franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#207 Mar 3, 2007
TB Chief wrote:
<quoted text>BLAH,BLAH,BLAH! Chill out! I'm just having a little fun. I'm not serious. Don't go to bed mad, just go to bed. Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the rock!
YOu just proved my earlier point .. if you don't have a good comeback you sidestep .... that means you won't argue the points on merit.

That makes you a loser because you don't have the intellect to argue fairely.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#208 Mar 3, 2007
moi wrote:
<quoted text>
I concede then, What you are saying is that you have never won an arguement yet either, since you run first.
By conceding, I have allowed you to win.(I felt sorry for you) It is a female thing...we do it all the time. Men usually don't get it.
Are you kidding...?? I did that for my wife all the time.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#209 Mar 3, 2007
moi wrote:
<quoted text>
I concede then, What you are saying is that you have never won an arguement yet either, since you run first.
By conceding, I have allowed you to win.(I felt sorry for you) It is a female thing...we do it all the time. Men usually don't get it.
Nice touche on the first point BTW.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#210 Mar 3, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>My Gawd.......Franko........I really am so touched by your awesome comeback........I think I want to french you. Only for a second...okay, back to Dennis Farina. Dont mind him, that is the first sign of sexual dysfunction in wart hogs.
OMG!! I've been frenched by the voluptious, bodacious VEE!!! WHat an honor .. be still my beatin' heart!!!
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#211 Mar 4, 2007
TB Chief wrote:
<quoted text>BLAH,BLAH,BLAH! Chill out! I'm just having a little fun. I'm not serious. Don't go to bed mad, just go to bed. Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the rock!
NO. The problem is that people like you get on my wrong side.

YOu came here openly admitting you were looking for a fight ... so, why are you surprised if you are getting one?

If you can't take it then get lost.

IS that clear enough?
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#212 Mar 4, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu just proved my earlier point .. if you don't have a good comeback you sidestep .... that means you won't argue the points on merit.
That makes you a loser because you don't have the intellect to argue fairely.
Argue about what you moron? Do you think I came on this retarded Forum to be serious? You are ridiculous. This was just a place for me to kill a little time. I can't believe you people start the most idiotic forums and then try to be all serious. You make me laugh. What possible valid arguement could I possibly be sidestepping? OK! You win! This is a stupid forum about a stupid topic and you are stupid. I give up!
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#213 Mar 4, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. The problem is that people like you get on my wrong side.
YOu came here openly admitting you were looking for a fight ... so, why are you surprised if you are getting one?
If you can't take it then get lost.
IS that clear enough?
Wrong again freako! I did'nt say I came here looking for a fight. You assumed I did because of what I said as to "why I post'. As for getting on your bad side that was not my intentions, but what the F**k, Too bad Dips**t. Nothing ever surprises me anymore and getting a fight from a weirdo like you sure as hell does'nt surprise me. Now if you want to continue this I will be more than glad to indulge you, if not take your stupid Canadian ass back across the border.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, GA

#214 Mar 4, 2007
Rating Got You Down ?

Take another survey and get you some Liquor..!!!

Liquor ?

hell,
i don't even Know Her....!!!

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#215 Mar 4, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
Rating Got You Down ?
Liquor ?
hell,
;)) LOL!

Since: Feb 07

Rocky Hill, CT

#216 Mar 4, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
Rating Got You Down ?
Liquor ?
hell,
That was bad. I remember that joke as a teenager in the late 70's.

Please, you're smarter and funnier than that.

Don't use lame jokes like that, that's grade school stuff.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Rome, GA

#217 Mar 4, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
<quoted text>That was bad. I remember that joke as a teenager in the late 70's.
Please, you're smarter and funnier than that.
Don't use lame jokes like that, that's grade school stuff.
I Gaurantee the "Internet Survey" about which i speak was not around in the seventies,

so stick to writing some novel if you please,

in my opinion that is,

Rocky Hill, CT

#218 Mar 4, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I Gaurantee the "Internet Survey" about which i speak was not around in the seventies,
so stick to writing some novel if you please,
in my opinion that is,
Yes I know the Internet was around in the seventies. To clarify, only part of the joke was around in the seventies. To quote

Liquor?
H*ll,
I don't even know her.

End quote.

As for writing a novel, as a matter a fact I did. I landed an agent for it, got it revised, and it is currently being shopped around to publishers as we speak. Also got another one 75% complete. It's called "Life is a Highway", and it explores the darker side of relationships. The secondary plot takes the reader on a twilight zoneish type of journey, where they slowly get embedded into the story.

Did I miss anything else?

To quote you, in my opinion that is, you're still a funny and smart individual.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Rome, GA

#219 Mar 4, 2007
I'm workin' on an appearence on the "__________" Show....

and a Brand New Ride to Boot, so there are a lot of things you have missed out on,

Butt,

As the old saying Goes, "Shilo gave me a smiley face for it, and that can't be all Bad"

WRIGHT ?

Level 3

Location hidden

#220 Mar 4, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
and a Brand New Ride to Boot, so there are a lot of things you have missed out on,
Butt,
As the old saying Goes, "Shilo gave me a smiley face for it, and that can't be all Bad"
WRIGHT ?
Yep, you made me smile with that one but it was what and who I was thinking of when I smiled that really made me grin sitting here.(eyebrows going up and down) ;)

Rocky Hill, CT

#221 Mar 4, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
Butt,
WRIGHT ?
Much better.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#222 Mar 4, 2007
TB Chief wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I asked for your opinion you old geezer. Drink your geritol and go bed. Make sure you put your depends on. I would hate for you roll around in your own crap. Don't they close the day rooms by now in those senior citizen homes. You batter hurry on now before Nurse Hatchett catches you wandering around with your pants down. You old has been freak. If I was old as you I sure as hell would'nt show my dam picture. Hell, I thought I was looking at father Time the first time I saw you.
Dear testicle breath. SOOOOOOOOOOOO ignorant I am actually laughing AT you, not with you. Oh, sorry! Chief Testicle breath. I guess that is why you like to play HARD BALL. They made a new deo for just your kind. SMELLY HAIRY NUTS by Mitchum.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#223 Mar 4, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
Vee, he's right. You do look old in your avitar!! You shouldn't show your picture for fear someone would fall in love with you and we can't let that happen. BTW! Vee doesn't stand for Victor...LMFAO!! Have a great night Officer Vee...
Thank you, mommy of four. Came over the teletype, Jacksonville Florida has a sticky situation with a house of prostitution and kids. Might be going there to stay with my sister to help with that at Jacksonville beach.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#224 Mar 4, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd a bad speller too ... taking the words you wrote literally it makes no sense!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. We love you, franko.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#225 Mar 4, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!! I've been frenched by the voluptious, bodacious VEE!!! WHat an honor .. be still my beatin' heart!!!
Remember, my name is REALLY Victor. And I am old and decrepid in my little thumb nail picture. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#226 Mar 4, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
Rating Got You Down ?
Liquor ?
hell,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min TALLYHO 8541 38,382
"man" words 6 min andet1987 138
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Terrible_Herbst 8,639
The Letter "O" (May '09) 10 min -TheExam- 3,204
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Word after Word 155,094
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 15 min Enzo49 7,613
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 15 min -TheExam- 12,461
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 29 min Word after Word 28,454
Most of the posters on the Weird are? 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 44
More from around the web