Wanna Pretend We're Proppin' One Anot...

Wanna Pretend We're Proppin' One Another ??

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TC Unplugged

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2014
When I arrived at OFFBEAT(.comeoverhere.com) I didn't know the rules.
The variety of threads for discussion completely floored me and made me tingle all over.
Seriously. I like to talk. Ha Ha

In my opinion the PROP threads were the greatest. It was a place that was easy to participate and the least possible place to run into conflict in numerous topics. Just a bunch of TOPIX folks discussing ... propping (edifying) one another.

It was fun and I miss it ... all of my personalities do.

Wanna pretend we're proppin' one another again?

Wednesday, January 8,(NEW YEAR) 2014
7:24 am Central

TC Candor

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#2 Jan 8, 2014
*props* for you!
TC Unplugged

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2014
Hey, that's cool.

Thank You very much and may I extend my gratitude while I offer you one just like it. I have a profile, but normal gamer not in operation for some silly reason and I'm trying to figure my way around it.

Hope you have a good day.

*Smiles

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#4 Jan 8, 2014
TC Unplugged? I asked you a question about what that stood for on another thread ... but If you are registered as TC Candor ...then why don't you sign in ?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#5 Jan 8, 2014
Sure, but with some in here I would like to do more then just Prop them.

8-)
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#6 Jan 8, 2014
DILF wrote:
Sure, but with some in here I would like to do more then just Prop them.
8-)
...."pop ?"

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#7 Jan 8, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>...."pop ?"
...son !!!???? Is that you!!!!!!
TC Unplugged

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
TC Unplugged? I asked you a question about what that stood for on another thread ... but If you are registered as TC Candor ...then why don't you sign in ?
I"ve never witnessed you be so aggressive ... have we chatted before or have I offended you in some way?

This is 'Tehee Candor' and yes, it's even spelled correctly according to some dictionaries.

I've seen several other older posters ask similar questions and they also come out in same fashion I have today (have you not noticed), most especially in past couple of months with all the subtle changes and without updating the manual for those of us who do not appear as often out here as a good number of others do.

My computer broke, got a new Chrome book and I'm still trying to learn and I actually can hardly believe but I've forgotten my password, though I am in process of fixing that. Not even Topix reacts that quickly to our own mistakes.

I hadn't intend to hide in anyway, but since I'm used to going by TC (I chose name to reflect that), I did it really without much thought to original and then once it was done I just left it as is. Actually, I'm seriously am considering changing name to avoid all the confusion and questions I thought were pretty clearly answered in my headline and location. Plus my avatar is a real turn off for some and they call me clown when I'm not clowning around. If you'd asked before and I didn't answer it was because I never caught your note.

I have answered that question, every time I was observant enough to catch it, with others so I'll apologize I've made it necessary for you to have to ask again and hope your weren't terribly disappointed to have had to repeat/clarified it for me (all) now.

ANSWER: A time for laughter and a time to be candid (my headline and location). Thanks for your feedback.
TC Unplugged

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2014
Darn, when we hit from tracker it's easy to miss (when moving to quickly) what thread we are on.

Prop you for that daring voice Hatti H. Regrets for writing you a book in response.
TC Unplugged

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2014
Please don't prop me for that to ....... duh, too.
*wink

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#11 Jan 9, 2014
What?

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#12 Jan 9, 2014
a prop for everyone....:o)...miss it...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#13 Jan 9, 2014
Isn't there a band called "The Cherry Proppin Daddies"?

They sing Zoot Suit Riot.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14 Jan 9, 2014
TC Unplugged wrote:
<quoted text>
I"ve never witnessed you be so aggressive ... have we chatted before or have I offended you in some way?
This is 'Tehee Candor' and yes, it's even spelled correctly according to some dictionaries.
I've seen several other older posters ask similar questions and they also come out in same fashion I have today (have you not noticed), most especially in past couple of months with all the subtle changes and without updating the manual for those of us who do not appear as often out here as a good number of others do.
My computer broke, got a new Chrome book and I'm still trying to learn and I actually can hardly believe but I've forgotten my password, though I am in process of fixing that. Not even Topix reacts that quickly to our own mistakes.
I hadn't intend to hide in anyway, but since I'm used to going by TC (I chose name to reflect that), I did it really without much thought to original and then once it was done I just left it as is. Actually, I'm seriously am considering changing name to avoid all the confusion and questions I thought were pretty clearly answered in my headline and location. Plus my avatar is a real turn off for some and they call me clown when I'm not clowning around. If you'd asked before and I didn't answer it was because I never caught your note.
I have answered that question, every time I was observant enough to catch it, with others so I'll apologize I've made it necessary for you to have to ask again and hope your weren't terribly disappointed to have had to repeat/clarified it for me (all) now.
ANSWER: A time for laughter and a time to be candid (my headline and location). Thanks for your feedback.
Not aggressive just to the point ., that is all . You answered and I appreciate it . I post with a Very humble and kind and sweet poster that goes by TC ( and has for several years) on this forum and a few other forums.... So when I saw the grey box post I was concerned that something had happened. I'm sure others thought the same thing .

I remember your name Tehee Candor but I don't recall having posted with you. I post on a few threads here on Offbeat but mostly in other forums. I hope you recall your password and I wish you happy posting.

I saw you reply on another thread and honestly ...I had not read your comments concerning anyone else .

Maybe Candor Unplugged might be better ?:) Take care .

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#15 Jan 10, 2014
Sorry, as I stated I did it quick and really didn't think it through and as I already posted with the name once ... Here's another reason I considered changing name ... shortly after someone disagreed with my opinion they came out with a sock named Teehee Doofus ... I meant no disrespect and didn't intend to offend you with being as straight forward with you.

Yes, I must have posted in your Somerset forum because it's on my tracker, but I couldn't find what I wrote. Then I clicked on page you posted to your long time buddy TC so again, my regrets.

I liked the props and think we should still use them. Shame after our little encounter all my icons went immediately to the haters favorites. Guess there is probably no chance this one will get off well now. Wish I'd caught your question in other hater thread.

You take care

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#16 Jan 10, 2014
Often times we use initials out here.

My nickname is TC and I specifically found name to reflect that so I was able to use TC.

Besides I didn't much appreciate another poster that decided to disagree with my opinions and accuse me of being someone else they didn't like and then created Teehee Doofus.

There are a good number out here that have the same initials.

PROP That?

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#17 Jan 10, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Not aggressive just to the point ., that is all . You answered and I appreciate it . I post with a Very humble and kind and sweet poster that goes by TC ( and has for several years) on this forum and a few other forums.... So when I saw the grey box post I was concerned that something had happened. I'm sure others thought the same thing .
I remember your name Tehee Candor but I don't recall having posted with you. I post on a few threads here on Offbeat but mostly in other forums. I hope you recall your password and I wish you happy posting.
I saw you reply on another thread and honestly ...I had not read your comments concerning anyone else .
Maybe Candor Unplugged might be better ?:) Take care .
Hmmm, I'm thinking may TC Hollering might be a good one.
Turns out it wasn't the password, but something different.
You knew it wasn't your buddy, but that didn't necessarily even make it me.
Thanks though for your suggestions.
Did you enjoy any of the prop threads at all.
I'll bet they propped you wonderfully and you didn't receive all the nasty icons like I did after your friendly notes. You didn't even mention one thing about propping. No, not aggressive, but hey ...

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#18 Jan 10, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
a prop for everyone....:o)...miss it...
A prop for you and your avatar. You are one of the kindest posters I've witnessed out here.
People harass you and you don't let it take anything away from the charm you display out here.
Bless you

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 10, 2014
TC, you're still reasonably new. Ignore the icons, they don't matter to most of us. Yes, there are several folks with same initials and it is a shame some use parts of our names to spoof us. Pay them no matter either.
Ms Hatti is one of the good ones.

I too miss the prop threads. I didn't start playing the game until I arrived in this sock, but you're right, they were some of the friendliest threads.

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#20 Jan 16, 2014
Thank you Hatti and Trish. I get what you are saying and fully agree.

Prop for you DILF and the "What" ... what to what? Haha
I was going to ask what else beside prop you'd like to do and
I appreciated the next posters answer to that.

Props to you beetlesinthebog.

Props to all of you. That is what I like about it, to let others know we appreciate their thoughts and opinions regardless if points are to be had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 min ImFree2Choose 45,970
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 4 min andet1987 798
A six word game (Dec '08) 5 min ImFree2Choose 20,889
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 8 min ImFree2Choose 37,485
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 9 min andet1987 10,769
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 12 min andet1987 1,952
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min wichita-rick 209,994
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min streetglidehoney 68,405
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 51 min davy 42
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 51 min UnderstandPeople 2,745
Back in the day...... 2 hr Old Sam 87
More from around the web