How Long Have You Won in "Last Post W...

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

482 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

Since: Jun 08

..just so long as SHE isn't...

#6435 Jan 29, 2014
....i can only suspect....he would have to have had some serious hair on his ass to have done the stuff he did when he was in the service....but at his a d v a n c e d age now i'll bet it is all rubbed off........

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6436 Jan 30, 2014
haha Sam I gotta agree with you on the first one but he's still a daredevil...

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#6437 Jan 30, 2014
.......there is a fine line between daredevil and "hold my beer and watch THIS!"..........

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6438 Jan 30, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
.......there is a fine line between daredevil and "hold my beer and watch THIS!"..........
... i ain't skerrrred ... here hold my beer and watch this ... wanna see me pull a bunny outta my drawers ... rode so much i got my legs ready for the bar bull ride at gilly's... nakid ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6439 Jan 31, 2014
now I c...

bunny in drawers = hairy butt
too much riding = bald butt

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6440 Jan 31, 2014
Have a nice Friday, ola, Mike and Sam. we win....iw..

Level 8

Location hidden

#6441 Jan 31, 2014
HEY Sweet Emma... I'm headed to work in few mins but will have a nice Friday when the bell rings at 3 P.M....hope you have a wonderful warm weekend!!!

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#6442 Jan 31, 2014
....hidy Emmie......hope the weekend iz good for you...........

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6443 Feb 1, 2014
I'm enjoying my weekend, ola, Mike and Sam. It's a sunny day.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6444 Feb 1, 2014
Hiya Emma...today was quite productive for me...tho cloudy aLOT warmer...have a sweet night.. =)

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#6445 Feb 1, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my weekend, ola, Mike and Sam. It's a sunny day.
...it's fixin' to get wintry here again.......enjoy your nice weather, Emmie........

Buffalo, NY

#6446 Feb 1, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...it's fixin' to get wintry here again.......enjoy your nice weather, Emmie........
... put the children ta bed ... and hide the wimmins ... i set sail in a forthnite to join ya and da crew ... nuthang like a little R&R to send the blues a packin ...

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#6447 Feb 1, 2014
....moderation, michael.......remember moderation.........or you could live fast, die young......and give the mortician fits tryin' to git that smile off'n yer face...............

Buffalo, NY

#6448 Feb 1, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
....moderation, michael.......remember moderation.........or you could live fast, die young......and give the mortician fits tryin' to git that smile off'n yer face..........
it ain't the smile he's worried about ... but how to shut the lid ...

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#6449 Feb 1, 2014
....scissors, my friend......scissors..........

Buffalo, NY

#6450 Feb 1, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
....scissors, my friend......scissors..........
... ah_hum ... hacksaw ...

Buffalo, NY

#6451 Feb 1, 2014
... nite all its my round and them boys are thristy ... so go ta bed or belly up were doing shots of dark rum ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6452 Feb 2, 2014
snip snip...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6453 Feb 2, 2014
Sam I slept with AC on last night but the temp dropping quickly now...my bestie came over wearing shorts & we ran to the gro store...she had to pop in dollar store & buy some warm britches (she never watches weather forecast)...so now we're listening to the rhythm of the falling rain all warm & snug...and that silly groundhog saw his shadow...I think they ought to make him into a nice stew ...

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#6454 Feb 2, 2014
just_ola wrote:
Sam I slept with AC on last night but the temp dropping quickly now...my bestie came over wearing shorts & we ran to the gro store...she had to pop in dollar store & buy some warm britches (she never watches weather forecast)...so now we're listening to the rhythm of the falling rain all warm & snug...and that silly groundhog saw his shadow...I think they ought to make him into a nice stew ...
....groundhawg saw his shadow....that means 4 more months of basketball, right?.......dammm......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman collapses after found guilty in alleged b... 18 min La Costa 8
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,295
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 44 min Princess Hey 150,559
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 50 min Finny Ferret 30,801
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 1,990
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr -TheExam- 38,722
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr -TheExam- 11,350
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Naturally Wired 6,543
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Rider on the Storm 225,286
News Texas sheriff calls out truck's anti-Trump deca... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 10
More from around the web