How Long Have You Won in "Last Post W...

How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

481 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4676 Mar 3, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... what kinda guy would teach his gal ta shoot ... thats just a beggin for trouble ...
Did'nt Jodi Aria's boyfriend do that?...won't see him no mo.......lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#4677 Mar 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did'nt Jodi Aria's boyfriend do that?...won't see him no mo.......lol
how are ya this fine sunny sunday?

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4678 Mar 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
My Sunday is nice, ola, Sam and MIke. We win.:-)

Level 7

Location hidden

#4679 Mar 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, i got the flu or something....kinda a pisser as i went and got the shot and all....more like bronchitis in symptons....but, i think i'm on the mend....how about you?

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4680 Mar 3, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My Sunday is nice, ola, Sam and MIke. We win.:-)
beautiful day here sweetie...have a great week!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4681 Mar 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, i got the flu or something....kinda a pisser as i went and got the shot and all....more like bronchitis in symptons....but, i think i'm on the mend....how about you?
yuck!!! I had a terrible cold a few weeks ago...finally went to doc on day 10 (ear infection)for antibiotic but refused inhaler...my man went to doc tues with cold & just finished meds...he got an inhaler...I have chronic bronchitis..was diagnosed 4 yrs ago...I seldom go to doc cause he told me how to head it off...now when I feel symptoms I take mucinex ...the guaifenesin is the key...speedy recovery to you!!!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4682 Mar 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
yuck!!! I had a terrible cold a few weeks ago...finally went to doc on day 10 (ear infection)for antibiotic but refused inhaler...my man went to doc tues with cold & just finished meds...he got an inhaler...I have chronic bronchitis..was diagnosed 4 yrs ago...I seldom go to doc cause he told me how to head it off...now when I feel symptoms I take mucinex ...the guaifenesin is the key...speedy recovery to you!!!
Wife had major problems today, half standing, hanging on to things to keep from falling. I wondered if major case of flu with a mini-stroke (small stroke). Got her to hospital, problem seems to be med.'s related (too many) and kidney's can't keep up.

“...no rain today.....”

Since: Jun 08

...just hot and dusty.....

#4683 Mar 3, 2013
...y'all be better....

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4684 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wife had major problems today, half standing, hanging on to things to keep from falling. I wondered if major case of flu with a mini-stroke (small stroke). Got her to hospital, problem seems to be med.'s related (too many) and kidney's can't keep up.
Im sorry to hear that but glad you got her help...still no reg prescription meds for me & I hope its a VERY long time...he takes bp meds tho

Level 7

Location hidden

#4685 Mar 4, 2013
Weird part is, i was at my docter's last tuesday, then wednesday it started out with an edgy throat and feverish....lasted til now, where it is coughing and hacking up thickish phlem....sorry, no other way to explain....Here's the question of the day....think calling my docter might gain me a prescription, without having to go in?

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4686 Mar 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Weird part is, i was at my docter's last tuesday, then wednesday it started out with an edgy throat and feverish....lasted til now, where it is coughing and hacking up thickish phlem....sorry, no other way to explain....Here's the question of the day....think calling my docter might gain me a prescription, without having to go in?
possible...wouldn't hurt to give it a shot...pun intended or not intended...THAT is the question...I also took vitamin c & B12...drink lotsa water

Level 7

Location hidden

#4687 Mar 4, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
possible...wouldn't hurt to give it a shot...pun intended or not intended...THAT is the question...I also took vitamin c & B12...drink lotsa water
Thanks...I called and talked to one of his girls there....i have emphyzema, so i just have to be very protective of anything getting my chest congested....I think i am at the end of this thing, but have thought that the last 2-3 days...lol...thanks for the advice.....

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4688 Mar 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks...I called and talked to one of his girls there....i have emphyzema, so i just have to be very protective of anything getting my chest congested....I think i am at the end of this thing, but have thought that the last 2-3 days...lol...thanks for the advice.....
I was at the end when I finally made appt...was just ready to kick it once & for all...still a bit of a slight cough but then I DO smoke...

(((Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.)))

whatever you say ...

“...no rain today.....”

Since: Jun 08

...just hot and dusty.....

#4689 Mar 4, 2013
...topix is too sensitive......and again...y'all be better.....

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#4690 Mar 4, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...topix is too sensitive......and again...y'all be better.....
I have never been ahead in this one

Level 7

Location hidden

#4691 Mar 5, 2013
Who was posting profanity?

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4692 Mar 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Who was posting profanity?
topix seemed to think I was...kicking a cold I guess...lol
I'd ordinarily tell em to bite me but, new years resolution was to act more ladylike and I usually save that endearment for people that I really like...=)

HA!!! THEY don't like this one either...
(Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4693 Mar 5, 2013
... all right this ain't no sick call snap too out them bunks and lets go yours aburnin sunshine ... bunch of sick bodies ... drink more is the answer ...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4694 Mar 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... all right this ain't no sick call snap too out them bunks and lets go yours aburnin sunshine ... bunch of sick bodies ... drink more is the answer ...
HEY WE'RE NOT the one that slept til 11:00!!!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4695 Mar 5, 2013
... so im a tried old man ... but i ain't sick ... then i ain't to well neither ... well so much for welcome back GMG ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min ms_Sweeter 169,464
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Compromising Posi... 43,669
What's Causing All the Mental Insantiy? 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 173,766
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 57,729
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,759
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,496
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 49 min DILF 13,339
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Crazy Jae 29,725
More from around the web