created by: NotaGoth | Jan 18, 2009

Weird

448 votes

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Click on an option to vote

• About 10 seconds.
  • Never.
  • A minute.
  • A few hours, once.
  • Every time I post.
  • Everytime Dream Team posts
  • A second.
  • Don't care.

Comments (Page 308)

Showing posts 6,141 - 6,160 of6,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Oops..forgot. As we're a day ahead,it's already thanksgiving here....we'll raise a couple to America later. Over and .....................

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>When the US Navy had their Antarctic base here we were lucky enough to socialize with some of the crew....and have the pleasure of celebrating Thanksgiving with them. It seemed the lads(and ladies)got even more patriotic the further they got from home...haha. Stand proud you lot,the world theseadays seems to have no idea of the debt owed to the U.S.A. To Randy ,Jeff and Co......thanks for the memories (and the cheap booze!)
... cheap booze isn't for kids anymore ... i seen you'd been out playin dip in the road again ... ifin i buy you a helmet-cam do i collect all the royalities ...???

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Sam and ola. Mike and I will have a nice Thanksgiving tomorrow.:-)
hey sunshine...we all have a lot to be thankful for...=)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... cheap booze isn't for kids anymore ... i seen you'd been out playin dip in the road again ... ifin i buy you a helmet-cam do i collect all the royalities ...???
Sorry,got a manager already. She fits my pants like a charm! Your correct about the cheap booze....it's for big kids ~ Quantity is everything!!! Chairs!

“...sure is cool out there....”

Since: Jun 08

...but it ain't thunderin'....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>When the US Navy had their Antarctic base here we were lucky enough to socialize with some of the crew....and have the pleasure of celebrating Thanksgiving with them. It seemed the lads(and ladies)got even more patriotic the further they got from home...haha. Stand proud you lot,the world theseadays seems to have no idea of the debt owed to the U.S.A. To Randy ,Jeff and Co......thanks for the memories (and the cheap booze!)
...thanks for the sentiment, kiwi.....it is nice to hear we still have a few friends out there........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

...well......made it thru 'nother thanksgiving without out-of-control bloat.....bloated j u s t enuff.........

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
...well......made it thru 'nother thanksgiving without out-of-control bloat.....bloated j u s t enuff.........
Ha, Thanksgiving was so yesterday....or last month (if you're Canadian)...lol iw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

...well....i posted that yesterdy......

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Old Sam wrote:
...well....i posted that yesterdy......
Time flies when you're having fun...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

....true...true.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

... deer ole sam ... ifin ya find this message in a bottle ... swig down bottle ... on my recent voyage i found the island of beutitfull mermaids ... come quick hands cant hold out much longer ... p.s. bring fish scaler ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...thanks for the sentiment, kiwi.....it is nice to hear we still have a few friends out there........
... don't let him know i said anythin but he's squre wit me cause of that ... them aussie's probly got him makin foster runs ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

GMGMIKE wrote:
... deer ole sam ... ifin ya find this message in a bottle ... swig down bottle ... on my recent voyage i found the island of beutitfull mermaids ... come quick hands cant hold out much longer ... p.s. bring fish scaler ...
Fin,Fin,Fin 'til daddy takes the tail away....
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... don't let him know i said anythin but he's squre wit me cause of that ... them aussie's probly got him makin foster runs ...
hahaha..very close,their form of humour runs to stuff like.. "Wanna foster a child mate?"......translation.. ."Your turn to buy a slab pal...and quickly!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
...well, ya know, i usually don't eat fish, but i'm not religious or anything about it......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...well, ya know, i usually don't eat fish, but i'm not religious or anything about it......
... then you can have nun ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

......boo-hiss winter-time weather.......ice belongs in an iced tea glass and no where else.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

... attention we will no longer show this movie if the boo-hissing dosent stop ... and no more throwin popcorn boxes ... just last week a child lost his eye ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

....put up a screen......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,141 - 6,160 of6,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••