How Long Have You Won in "Last Post W...

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

482 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6172 Nov 12, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike, ola and Sam. I had a tuna sandwich for lunch. We win...iw..
hey emma...I had cafeteria food...don't ask me what it was...=)

“Better he should think before”

Since: Jun 08

he shoots his mouth off......

#6173 Nov 12, 2013
...hidy, Emmie.....g'wan...ask ola whut it wuz......

Since: Aug 08

Orchard Park, NY

#6174 Nov 12, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...hidy, Emmie.....g'wan...ask ola whut it wuz......
... is a shingle involved ???

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6175 Nov 12, 2013
yall so knowsy!!!...=)

“Better he should think before”

Since: Jun 08

he shoots his mouth off......

#6176 Nov 12, 2013
...it's cuz we care......

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6177 Nov 12, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...it's cuz we care......
haha...now you're playin dirty & bingo...it was dirty rice...

“Better he should think before”

Since: Jun 08

he shoots his mouth off......

#6178 Nov 12, 2013
...luv me sum dirty rice....even store-bought dirty rice....

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6179 Nov 12, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...luv me sum dirty rice....even store-bought dirty rice....
... they thru that at my wedding ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6180 Nov 12, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...luv me sum dirty rice....even store-bought dirty rice....
ha me too but this was soooooooo dry...couldn't keep it my dang fork lol...green beans ok...thanx to michelle Obama all rolls, even buns & cornbread now WHEAT!!!...told em to keep the canned pear but I ate icing from the chocolate cake ...=)))...sheesh ur good ...forcing me to tell you all this!!!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6181 Nov 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ha me too but this was soooooooo dry...couldn't keep it my dang fork lol...green beans ok...thanx to michelle Obama all rolls, even buns & cornbread now WHEAT!!!...told em to keep the canned pear but I ate icing from the chocolate cake ...=)))...sheesh ur good ...forcing me to tell you all this!!!
... when in doubt always go for the spork ..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6182 Nov 12, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... when in doubt always go for the spork ..
lmbo...you need your own column..."Dear Mike"...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6183 Nov 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lmbo...you need your own column..."Dear Mike"...
... ya tryin ta get rid of me ???

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6184 Nov 12, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ya tryin ta get rid of me ???
no no no that's john...I was thinkin along the lines of dear abby...

"dear mike, my mamma is marrying her uncle & I was wunderin if I should wear my overalls or my daisy dukes...got my eye on my sisters husband dontcha know" type of thing...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6185 Nov 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
no no no that's john...I was thinkin along the lines of dear abby...
"dear mike, my mamma is marrying her uncle & I was wunderin if I should wear my overalls or my daisy dukes...got my eye on my sisters husband dontcha know" type of thing...
... i find its hard to deal with ancistry from folkies from Lowizzianna ... mostley cause their family tree resembles a telephone pole ... now aforin ya go be causious when eyeballin your sisters husband ... he just might be yur father ... or even yur own grandpa ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6186 Nov 13, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i find its hard to deal with ancistry from folkies from Lowizzianna ... mostley cause their family tree resembles a telephone pole ... now aforin ya go be causious when eyeballin your sisters husband ... he just might be yur father ... or even yur own grandpa ...
SEE!!! you've definitely got a callin...

want me to fix ya up with granny???

&fe ature=youtu.be

“Better he should think before”

Since: Jun 08

he shoots his mouth off......

#6187 Nov 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ha me too but this was soooooooo dry...couldn't keep it my dang fork lol...green beans ok...thanx to michelle Obama all rolls, even buns & cornbread now WHEAT!!!...told em to keep the canned pear but I ate icing from the chocolate cake ...=)))...sheesh ur good ...forcing me to tell you all this!!!
....lotsa tabasco sauce keeps things like rice on the fork....sporx are even better.......and i refuse to eat whole wheat cornbread......
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#6188 Nov 14, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
....lotsa tabasco sauce keeps things like rice on the fork....sporx are even better.......and i refuse to eat whole wheat cornbread......
Had Chinese food yesterday, it's "HOTTER" than Spanish food even with no hot sauce.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6189 Nov 14, 2013
... a guy once axed me if i knew how to cook Chinese ... i told him ta cut them up inta small peaces ... and toss their clothes inta the dumpster ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6190 Nov 14, 2013
REPORTED!!! I'm sure there's even a reward somewhere's

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6191 Nov 14, 2013
... yeah like i care !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min A Soldier 211,489
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 13 min Ashleigh 336
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 13 min huntcoyotes 1,390
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min TheJerseyDevil 71,266
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 36 min Scarbelly Bob 20,936
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 46 min Princess Hey 48,982
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 51 min SweLL GirL 10,055
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Lifelover 3,244
What Turns You Off? 2 hr Hairy 392
More from around the web