Unwanted Help

“Burrrrrrrrrp”

Since: May 14

TROLLS .YUK

#67 Jun 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be nonsense to you, but I still consider forced help a form of rape, and likely will until I die.
Opinions are never nonsense, but just specific to each person. We are all individuals and were made to function as individuals. Lower animals function as packs and have no logic, just emotions.
never heard of the lone wolf ??????????

“Maytime”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#68 Jun 10, 2014
LOL

I'l take all the help I get...
or am offered, at this stage..
and feel grateful -
when going up the hill-
down the hill:)

or a seat in a bus when tired.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#69 Jun 10, 2014
The Eternal Hooka of Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you consider "actual" rape?
Just what it sounds like, the forcible poking of the body parts of one person into another person.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#70 Jun 10, 2014
Windows 8
Calm down Crazy Lady

Orlando, FL

#71 Jun 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, my favorite Eye Lady! Yay!:-)
Calm down? I wasn't even upset. That is a common abuse tactic to pretend others are upset when they are not as a form of bullying and control. So please don't do it. Your closing arrogant comment was unnecessary and abusive. This is an informal online forum, so nobody can be right or wrong. They merely say what they feel at the time and move on.
There was nothing inaccurate in my post as it was ALL opinion and based on my experiences alone.It is immoral and wrong to call people's experiences and opinions wrong. Your mother should have taught you that.
I have never been condescending in my life as only trash people are capable of such. Hopefully the real person inside of you is better than that and will refrain from such in the future. If you hadn't tried to talk down to me or bring up the past, we'd be chatting as friends now. That is your loss, not mine.
You say butterfly, and I say moth.
Confident people don't resort to bullying tactics. Confident people are not capable of bullying, making digs, nor bringing up the past. Everyone has a confident person inside, and I sincerely hope you find her.
EVERYTHING I say is correct for me. It might not be correct for you, but my word doesn't revolve around you nor your negativity and hate. You should know by now that you are only wasting our time when you try to change me. I suggest you adopt a more teachable spirit.
Maybe you bigoted rants make some sense, I wouldn't know as they are too long to read.
Meet Ricky F

Orlando, FL

#72 Jun 10, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
America, the land of the free! Yes it is the land of the free, but is it really?
You are owned on the road, you get hassled late at night by law enforcement, told how fast to drive and if you don't the fines are very expensive.
You can't dislike other races even in your own home if that's your choice, because there would be hell to pay if it were ever leaked out and lets be honest, there isn't one person alive that hasn't at one time or another, even for the briefest of time not been irritated over another race for something, I think it's just part of nature?
The gay theme is pushed and pushed and pushed on you by society now and you are told to accept and embrace it, regardless of your thoughts on it and if you push back then you get a black eye and you have the problem?
You can bad mouth our Presidents, their political parties and/or our military all you want but you can't say anything about foreigners unless they're our allies or unless it's in a favorable light?
Islamic temples continue to pop up everywhere and they get preferential treatment over true American's who grew up working here and who's life lines run very deep, but you can't say anything anything about it in public?
I could go on and on but it gets redundant but you get the picture here?
I'm not a hater at all, I love this place but I just hate to see the direction we're heading in, is it really free?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...

Now you kids play nice, no fire arms or Gadsen Flags

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#73 Jun 10, 2014
Calm down Crazy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you bigoted rants make some sense, I wouldn't know as they are too long to read.
Talking about other people's bigotry and hate and trying to stop anti-White racism is considered bigoted? Wow! Thanks for informing me.

And if they are too long for you, maybe they weren't meant for you. At least I'm releasing my frustration. I just hope you aren't storing up for a rampage.
Ice Wine

Toronto, Canada

#75 Jun 10, 2014
Blah blah blah

Not worthy of serious consideration

When you finish jr college Get back to us

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#76 Jun 11, 2014
Ice Wine wrote:
Blah blah blah
Not worthy of serious consideration
When you finish jr college Get back to us
I'm past that age. I never went to one of those brainwash camps and never will. So I still have my brains and independent thinking ability. Most "college educated" people are empty vessels or damaged goods, and only a shell of what they could have been.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#77 Jun 11, 2014
If ya DON'T want that kid mowing your OLD GEEZER.. Lawn.. Out of Kindness..

SEND HIM TO ME..

I Got Cookies..

And BOURBON!!

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#78 Mar 18, 2015
Maybe I should let this thread die, but these situations bring about intense anger. I only want the right to have ALL strangers realize I am a stranger and irrelevant, and to ignore me and let me be me. I hate saying that I am glad my parents are dead, but that is what I'm saying. I waited out my entire childhood, locking parts of me away, just biding time to where I could leave home and be me, and to finally put ALL parenting and nurture behind me.

Unlike most people, I don't want controlled. I mean, after high school years ago, I didn't want to college, and I never will. The way I see it, that is just a brainwash camp and a place for STUPID people to go to get more brains. Nor did I want to join any armed forces. That is mostly a place for stupid people who cannot function without orders nor think for themselves, and those with the sick need to want to control others. Nor have I ever wanted to be in any sexual relationship, since that is a type of bondage and slavery, and I am referring to "normal" relationships, not BDSM. To have anyone looking over your shoulder or monopolizing your time or "caring" about you in the least is bondage. I have no desire to abuse anyone by "caring" for them, and I don't want that abuse. I just want to have the freedom to be me nonstop, live completely on whim, and make split second plans and get to keep them, and I mean plans over the least things that involve only me. I was also smart enough to never marry. People marry because they are too stupid to function alone. Men marry because they want a woman to own them like a slave and tell them where to put their dirty clothes, how to dress when home alone, what to watch on TV, etc. Women marry because they don't respect themselves and want another to own them, monopolize their time, treat them like they're helpless, etc.

Unlike me, most "normal" people either hate freedom and want others to take it from them, or they are angry and upset that others have freedom and constantly try to steal it from them.

I just want the freedom to be alone forever, keep to myself, respect others by never "helping" or "caring for" them, and get the luxury and privilege of struggling myself in front of others, and never "helped" in return for me respecting them enough by staying passive, never helping them, and staying out of their life first. I plan each moment as it comes and expect to get to do things as I planned them, with no unsolicited help nor interactions.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#79 Mar 18, 2015
I am thinking about how some uppity Black piece of garbage presumed to force help on me. Yes, there was a bus coming around the corner, but I, like most White people, am very good about taking decisive action. Like most White people, I am independent and have never needed anyone, and I answer to myself. If I wanted to be enslaved to or otherwise owned or taken care of by another, I'd have been stupid enough to marry, go to college, join the military, or any other institution where stupid, needy, worthless people who like to get controlled and bossed around. I had the perfect chance to nearly get hit and get to show off my superior intellect about how I was capable of diverting danger for myself. I'm an adult, not a member of the stupid trash class called children. Children are inherently inferior and need to be controlled, bossed, and forcibly helped until they turn 18 and stop being trash.

He was being racist by assuming ANY White person needed his help at all. Especially when the mother doer was a dumba** and couldn't even read. For being that stupid, he should be made to wear a scarlet I for illiterate. He could have paid attention in class, minded his own business, and set out to learn and make something of himself.

Each time anyone forces help on me, rather than letting me suffer my own misfortune and receiving the natural, inherent consequences, it forms a permanent unwanted memory that I can never get rid of and which plays everyday of my life nonstop. If I drop or leave something, that is my own stupid fault, and I need to be punished by getting to lose whatever or allowed to discover it myself and fix it myself. So when people do this, I often destroy what another told me I dropped, just so I could get to suffer the SAME fate had they not interfered, and to partially make up for their violation to my soul, and to visibly demonstrate that they were in the wrong for even noticing or "caring about" (a type of control and abuse). A lot of times, I would not have lost whatever if others didn't interfere, since I saw it fall and was waiting to do something else before picking it up. And if I knew something and others tell me something I knew, I never do it that way again, if at all. It is important that ALL knowledge and EVERY good thing I have come ONLY from my own work. For instance, I knew how to buy software that was compatible with my computer, and since a computer store person treated me like I was too stupid to know that, I never bought software ever since from a computer store. Once someone tell me something I already know, it permanently destroys my desire to even want to do it.

Every person enters Earth with ALL the resources they will ever need, and others come into their lives to take from them, disempower them, and interfere.

So what can I do to get everyone to have universal faith in me to manage my own life? I don't want to excel with the help of others, but be allowed to barely scrape by alone. That is heaven, with me getting to be alone against the world, nobody looking over my shoulder, nobody helping, nobody bossing, nobody correcting, and getting to struggle the hard way, invent my own ways of doing things, and get to constantly prove myself.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#80 Mar 18, 2015
And how can I get revenge on these people and make them have bad memories and feel like nothing for daring to interfere in my life and keep me from being me. I just want to freedom to do every little thing that affects only me my own way, without interference. So how can I make examples of such people and make them forever regret it and cause equal, permanent harm to their souls? Okay, I don't want that, just for each person who abused me with unwanted help to turn the clock back and choose not to violate me nor anyone else that way.

This stuff has happened multiple times recently, so how can I get everyone to see me as the self-contained adult that I am and assume I have the right to never be helped, and the right to suffer whatever imminent consequences inherent to whatever?

I am not suicidal in the least, but I see that as a basic human right. I believe anyone who interferes with a suicide should be injected with AIDS and cancer pieces, be denied any custody they may have, and have their property all seized by the state. Then lock them in prison, maybe house them with the rapists and psychopaths, and constantly make sure they don't end it. Then when they grow enough of a brain to figure out how to turn the clock back and undo what they did, they get let out.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#81 Mar 18, 2015
I need the help of a massage therapist regularly. Of course male massage therapist only. :)
Glory Be

United States

#82 Mar 18, 2015
Spotted Girl wrote:
I am thinking about how some uppity Black piece of garbage presumed to force help on me. Yes, there was a bus coming around the corner, but I, like most White people, am very good about taking decisive action. Like most White people, I am independent and have never needed anyone, and I answer to myself. If I wanted to be enslaved to or otherwise owned or taken care of by another, I'd have been stupid enough to marry, go to college, join the military, or any other institution where stupid, needy, worthless people who like to get controlled and bossed around. I had the perfect chance to nearly get hit and get to show off my superior intellect about how I was capable of diverting danger for myself. I'm an adult, not a member of the stupid trash class called children. Children are inherently inferior and need to be controlled, bossed, and forcibly helped until they turn 18 and stop being trash.
He was being racist by assuming ANY White person needed his help at all. Especially when the mother doer was a dumba** and couldn't even read. For being that stupid, he should be made to wear a scarlet I for illiterate. He could have paid attention in class, minded his own business, and set out to learn and make something of himself.
Each time anyone forces help on me, rather than letting me suffer my own misfortune and receiving the natural, inherent consequences, it forms a permanent unwanted memory that I can never get rid of and which plays everyday of my life nonstop. If I drop or leave something, that is my own stupid fault, and I need to be punished by getting to lose whatever or allowed to discover it myself and fix it myself. So when people do this, I often destroy what another told me I dropped, just so I could get to suffer the SAME fate had they not interfered, and to partially make up for their violation to my soul, and to visibly demonstrate that they were in the wrong for even noticing or "caring about" (a type of control and abuse). A lot of times, I would not have lost whatever if others didn't interfere, since I saw it fall and was waiting to do something else before picking it up. And if I knew something and others tell me something I knew, I never do it that way again, if at all. It is important that ALL knowledge and EVERY good thing I have come ONLY from my own work. For instance, I knew how to buy software that was compatible with my computer, and since a computer store person treated me like I was too stupid to know that, I never bought software ever since from a computer store. Once someone tell me something I already know, it permanently destroys my desire to even want to do it.
Every person enters Earth with ALL the resources they will ever need, and others come into their lives to take from them, disempower them, and interfere.
So what can I do to get everyone to have universal faith in me to manage my own life? I don't want to excel with the help of others, but be allowed to barely scrape by alone. That is heaven, with me getting to be alone against the world, nobody looking over my shoulder, nobody helping, nobody bossing, nobody correcting, and getting to struggle the hard way, invent my own ways of doing things, and get to constantly prove myself.
So what can I do to get everyone to have universal faith in me to manage my own life?

http://youtu.be/WCIr5BkyGlE

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#83 Mar 19, 2015
I've even considered sologamy as a way to deal with this some. That would be a very public way of making my intentions known and showing I am not available.
Wanderer

Owensboro, KY

#85 Mar 19, 2015
Freckles or pimples?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#86 Mar 20, 2015
Spotted Girl wrote:
I've even considered sologamy as a way to deal with this some. That would be a very public way of making my intentions known and showing I am not available.
After having marginally read a few of your missives here, I have several questions for you:

1. How do you expect well-intentioned total strangers to know about your phoboia?

2. Have you considered wearing a sign, to warn innocent good samaritians of your phobia?

3. Have you sought treatment from a mental healthcare professional for your phobia?

4. What incident, or combination of incidents, caused your fear of/sense of loathing of others?

5. What incident, or combination of incidents cause your distrust of/fear of advanced education?

6. Are you aware that your distrust, fears and phobias are increasing the overall misery level in your life?

7. Is your employer aware of your rage issues toward others and if so, do they closely monitor you?

You've repeatedly said you obsess about even a possibility that a malevolent/selfish person might try to help you to complete some task. Also, that you routinely punish yourself if someone tries to help you. No mental health care professional would consider this to be healthy behavior.

Do yourself a favor and get some help. If the first, second, third...mental health professional that you talk to doesn't appear to be someone who can help you heal, talk to a fourth, fifth, sixth one. As unwelcome as any sympathy might be to you, I genuinely pity you. The story that you tell of your life is that of a self-imposed prisoner in your home.
Enter Username

Owensboro, KY

#89 Mar 20, 2015
Spotted Girl wrote:
I've even considered sologamy as a way to deal with this some. That would be a very public way of making my intentions known and showing I am not available.
They can be awful aggravating. If somebody is really wanting to help, that's fine, but most of the time they are really wanting you to give them something. Probably a lot worse for a woman too

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#90 Mar 21, 2015
Alias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DD ... I am able to relate to some of the ways Ms Spotted has come to think.
Our worldly experiences make US. Hope you are well ... Miss Ya out here.:)
_____
Hi SG ... I lQQk forward to sharing more with you ... next time we see ya.
I will say this much ... ASK is a very valuable WORD ... in most all circumstances.
Peace Dear One :)
Thank you Trish! Feel free to PM me at any time. I'm still around.

I had to put up with another such incident today, and it sucks. I get sick of condescending drivers who treat cyclists like they are invalids. The law says to yield the right of way, but it doesn't say to act like a**holes when the cyclist is doing the yielding first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 3 min DILF 7
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min DILF 630
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Wolftracks 163,014
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 164,277
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 min Mechanic 4,562
The N-word: (Jul '14) 8 min Princess Hey 353
What Could Be Hot? 13 min Princess Hey 146
REAL motorcycle traveling stories. 46 min Stephany McDowell 33
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,748
More from around the web