How Long Have You Won in "Last Post W...

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

482 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6577 Mar 24, 2014
never complains my AZZ!!!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6578 Mar 24, 2014
Welcome back, Mike. Enjoy your day. Hi Sam and ola....iw..

“the Democrats have become”

Since: Jun 08

the Party of NO!!!..their turn

#6579 Mar 24, 2014
....evahbody's gotta be sumwher.....and hidy, Emmie..........good to see you, too.......

Level 8

Location hidden

#6580 Mar 25, 2014
Hi Emma...I'm on Spring Break & enjoying my grandsons...=)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6581 Mar 25, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya big guy, was just asking about you! Glad to see you're still around! We lost another one about two months ago.
OH NO!!....Sorry to hear that.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6582 Mar 25, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
or nursing home...my sisters broken bone has completely healed but still there for more extensive rehab til she can put full weight on it...a beautiful well-kept facility but some of the things that go on...neglect...unbelievable!!! that's goes my fantasy of racing you & Mike down the hall in wheelchairs...just let me rot in a corner at HOME!!!
Neglect is really bad in those places...Like I told them I can be neglected at home...

#6583 Mar 25, 2014
....or here...............

#6584 Mar 25, 2014
....and it's waaaaay cheaper........

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6585 Mar 25, 2014
cheaper than a dozen?

#6586 Mar 25, 2014
...a dozen whut.....?

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6587 Mar 26, 2014
a dozen anything....

Level 8

Location hidden

#6588 Mar 26, 2014
cheaper by the dozen but I only want one... =)

Level 9

Location hidden

#6589 Mar 26, 2014
One is better than not having any :o)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6590 Mar 26, 2014
... i knew it wuz gonna be a ruff day the way the moon wuz shining ... the winds picked up as ole sam and i sailed round the cape of nakeeid wimmins ... i had to strap ole sam down seeing as he gets pron to them sierens songs ... ya da think i had a peacock by the neck the way he screamed ... the weather got better as the raindrops got bigger some were so big we filled buckets as to not let the ocean get to high ... soon we had found our way back and headed into the oppisite direction soz we don't cross our tracks ... ole sam caught a whale useing the cabin boy for bait ... tonight we feasted on cabin boy stew ... as the sun slowly set into the north we were filled with excitment and stew ready for our next adventure ... i suggested the island of lesbos but ole sam thinks its a waiste of time ... so we set anchor and decided to wait out the sun for another day and head towards the seaaira desert and look for a camel that's good for two old humps ...

... whoever finds this bottle please read note before tossin it back inta the bed of neptune ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6591 Mar 26, 2014
Hi Sam and ola. Mike and I will have a pizza for lunch....iw.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6592 Mar 26, 2014
Hiya Emma...beautiful day here in my neck of the woods...

#6593 Mar 26, 2014
....hidy, Emmie.......hope yer lunch was enjoyable..........

#6594 Mar 26, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... i knew it wuz gonna be a ruff day the way the moon wuz shining ... the winds picked up as ole sam and i sailed round the cape of nakeeid wimmins ... i had to strap ole sam down seeing as he gets pron to them sierens songs ... ya da think i had a peacock by the neck the way he screamed ... the weather got better as the raindrops got bigger some were so big we filled buckets as to not let the ocean get to high ... soon we had found our way back and headed into the oppisite direction soz we don't cross our tracks ... ole sam caught a whale useing the cabin boy for bait ... tonight we feasted on cabin boy stew ... as the sun slowly set into the north we were filled with excitment and stew ready for our next adventure ... i suggested the island of lesbos but ole sam thinks its a waiste of time ... so we set anchor and decided to wait out the sun for another day and head towards the seaaira desert and look for a camel that's good for two old humps ...
... whoever finds this bottle please read note before tossin it back inta the bed of neptune ...
...i have tol' you and tol' you to stay from that island........yer tackle box ain't packin' the right bait..........

Buffalo, NY

#6595 Mar 28, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...i have tol' you and tol' you to stay from that island........yer tackle box ain't packin' the right bait..........
... after informin ole sam our ships pantry wuz runnin short on supplies and the island of lesbos wuz on the way we decided to stop seeing on hows they have nakiied beaches there ... the also work topless and me and ole sam watched them load the ship with much needed supplies (mostly pickled iggs and rum) it wuz so much fun watchin them that we paided them to take it off and reload it agin ... ole sam has had the bouncin eye problem since we left to the seaaira dessert ... the weather has gotten so hot that we have switched to wearin loincloths which makes it hard to turn yur back on anyone ... figure we's will hit water in a day our two ... i told ole sam he parked the boat to far up on the beach ... i wuz just informed another loadedin party has started so i will continue later ...

Buffalo, NY

#6596 Mar 28, 2014
... everly bros ... till i kissed ya ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Destiny 207,232
2words into 2new words (May '12) 9 min loveless 2 6,870
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 15 min quoter 16,881
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min zebra 216,931
What is your weakness? (Jan '14) 27 min Brandiiiiiiii 355
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 28 min Brandiiiiiiii 867
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 28 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,517
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 42 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,526
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Post Count Dracula 2,482
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr grace---f a l l e n 10,654