How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

472 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#6233 Nov 27, 2013
Oops..forgot. As we're a day ahead,it's already thanksgiving here....we'll raise a couple to America later. Over and .....................

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6234 Nov 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>When the US Navy had their Antarctic base here we were lucky enough to socialize with some of the crew....and have the pleasure of celebrating Thanksgiving with them. It seemed the lads(and ladies)got even more patriotic the further they got from home...haha. Stand proud you lot,the world theseadays seems to have no idea of the debt owed to the U.S.A. To Randy ,Jeff and Co......thanks for the memories (and the cheap booze!)
... cheap booze isn't for kids anymore ... i seen you'd been out playin dip in the road again ... ifin i buy you a helmet-cam do i collect all the royalities ...???

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6235 Nov 27, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Sam and ola. Mike and I will have a nice Thanksgiving tomorrow.:-)
hey sunshine...we all have a lot to be thankful for...=)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#6236 Nov 27, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... cheap booze isn't for kids anymore ... i seen you'd been out playin dip in the road again ... ifin i buy you a helmet-cam do i collect all the royalities ...???
Sorry,got a manager already. She fits my pants like a charm! Your correct about the cheap booze....it's for big kids ~ Quantity is everything!!! Chairs!

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#6237 Nov 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>When the US Navy had their Antarctic base here we were lucky enough to socialize with some of the crew....and have the pleasure of celebrating Thanksgiving with them. It seemed the lads(and ladies)got even more patriotic the further they got from home...haha. Stand proud you lot,the world theseadays seems to have no idea of the debt owed to the U.S.A. To Randy ,Jeff and Co......thanks for the memories (and the cheap booze!)
...thanks for the sentiment, kiwi.....it is nice to hear we still have a few friends out there........

#6238 Nov 28, 2013
...well......made it thru 'nother thanksgiving without out-of-control bloat.....bloated j u s t enuff.........

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6239 Nov 29, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...well......made it thru 'nother thanksgiving without out-of-control bloat.....bloated j u s t enuff.........
Ha, Thanksgiving was so yesterday....or last month (if you're Canadian)...lol iw

#6240 Nov 29, 2013
...well....i posted that yesterdy......

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6241 Nov 30, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...well....i posted that yesterdy......
Time flies when you're having fun...

#6242 Nov 30, 2013
....true...true.....

Ashburn, VA

#6243 Dec 1, 2013
... deer ole sam ... ifin ya find this message in a bottle ... swig down bottle ... on my recent voyage i found the island of beutitfull mermaids ... come quick hands cant hold out much longer ... p.s. bring fish scaler ...

Ashburn, VA

#6244 Dec 1, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...thanks for the sentiment, kiwi.....it is nice to hear we still have a few friends out there........
... don't let him know i said anythin but he's squre wit me cause of that ... them aussie's probly got him makin foster runs ...
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#6245 Dec 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... deer ole sam ... ifin ya find this message in a bottle ... swig down bottle ... on my recent voyage i found the island of beutitfull mermaids ... come quick hands cant hold out much longer ... p.s. bring fish scaler ...
Fin,Fin,Fin 'til daddy takes the tail away....
beatlesinthebog

Hamilton, New Zealand

#6246 Dec 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... don't let him know i said anythin but he's squre wit me cause of that ... them aussie's probly got him makin foster runs ...
hahaha..very close,their form of humour runs to stuff like.. "Wanna foster a child mate?"......translation.. ."Your turn to buy a slab pal...and quickly!"

#6247 Dec 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
...well, ya know, i usually don't eat fish, but i'm not religious or anything about it......

Buffalo, NY

#6248 Dec 5, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...well, ya know, i usually don't eat fish, but i'm not religious or anything about it......
... then you can have nun ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6249 Dec 5, 2013

#6250 Dec 5, 2013
......boo-hiss winter-time weather.......ice belongs in an iced tea glass and no where else.....

Buffalo, NY

#6251 Dec 5, 2013
... attention we will no longer show this movie if the boo-hissing dosent stop ... and no more throwin popcorn boxes ... just last week a child lost his eye ...

#6252 Dec 5, 2013
....put up a screen......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Ewwwwwww 25,693
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Old Sam 6,954
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 7 min Old Sam 17,924
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 8 min Dr Wu 4
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 8 min Old Sam 26,688
Things that fit in a matchbox (Oct '08) 9 min Dr Wu 12,889
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 10 min Old Sam 1,967
Is it possible to....... 29 min Dr Wu 569
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 59 min Nevin 7,574
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Roy 152,480