Naked man arrested proposing to 'girl...

Naked man arrested proposing to 'girlfriend' who had no idea who he was

There are 53 comments on the Anorak story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Naked man arrested proposing to 'girlfriend' who had no idea who he was. In it, Anorak reports that:

TO Florida, where Thomas Edwards Jr. is telling Casselberry police why he was "completely naked" his clothes on a worried resident's porch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anorak.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#43 Jun 10, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to re-read your post a few times. All I saw was the word 'lunch' and got caught up in thought.
When the thread appeared in Forum, I peeped it. And didn't look back. Would not want to meet anyone from it per se. But then again, am sure a lot of folk posted on it. Don't know.
Incest does not capture my interest. Just my angst.
On the other hand...Lunch does.
Ola leaves cracker crumbs for DC to follow...to what cha eatin thread...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#44 Jun 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola leaves cracker crumbs for DC to follow...to what cha eatin thread...
Just call me, Gretel. For I am on my way.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45 Jun 11, 2013
Clothes are always optional.

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#46 Jun 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last two posts to me were um rambling into long drawn out assumptions. Does your mate accuse you of thinking way too much with much ado about nothing ? Carry on .
. Caricature has no excuse for poor behavior. Deflection with thinly veiled passive aggressive response to polite request for clarification. Suggests others have same baggage with self righteous indignation. Waste of space and time. Dismissed.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#47 Jun 11, 2013
MissStress wrote:
<quoted text>. Caricature has no excuse for poor behavior. Deflection with thinly veiled passive aggressive response to polite request for clarification. Suggests others have same baggage with self righteous indignation. Waste of space and time. Dismissed.
Their you go again assuming and thinking way too much . Miss Stressed go get a back rub or somthin .
LOL

New York, NY

#48 Jun 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last two posts to me were um rambling into long drawn out assumptions. Does your mate accuse you of thinking way too much with much ado about nothing ? Carry on .
We certainly wouldn't accuse you of thinking too much, unless it has something to do with the toilet (or lack of).

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#49 Jun 11, 2013
What a romantic.
LOL

New York, NY

#50 Jun 11, 2013
MissStress wrote:
<quoted text> . Caricature has no excuse for poor behavior. Deflection with thinly veiled passive aggressive response to polite request for clarification. Suggests others have same baggage with self righteous indignation. Waste of space and time. Dismissed.
You've got to ignore that instigator from hell. Li'l beth loves to attack new posters as if they could get more disgusting than she does out here. Duh!
Laura Beth wrote:
Currently , I'm sitting on the John waiting for more poop to come out . Note to self "don't eat a whole onion"

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#51 Jun 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to ignore that instigator from hell. Li'l beth loves to attack new posters as if they could get more disgusting than she does out here. Duh!
<quoted text>
Oh the irony. Instigator, says the grey poster with anonymous proxy under their name.
LOL

New York, NY

#52 Jun 11, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony. Instigator, says the grey poster with anonymous proxy under their name.
LOL and all the while you defend and condone her behavior. Stick your nose in every chance you get don't you? I'm always wary of bitches like you.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#53 Jun 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL and all the while you defend and condone her behavior. Stick your nose in every chance you get don't you? I'm always wary of bitches like you.
Trish , why don't you go bother Adrian under your anonymous proxy . Or are you just branching out AGAIN ?

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#54 Jun 12, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Their you go again assuming and thinking way too much . Miss Stressed go get a back rub or somthin .
"Their"?

That explains a lot.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#55 Jun 12, 2013
He was holding a dozen donuts and two cups of coffee, maybe she should have given him a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! 4 min wichita-rick 575
News No pocket change: Va. man delivers 300,000 penn... 6 min Could be true 8
News Mums sick of kids' illnesses - 18 times a year 8 min Emerald 5
News British mothers drinking during pregnancy put u... 18 min streetglidehoney 8
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min Enzo49 68,046
Name an item game 42 min andet1987 707
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 45 min andet1987 32,392
What Turns You Off? 1 hr Enzo49 82
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 1 hr Liar 372
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Hanky 209,770
More from around the web