How Long Have You Won in "Last Post W...

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

482 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6495 Feb 15, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
(said in my best justin wilson accent....)
...i'm ready for dem steak!.........
I adored that man!!! Watched his show faithfully & only use his recipe for red beans & rice...we ended up going out for steak last night & Mardi Gras Parade this eve...no tellin what we'll end up eating...don't care as long as I don't cook it...=)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6496 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I adored that man!!! Watched his show faithfully & only use his recipe for red beans & rice...we ended up going out for steak last night & Mardi Gras Parade this eve...no tellin what we'll end up eating...don't care as long as I don't cook it...=)
... forget them beads just show me them Ta-Ta's ... in an artsy type of way ... easy there ole sam you'll have anutter attack ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6497 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... forget them beads just show me them Ta-Ta's ... in an artsy type of way ... easy there ole sam you'll have anutter attack ...
what's art got to do with this??? I bet HIS girl don't flash em...LOL

Buffalo, NY

#6498 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
what's art got to do with this??? I bet HIS girl don't flash em...LOL
... there devote nudests ... the card carring type ... now where they carry them cards is anyones guess ... iw ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6499 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... there devote nudests ... the card carring type ... now where they carry them cards is anyones guess ... iw ...
under the sagging boobies? did I guess right? whadda I win???

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6500 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... rare just long enough ta cover the whip marks ... i'll bring the cold beer and Miss ... M...A... she said she'll bring a deserts tray ...
I had a nice Saturday, Mike, ola and Sam. Enjoy your evening.

“Political partisanship is....”

Since: Jun 08

"deplorable"...on both sides..

#6501 Feb 15, 2014
...good to hear it, Emmie......nice to see you here.......

#6502 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
...i still watch jw's tv shows when i can find them...man, he hated black pepper..........

Orchard Park, NY

#6503 Feb 15, 2014
... is that big man from nolins paul prudom still alive and cookin ... i still want to make a turducken ... first time i seen one he wuz makin on on his show ...

#6504 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... is that big man from nolins paul prudom still alive and cookin ... i still want to make a turducken ... first time i seen one he wuz makin on on his show ...
....looks like work........i don' like turkey anyway....i could go for a duckhenquail tho.......

Level 8

Location hidden

#6505 Feb 16, 2014
I had forgotten bout the black pepper thing...I guess I blocked it...my daddy covered everything in black pepper & I do the same...I never tried to turducken ...like you... too much work & I aint paying 60 bucks for sumpin Im pretty sure I wouldnt like anyways...I haven't "seen" Prudhomme in years...John Folse is my fav Cajun chef....sheesh hes getting old...60 maybe? but I stil loves to hear him talk while he's a cookin'...=)...dang is anybody else HONGRY???

#6506 Feb 16, 2014
...i prefer waaaaay visible black pepper....but justin wilson is the reason i also eat waaaaaay visible red pepper.....i can hear him now, complainin' about black pepper bein' nothin but tree bark and sticks, while red pepper was a vegetable......i realized he was right....but i still like me some black pepper.....beaucoup black pepper...and white pepper....and green pepper.......haven't tried the pink yet but there's still time......and praise the Lord for tabasco sauce.........

Level 8

Location hidden

#6507 Feb 17, 2014
my daughter saturates everything with Tony Chachere's...i told her to quit using it on our food because gives him heartburn...i caught her doing it anyway...so I hid it from her for a couple of weeks...poor thing when she got it back now she just seasons her portion/plate lol

BTW I miss ya on the "dinner" thread... I even referenced you the other night when I used my Sonic coopon...

BTW today is $1 coney day in honor of Presidents Day...=)

#6508 Feb 17, 2014
just_ola wrote:
my daughter saturates everything with Tony Chachere's...i told her to quit using it on our food because gives him heartburn...i caught her doing it anyway...so I hid it from her for a couple of weeks...poor thing when she got it back now she just seasons her portion/plate lol
BTW I miss ya on the "dinner" thread... I even referenced you the other night when I used my Sonic coopon...
BTW today is $1 coney day in honor of Presidents Day...=)
...had me a chili dawg (onions and jalapenos) and large iced tea for breakfast as a matter of fackk..........

Level 8

Location hidden

#6509 Feb 18, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...had me a chili dawg (onions and jalapenos) and large iced tea for breakfast as a matter of fackk..........
I fergot...

#6510 Feb 18, 2014
...s'ok.....chili dawg was not as good as i remembered them to be......i'ma stick with brekfus' burritos from now on..........luv me some supersonic brekfus' burritos.......

Buffalo, NY

#6511 Feb 18, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
...s'ok.....chili dawg was not as good as i remembered them to be......i'ma stick with brekfus' burritos from now on..........luv me some supersonic brekfus' burritos.......
... rule number one ... when it comes to chili dawgs (stinky canoes,slime dawgs,crap ona log) one must be drunk and never eat them afore three am ... rule number two ... must have at least three but cunsumed in only six bites ... rule number three KNOW HOW TO ORDER ... three up on one,hold the tears ... thats three chili dawgs without onions ... two bloody puppies ... two dawgs catsup only ... also add fries with the sauce and a large chocolate milk or a mug of berch beer ... now can i take yur order ...

Buffalo, NY

#6512 Feb 18, 2014
... for some strange reason ... rule number two has been removed ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6514 Feb 19, 2014
I just CAN'T eat NO burrito!!! I want my meat well done & by golly I want my bread well done & to me tortillas are just like eatin raw bread...and my gang loves Mexican food ...but theres always something on the menu that I can handle...chili rellenos, tamales, etc...

ahhh hot dogs...the only kind I buy to eat at home are Oscar Meyers...and don't even expect me to eat the red/pink ones...

but I don't think anything ever tasted as good as the ole drive in chili dog... right?

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6515 Feb 19, 2014
Hi ola and Sam. Mike and I will have hot dogs for lunch. Have a good day....iw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYC Mayor: 'Fearless Girl' statue can stay thro... 9 min Mullahing It Over 3
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 18 min Mullahing It Over 10
Memorable Movie Scenes. 26 min Sally 83
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 40 min Sally 8,683
Poll It's been a good week for Troll removal! (Jun '13) 55 min Sweet the Revenge 147
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 32,152
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 hr wichita-rick 21,971
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr liam cul8r 1,253
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 213,264
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 21,477
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr 8541 MARINE 73,418
More from around the web