How Long Have You Won in "Last Post W...

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

482 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5850 Jul 10, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My day is good, ola, Sam and Mike. We win.
hey sweetie, my day is good too...=)))

“So Hillary Blames the Universe”

Since: Jun 08

..for her peevishness..

#5851 Jul 10, 2013
...atta girl, Emmie!.....good fer yew......

..for her peevishness..

#5852 Jul 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that I could drink a bottle of tabasco before I'd touch a fried egg...
oh I spied some poke salad out in Sis woods today....nah I aint cooking it...but leavin it growin in tribute to my mama...
PS...I hate honey locust samplings & greenbrier vines...
...not a fan of poke salat here.....as fer that other stuff.....think 'organic'......folks pay EXTRA fer it.......!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5853 Jul 10, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...not a fan of poke salat here.....as fer that other stuff.....think 'organic'......folks pay EXTRA fer it.......!
I would try cooking some but as I recall Mama would boil it maybe 3 times & rinse to get poison out or am I thinkin bout something else??? and she cook it with scrambled eggs...and bacon & onion...

hmmm...wish I still had my Mama...

..for her peevishness..

#5854 Jul 10, 2013
......i wish you did too......

..for her peevishness..

#5855 Jul 13, 2013
...sairday night....

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5856 Jul 14, 2013
Have a nice Sunday, Mike, ola and Sam.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5857 Jul 14, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice Sunday, Mike, ola and Sam.
you too sweetie ...my daughter & I took a 3 hr road trip to pick up my step grandson...he was missin' his Granny Ola...=)))

..for her peevishness..

#5858 Jul 14, 2013
....thanks, Emmie.........thanks.......

..for her peevishness..

#5859 Jul 15, 2013
...is mikey still in lock-up.....?

..for her peevishness..

#5860 Jul 17, 2013
....maybe he's at the 'roach coach' on the pier....hope he brings me a green burrito....them's the best........

Level 8

Location hidden

#5861 Jul 17, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
....maybe he's at the 'roach coach' on the pier....hope he brings me a green burrito....them's the best........
how bout some fresh tamales....several ladies make them here in town...or we gots this comin up...

http://www.zwolletamalefiesta.com/

..for her peevishness..

#5862 Jul 18, 2013
...there's a mexican grandma down the street here, and she makes tamales from time to time.....when she does, she knows i'm good for about 8 dozen....they are labor intensive, though, so she doesn't fix them as often as when she was 'younger'....whenever that was.....but they are a nice treat.....lasts about a week......
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#5863 Jul 18, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
Well I went to the dining room and got you some red burrito's. They are not as hot as the green's are so not as fun trying to get down.

Years and years ago went to Las Cruces, New Mexico (from NMSU just to the south by 2 miles), and ordered some burrito's. This was about mid-afternoon so the lunch bosses must have been gone and the evening bosses have not yet arrived is my best guess about what happened next. I ordered some burrito's (this was a no name typr place but over at Taco Bell on other days could eat 3-5 burrito's with lots of hot sauce and no problems getting them down (born and raised in New Mexico).

I think they decided "to have fun with the WHITE BOY" and put their "HOTEST Peppers" and a whole lot of them into each burrito. I had ordered a 32 oz. drink, and had needed to finish the drink by about the time I completed 1/4 of the first burrito. I ordered another 32 oz. drink and very determined not to let they have fun with the "WHITE BOY" started in again on the first burrito. I got to the half way point on the first burrito when my second 32 oz. drink ran out. Tummy full of drink, I had to give up the battle.

(Real place name: T&M Burrito's, not sure if they are still in business or not. THAT CANNOT be how they normally make burrito's, they would have been out of business the FIRST DAY!!!!!)

..for her peevishness..

#5864 Jul 18, 2013
...i like the heat.....the hotter the better....

Level 8

Location hidden

#5865 Jul 18, 2013
not me...that's why I stay outta the kitchen as much as possible...=)

..for her peevishness..

#5866 Jul 19, 2013
...the bosslady can fix scrambled eggs, and it'll take me an hour to put the kitchen back together....so, she stays out, too......
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5867 Jul 20, 2013
Good morning last post fans!

As to how long? I live there... just let other people post sometimes ;)

Enjoy the weekend sunshine!

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5868 Jul 20, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...i like the heat.....the hotter the better....
my neighbour put a cookie dough tray inside his car and two hours later, it produced fully baked cookies!

It was pretty funny; they tasted soo good...lol

..for her peevishness..

#5869 Jul 20, 2013
...i do like the heat....much more so than the winter time cold....but i was referring to a post 1 page back about 'hot' mexican food (i think it was).....but the older i get, the less i "enjoy" the humidity.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min CJ Rocker 35,145
My confession 7 min Jackie 4
Caught on video 3 9 min Jackie 323
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Jackie 227,266
Favorite Movies 20 min F_R_E_D 15
News Philadelphia greasing light poles to stop fans ... 22 min LIMnologist 2
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 23 min Jackie 28,159
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 16,556
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr supper time 9,796
More from around the web