Man arrested in Thailand for possession of roasted fetuses covered in gold leaf

May 3, 2013 Full story: www.telegraph.co.uk 26

A British man has been arrested in Thailand after being found with six foetuses that had been roasted and covered in gold leaf as part of a black magic spirit ritual.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parden pard

Bath, PA

#21 May 6, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Wow, and I've had some people tell me I'm wrong for the way I live my life. Considering where the "black" part of black magic comes from, I don't know why anybody would ever mess with it! I got up and left a sleepover party once when I was like 13 because they brought out a Ouija board play with, I don't know if they are real or not but just on the off chance that it is I wanted nothing to do with it and didn't even want to be around. Teased me the next day at school but I didn't care!
What's this got to do with nibbling on a nice fresh fetus,,???(with little fingers and toes)take a sip of Chianti,you'll feel better..

Level 4

Since: Oct 08

Middlesex, NY

#22 May 6, 2013
This is getting out of hand. Proper responses should range from rage to demand for the killer to die. There's a place for humor and sarcasm and I'm sorry but I really don't feel this is it.
Parden pard

Bath, PA

#23 May 7, 2013
T Turner wrote:
This is getting out of hand. Proper responses should range from rage to demand for the killer to die. There's a place for humor and sarcasm and I'm sorry but I really don't feel this is it.
Hey,,Lighten-up. There's always room for jello....
Dr Obvious

Medford, NY

#24 May 7, 2013
T Turner wrote:
Actually, THIS IS the place for humor and sarcasm.
I don't know about you, but I'm posting ine the "Offbeat" section of TOPIX.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#25 May 8, 2013
T Turner wrote:
Thank you sir, for telling me how I should respond. Very considerate of you to assume I don't have the common sense to post a response of my own choosing. Feel free to take your arrogance elsewhere.

Level 4

Since: Oct 08

Corfu, NY

#26 May 14, 2013
T Turner wrote:
Sometimes the stories Offbeat pick up are not appropriate. I do apologize for dictating your replies, very wrong of me. I believe I was just shocked by this, being a mom myself, and struck out without thinking. I will just pass these stories from now on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Parden Pard 40,272
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Dally Mama 77,407
Do It Obama! 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 8 min Instigator 11
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 9 min AppHappy 28,617
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 11 min Parden Pard 3,333
What Could Be Catchy,...? 13 min AppHappy 4
Reporter Quits in Vulgar Fashion 13 min Instigator 6
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min reebie 20,617
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 43 min TALLYHO 8541 36,523