**** The Wishing Well****

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#42 Mar 12, 2013
I wish my seeds would hurry up & germinate...Im like a mama when it comes to my plants til I kill em...then I just start all over lol

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#43 Mar 12, 2013
I wish I could fondle some big a$$ titties, know what I mean??

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#44 Mar 13, 2013
Knight Knight wrote:
<quoted text>I like that!
I wish you have a wonderful day and (k)night!
Thank you!! I wish you the same..:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#45 Mar 13, 2013
I wish Spring would get here..:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#46 Mar 13, 2013
I wish my friends wishes comes true!:)

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#47 Mar 13, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
I wish I could fondle some big a$$ titties, know what I mean??
I wish for nights to last longer, and (working) days to be shorter..

I wish for all my OB friends, to have everything they desire in life to be fullfilled..

I wish for AS to , well,,
embrace his love of boobs, but learn that,, in order to make friends, you first,,must not be a boob yourself...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#48 Mar 13, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish for nights to last longer, and (working) days to be shorter..
I wish for all my OB friends, to have everything they desire in life to be fullfilled..
I wish for AS to , well,,
embrace his love of boobs, but learn that,, in order to make friends, you first,,must not be a boob yourself...
I wish I could give you a Cowgirl Hug right now.( hugs)

Good Advice!!!^^^^^:)

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49 Mar 13, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could give you a Cowgirl Hug right now.( hugs)
Good Advice!!!^^^^^:)
ha! ha! ha!
Well, Ill throw you out a big ol Korntown hug!!.
careful tho, sometimes the corn gets in the cleavage...
:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#50 Mar 13, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
ha! ha! ha!
Well, Ill throw you out a big ol Korntown hug!!.
careful tho, sometimes the corn gets in the cleavage...
:)
Damn I hate when that happens!!:)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#51 Mar 13, 2013
I wish that wishes could really come true
For I have a big wish for all of you
I wish for your dreams to all be fulfilled
And your journey is pleasant up life's long hill
May your hearts reach out to all those in need
For my wish is that some how you may plant a seed
And may this be the biggest seed you will sow
And others will see and watch kindness grow
And I wish that the old will have comfort with age
And the young be respectful as they turn the next page
We all understand that times have changed
Things aren't the same as they were in our days...
So my wish most of all is that we all know love
May your hearts always know there is someone above.
Liam.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#52 Mar 13, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
I wish that wishes could really come true
For I have a big wish for all of you
I wish for your dreams to all be fulfilled
And your journey is pleasant up life's long hill
May your hearts reach out to all those in need
For my wish is that some how you may plant a seed
And may this be the biggest seed you will sow
And others will see and watch kindness grow
And I wish that the old will have comfort with age
And the young be respectful as they turn the next page
We all understand that times have changed
Things aren't the same as they were in our days...
So my wish most of all is that we all know love
May your hearts always know there is someone above.
Liam.
you make me smile. that is a wish...to smile

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#53 Mar 13, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish for nights to last longer, and (working) days to be shorter..
I wish for all my OB friends, to have everything they desire in life to be fullfilled..
I wish for AS to , well,,
embrace his love of boobs, but learn that,, in order to make friends, you first,,must not be a boob yourself...
lol

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#54 Mar 15, 2013
I wish you all have a beautiful safe weekend..

Don't drink to much green beer!!:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#55 Mar 15, 2013
I WISH the World was at PEACE, and the money that is to be used for EXTRA defense missiles.. WAS used to help those in need...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#56 Mar 25, 2013
Does this wishing well require a penny?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#57 Mar 25, 2013
wishing my sister would find a way to peace of mind/heart5807

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#58 Mar 25, 2013
i wish this "spring" weather would behave itself!
:(

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#59 Mar 25, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish for nights to last longer, and (working) days to be shorter..
I wish for all my OB friends, to have everything they desire in life to be fullfilled..
I wish for AS to , well,,
embrace his love of boobs, but learn that,, in order to make friends, you first,,must not be a boob yourself...
LOL

i love reading u,
u always make me laugh.
:)

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#60 Mar 25, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
i love reading u,
u always make me laugh.
:)
lol,,,thanks....
Not feeling it today.... another snowstorm....
I really need some warmth...
I dont want to even look out my window...

:)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#61 Mar 25, 2013
I wish for many things..........I wish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 27 min whatimeisit 47,495
News It's this weird d j vu': St. John residen... 37 min wichita-rick 2
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 42 min whatimeisit 729
Word association (Jun '07) 44 min wichita-rick 6,925
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 48 min whatimeisit 6,920
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 49 min wichita-rick 24,553
Offbeat's Exclusive Level 9 Club,...RSVP (Mar '13) 54 min whatimeisit 162
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 223,297
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 27,216
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 2 hr Dr Strangelove 211
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 hr razz58 15,545
More from around the web