug 1, 2014
.....keeps you off the streets.........

Buffalo, NY

#6781 Aug 1, 2014
... shoulda got my ged ...

..for her peevishness..

#6782 Aug 1, 2014
....i hear the fleet is needin' petty officers.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 min wichita-rick 2,546
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 4 min quilterqueen 21,439
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 15 min andet1987 1,251
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 23 min quilterqueen 1,560
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 33 min andet1987 6,753
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 33 min skybobbie 6,437
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 34 min wichita-rick 228,547
More from around the web