created by: NotaGoth | Jan 18, 2009

Weird

462 votes

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Click on an option to vote

• About 10 seconds.
  • Never.
  • A minute.
  • A few hours, once.
  • Every time I post.
  • Everytime Dream Team posts
  • A second.
  • Don't care.
Comments
6,301 - 6,320 of 6,735 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ALOT of us would be happy ifin he kept his saturday bath nite on a weekly schedule ...
on another note last night the Princess was working on a college quiz...she had to find the mistakes in sentences...3 had her stumped...then BINGO I spied alot!!! I told her Professor Old Sam taught us alot about that...she says but Mom the new dictionary accepts either spelling...I told her nope Old Sam had alot of experience with this...sheesh I'm tired now from changing the word alot back to alot after autocorrect corrected from it alot to a lot ...
Independent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

3 years???

“.remember when congress tried-”

Since: Jun 08

..to SOLVE our problems?...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

.....skivvies.......huh....... what a concept..........and if "alot" is accepted, is "alittle" ok, too........?.imagine the dictionary changin' because folks are too stupid to know "alot" is a town in india..........

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
.....skivvies.......huh....... what a concept..........and if "alot" is accepted, is "alittle" ok, too........?.imagine the dictionary changin' because folks are too stupid to know "alot" is a town in india..........
... does that apply to aholelotmore ... a e i o u and sometimes why ... dont ax me i dont no nobody named y ... along time a go we had a w ....back to see whoo took my think ann duespell her ... howdy ole sam ... headed to flooriduh in the am ... i will try to ship ya sum summer breezes ... thanx for taken my watch ... im gonna eat and drink..........ALOT .......... and as promissed im gonna try to find a cuttie wit a thong ... they say ifin you pick one up ... hold it nexta yur ears and you can smell the ocean ... HAIL ATLANTITS ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

.....yup........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

....have a good 'un in flawda.....if you go far enuff south, eat a cuban mix sammich for me.....and ask for some bollos........(say boy-yos)......made outta black-eyed pea 'flour'.......think hushpuppies.......good stuff........and if the doctor will allow it go for some cuban coffee.......!..

..........later, homez..........

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

I had a nice day, Mike, ola and Sam....iw

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
there's our sunshine!!! was looking for you on LPW's...my day pretty ok too...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
skidmarks?...better presoak em...YW...
Better learn how to clean the back end better...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Hey Its Emma wrote:
....good fer yew Emmie....good fer yew..........always nice to hear from yew.........

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
....good fer yew Emmie....good fer yew..........always nice to hear from yew.........
but but but whataboutme???

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

... hey M...A ... i climb a coconut tree and pick two ... the guy who had the tree went up and down in a bout a minute ... me ... same tree took me closer to an hour ... but i made it ... ohhhhhhhhhh i have a lovely bunch of coconuts ...

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
but but but whataboutme???
... at last my chance has come ... whataboutbiteme ...lol...oh barkeep one more rum runner ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... at last my chance has come ... whataboutbiteme ...lol...oh barkeep one more rum runner ...
has a nice ring to it... don't forget to drink 1, 2, or 3 for me ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

....moderation in all thangs.........

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
....moderation in all thangs.........
... ok i hook a tarpon not a record breaker but a pretty good size fish ... boat guide tells me to play him out and get it tired ... well this damn thing is doing jumps like it was trying out for sea world ... the moron who told me to tire it out says never seen one jump so much ... it was just bout then a shark grabs it and now im wondering how do ya mount half a tarpon ... they got some big scales on them ... got my limit of grouper and a few redfish ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

aha!!! I KNEW the big one would getaway!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ok i hook a tarpon not a record breaker but a pretty good size fish ... boat guide tells me to play him out and get it tired ... well this damn thing is doing jumps like it was trying out for sea world ... the moron who told me to tire it out says never seen one jump so much ... it was just bout then a shark grabs it and now im wondering how do ya mount half a tarpon ... they got some big scales on them ... got my limit of grouper and a few redfish ...
...when i wuz stationed at nas boca chica (just up form key west) we had an area behind the radar unit where material for construction of the airport was dredged up, so it was pretty deep......and it was open to the atlantic so fish came and went and some got too big to leave (think volkswagon-sized jewfish and h u g e groupers...we used whole lobsters for bait on those and inner tubes for jugs).....yellowtail/mutton snapper,'baby' tarpon (2 or 3 feet long but MAN were they fun to catch...and release of course), snook, barracuda, grunts, and on the flats were permit, bonefish, more tarpon and the occasional shark.....this wuz the only place i ever got tired of fishin', and some of the best fishin' i experienced wus right on the base.......i wore out more than a few reels (cheap....and i didn't care care of any of them at that stage of my life) and broke 3 or 4 rodz.....but flawda was a great place to be stationed......scenery (of the geographic and human female touristy type), decent weather, a good-though-long (mostly one lane each direction 40 some years ago) road to Miami and south flawda.......a good place to be a rich american sailor....or poor american sailor.......have a good time, michael.......and think of us common trash from time to time.......

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...when i wuz stationed at nas boca chica (just up form key west) we had an area behind the radar unit where material for construction of the airport was dredged up, so it was pretty deep......and it was open to the atlantic so fish came and went and some got too big to leave (think volkswagon-sized jewfish and h u g e groupers...we used whole lobsters for bait on those and inner tubes for jugs).....yellowtail/mutton snapper,'baby' tarpon (2 or 3 feet long but MAN were they fun to catch...and release of course), snook, barracuda, grunts, and on the flats were permit, bonefish, more tarpon and the occasional shark.....this wuz the only place i ever got tired of fishin', and some of the best fishin' i experienced wus right on the base.......i wore out more than a few reels (cheap....and i didn't care care of any of them at that stage of my life) and broke 3 or 4 rodz.....but flawda was a great place to be stationed......scenery (of the geographic and human female touristy type), decent weather, a good-though-long (mostly one lane each direction 40 some years ago) road to Miami and south flawda.......a good place to be a rich american sailor....or poor american sailor.......have a good time, michael.......and think of us common trash from time to time.......
... grand ole time today marc and myself rented a couple of harleys ... shot cross gator alley ... then on to south beach ... we both agreed we looked like two old coots in our second childhood ... got me some fresh ink ... on a dare from my buddy if i got one he would pay for it ... fifty years ago first tattoo bout three inches big ... red scorpian cost bout twenty bucks ... new tattoo hunderd bucks ... but its a beauty ... go on take a guess what i got ...

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

... gotta go dig the bugs outta my teeth ... no helmet law down here so my face is burnt from wind and sun ... people sure do change this time i wore jeans under my assless chaps ... instead of el-natural ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••