Naked man arrested proposing to 'girl...

Naked man arrested proposing to 'girlfriend' who had no idea who he was

There are 53 comments on the Anorak story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Naked man arrested proposing to 'girlfriend' who had no idea who he was. In it, Anorak reports that:

TO Florida, where Thomas Edwards Jr. is telling Casselberry police why he was "completely naked" his clothes on a worried resident's porch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anorak.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#1 Jun 7, 2013
Yeah, I gues you could find that a bit odd...

“On the brightest of day”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

"On the blackest of night"

#2 Jun 7, 2013
It was an honest mistake. After a few drinks to gather courage, he simply went to the wrong house.
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Did she say yes?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2013
True Love.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#6 Jun 7, 2013
"Darling, will you marry me?"

"No"

"OK, understood, will you at least have sex with me then?"

"No"

"OK, got it. Is your Mom home?"

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#7 Jun 7, 2013
And once again I shake my head that nudity is such a big deal in society and freaks people out so much.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Jenji wrote:
And once again I shake my head that nudity is such a big deal in society and freaks people out so much.
Coming from a person that has sex with family members (and see's nothing wrong with it)....This doesn't suprise me.
doh

Ludington, MI

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>I had sex with family members and see nothing wrong with it
sup pie?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#10 Jun 7, 2013
At least you get to see what shoes you might be getting.

No second guessing there.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#11 Jun 7, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a person that has sex with family members (and see's nothing wrong with it)....This doesn't suprise me.
Oooooh! Sssnap!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 7, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh! Sssnap!
Hee Hee

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TALHMVA88...

Jenji

“Me @16yo”

Since: Apr 13

395

Scappoose, Oregon

I really don't get what's the big uproar about incest in our society, I mean it has historically been a bad thing because of people making sex of any kind a moral issue, plus with incest there was the danger of inbreeding one pregnancy occurred. But in this day and age of contraception so that genetics don't become an issue, really I mean think about it – sex is sex regardless of who owns the equipment! I just don't think it's that big a deal, okay so there's a word for it, so what. I've had casual recreational fun sex with my brother, two uncles, and my stepdad over the years and there's never been any weirdness between us because of it. I guess that's because it's all open and above board and not like some nasty little secret we try to keep from each other or something, I don't know. Anyway that's my opinion!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#14 Jun 7, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>Hee Hee
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TALHMVA88...
Jenji
“Me @16yo”
Since: Apr 13
395
Scappoose, Oregon
I really don't get what's the big uproar about incest in our society, I mean it has historically been a bad thing because of people making sex of any kind a moral issue, plus with incest there was the danger of inbreeding one pregnancy occurred. But in this day and age of contraception so that genetics don't become an issue, really I mean think about it – sex is sex regardless of who owns the equipment! I just don't think it's that big a deal, okay so there's a word for it, so what. I've had casual recreational fun sex with my brother, two uncles, and my stepdad over the years and there's never been any weirdness between us because of it. I guess that's because it's all open and above board and not like some nasty little secret we try to keep from each other or something, I don't know. Anyway that's my opinion!
I just try to avoid that whole thread. There are limits. Am making that one....mine.

Have a wonderful weekend, lady.

“www.mug-mouth.co m”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 7, 2013
He chose to bare it all. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe he just wasn't into keeping secrets from his lady. He wanted her to see all of him. He just picked the wrong house, thats all. He probably shouldn't have spit on the cop either.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>Hee Hee
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TALHMVA88...
Jenji
“Me @16yo”
Since: Apr 13
395
Scappoose, Oregon
I really don't get what's the big uproar about incest in our society, I mean it has historically been a bad thing because of people making sex of any kind a moral issue, plus with incest there was the danger of inbreeding one pregnancy occurred. But in this day and age of contraception so that genetics don't become an issue, really I mean think about it – sex is sex regardless of who owns the equipment! I just don't think it's that big a deal, okay so there's a word for it, so what. I've had casual recreational fun sex with my brother, two uncles, and my stepdad over the years and there's never been any weirdness between us because of it. I guess that's because it's all open and above board and not like some nasty little secret we try to keep from each other or something, I don't know. Anyway that's my opinion!
Short version: she likes to do her brother.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#17 Jun 7, 2013
Jenji wrote:
And once again I shake my head that nudity is such a big deal in society and freaks people out so much.
I don't think she was freaked out by just the nudity that much, it was coupled with the fact that he was proposing to her. Oh, and the little fact that he was a complete stranger too, but you're right, nothing wrong here, move along people...
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she was freaked out by just the nudity that much, it was coupled with the fact that he was proposing to her. Oh, and the little fact that he was a complete stranger too, but you're right, nothing wrong here, move along people...
it least you didn't say "nothing to see here, move along people"

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 7, 2013
They won't be able to pin a thing on him.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#20 Jun 7, 2013
Americans shock me everyday. Nudity is very normal in that crazy country.

Everyday I thank the Almighty for not making me American!

*spits furiously*
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#21 Jun 7, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Americans shock me everyday. Nudity is very normal in that crazy country.
Everyday I thank the Almighty for not making me American!
*spits furiously*
Kenyans shock me everyday,humping goats is very normal in that country.
Everyday I thank the Almighty for not making me a dark age retard Kenyan.
Laughs furiously!
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#22 Jun 7, 2013
Darlin' will you marry me, and do you like my junk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 27 min whatimeisit 47,495
News It's this weird d j vu': St. John residen... 37 min wichita-rick 2
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 42 min whatimeisit 729
Word association (Jun '07) 44 min wichita-rick 6,925
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 48 min whatimeisit 6,920
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 49 min wichita-rick 24,553
Offbeat's Exclusive Level 9 Club,...RSVP (Mar '13) 54 min whatimeisit 162
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 223,297
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 27,216
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 2 hr Dr Strangelove 211
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 hr razz58 15,545
More from around the web