How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread?

Created by NotaGoth on Jan 18, 2009

471 votes

Click on an option to vote

About 10 seconds.

Never.

A minute.

A few hours, once.

Every time I post.

Everytime Dream Team posts

A second.

Don't care.

“...gotta love that sunshine...”

Since: Jun 08

..but hate the wind....

#3746 Nov 22, 2012
...bork, bork, bork!....

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#3747 Nov 22, 2012
Old Sam wrote:
...bork, bork, bork!....
... can i guess ... a dog with a hairlip ... right ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3748 Nov 23, 2012
I had a nice Thanksgiving, Mike and Sam. We win.

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

My Love Bugs.

#3749 Nov 23, 2012
I also had a great thanksgiving..with family..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3750 Nov 23, 2012
I'm always the last to win..

Buffalo, NY

#3751 Nov 23, 2012
... wadda win ...?

Buffalo, NY

#3752 Nov 23, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
thank-ya miss M...A... are you headed to the mall ... be carful ...

..but hate the wind....

#3753 Nov 23, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
...good for you, Emmie........have a good weekend.....

Buffalo, NY

#3754 Nov 23, 2012
... winds a pickin up ... the signs of a cold winter are showin ...

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3755 Nov 24, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... winds a pickin up ... the signs of a cold winter are showin ...
I just gots pix from Wellsboro....BEAUtiFUL!!!

Buffalo, NY

#3756 Nov 24, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
I just gots pix from Wellsboro....BEAUtiFUL!!!
... were gettin a nice soft big flakie type of snow now ... a bit to warm to stick on the ground ... but in the next few days we may get something to measure ... i feel(my old bones)aches but after i adjust to it in a day or two im fine ... it sur is purrty and this time of year it's snow nice ... ask me in Febuary and i'll give ya a whole new XXX rating of this white stuff ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3757 Nov 24, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>thank-ya miss M...A... are you headed to the mall ... be carful ...
My sister and I are back from the mall, Mike. It was fun. We win.

Hi Sam.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3758 Nov 24, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... were gettin a nice soft big flakie type of snow now ... a bit to warm to stick on the ground ... but in the next few days we may get something to measure ... i feel(my old bones)aches but after i adjust to it in a day or two im fine ... it sur is purrty and this time of year it's snow nice ... ask me in Febuary and i'll give ya a whole new XXX rating of this white stuff ...
..When the weather changes my bones aches as well.Doesn't matter if it's snowing,raining or just getting colder.
Stay warm ole buddy!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#3759 Nov 24, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>..When the weather changes my bones aches as well.Doesn't matter if it's snowing,raining or just getting colder.
Stay warm ole buddy!
Just getting cold here. No rain or snow. Jeep has some problems in the cold. If you warm it up, but not enought, it will die when asked to move (reverse out of a parking lot) it will not normally re-start for 1/2 hours. I've seen that several times in the last 3-5 years. This morning was 22 degrees F, that should be a 3-4 minute warm up (in hindsight I should have gave it about 5-6 minutes).

I thought Jeeps were suppose to be tough, but this one is a pansy in cold weather at times. Over the years repairmen have found about 4 problems and it seems to be better for awhile, then it bites me again.
linda the lonely widow

Bolingbrook, IL

#3760 Nov 24, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Just getting cold here. No rain or snow. Jeep has some problems in the cold. If you warm it up, but not enought, it will die when asked to move (reverse out of a parking lot) it will not normally re-start for 1/2 hours. I've seen that several times in the last 3-5 years. This morning was 22 degrees F, that should be a 3-4 minute warm up (in hindsight I should have gave it about 5-6 minutes).
I thought Jeeps were suppose to be tough, but this one is a pansy in cold weather at times. Over the years repairmen have found about 4 problems and it seems to be better for awhile, then it bites me again.
YOUDUMBASS

Level 9

Location hidden

#3761 Nov 24, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no good..

..but hate the wind....

#3762 Nov 24, 2012
....i've had about enuf winter...it got down to 29 last night.....

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#3763 Nov 24, 2012
linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>YOUDUMBASS
Sorry you feel that way. Wow! my own troll! I'm stepping up in the world.

I get this at work sometimes, everyone has an idea, they conflict, everyone thinks their idea is the best. Some say buy only a new car (I have in the past), some say buy a program car that's about 6 months to 1 year old (I have in the past), some say buy a car about $5000 (I have in the past)(this is the level I normally buy at and the Jeep is within a few hundred dollars of this), some say buy only around $1500 to $2000 (I have in the past) and some say buy the very cheapest car on the market and just throw it away when the first thing goes bad (I'd tried this once, and got 2 1/2 years out of it, which surprised the heck out of me).

And "NO" I'm not jumping on their suggestions, I'm older than alot of them and had tried it different ways to find the best buy as far as costs to buy vs. future repair bills.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#3764 Nov 24, 2012
Hope You ALL are enjoying you Thanksgiving weekend.
:)))
I've never won.... at this game.
HAHA

..but hate the wind....

#3765 Nov 24, 2012
...some folks lease....i buy a vehicle and drive it 15 years...or more....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby 4 min OMG 243
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Kong_ 127,905
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min mr goodwrench 24,008
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 25 min andet1987 7,358
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 31 min Spirit67_ 7,313
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 31 min honeymylove 138,159
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 36 min dandylioness 6,861
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 58 min Mitt s Airtight D... 319
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr dandylioness 151,117
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15