“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#25 Jun 17, 2014
Sitting Bull Squat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are an amazing dumbass.
I think I just called you that, but was uh, trying to be a little more eloquent, but hey, you go girl!

Do what you do best! What wonderfully crafted gem (haha) do you have for me? Will it be something about my mother? You morons seem to like that play. Or will it be just your basic "you dumbass" type of comment again?

Come on man! Give it up!
Sitting Bull Squat

Omaha, NE

#26 Jun 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I just called you that, but was uh, trying to be a little more eloquent, but hey, you go girl!
Do what you do best! What wonderfully crafted gem (haha) do you have for me? Will it be something about my mother? You morons seem to like that play. Or will it be just your basic "you dumbass" type of comment again?
Come on man! Give it up!
Oh no. I don't talk about families when making a fool of someone. They have enough shame to deal with without me piling on more.

If you're going to attempt to degrade someone, the use of "I know you are but what am I" should be used as a last resort. Using it as soon as you have, gives the distinct impression that you have given up. Such a shame.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#27 Jun 17, 2014
WHERE is the Documents to Prove this??

to make it happen!

#28 Jun 17, 2014
Sitting Bull Squat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. I don't talk about families when making a fool of someone. They have enough shame to deal with without me piling on more.
If you're going to attempt to degrade someone, the use of "I know you are but what am I" should be used as a last resort. Using it as soon as you have, gives the distinct impression that you have given up. Such a shame.
Weak. Come on man (?) put forth a better effort than that for Christ's sake.

You're becoming a bore.
Fear the Bunny

Omaha, NE

#29 Jun 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. Come on man (?) put forth a better effort than that for Christ's sake.
You're becoming a bore.
Ditto

to make it happen!

#30 Jun 17, 2014
Fear the Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto
Some more of that "original" thought of yours?
Hamster Snow Shoes

Omaha, NE

#31 Jun 18, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more of that "original" thought of yours?
Ditto

“\\\ Always Thinking ///”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#33 Jun 22, 2014
American Presidents - Poll Question
Who is the most unAmerican, babbling, idiotic, and scariest.......... ever?
Take your time - Look for clues

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#34 Jun 22, 2014

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#36 Jun 22, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
American Presidents - Poll Question
Who is the most unAmerican, babbling, idiotic, and scariest.......... ever?
Take your time - Look for clues
Obama has certainly paid less attention to his oth of office than any president. He picks and chooses the laws he will enforce and changes laws without going to congress. He has expanded the power of agencies like EPA. As long as Eric Holder is there nothing will be done about any of the many scandals. He should be impeached but that will never happen as long as politicians are to frightened to be called racist
Combustible Canary

United States

#37 Jun 22, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Obama has certainly paid less attention to his oth of office than any president. He picks and chooses the laws he will enforce and changes laws without going to congress. He has expanded the power of agencies like EPA. As long as Eric Holder is there nothing will be done about any of the many scandals. He should be impeached but that will never happen as long as politicians are to frightened to be called racist
Republicans aren't afraid of being called racist. They're afraid of being seen for what they truly are. Idiots. If they actually believed they had a case for impeachment, they would have done it by now. Take the Berghdal case for example. You fools were calling for the presidents impeachment from the beginning. Then he explained to congress the details of the exchange (which a president is allowed to do without congresses aproval btw) and congress said they were satisfied with what was done but thought that it could have been made public. In any case though, they agreed that no laws had been broken. But that didn't stop the reichtards from yelling and the republican leadership hasn't done anything to straighten it out. Why should they? They know full well that their fringe constituents aren't going to research anything they are being told by right wing media and therefor assure themselves of their vote.
Republicans have repeatedly tried to make a "scandal" out of Benghazi, but none of the hearings have uncovered anything more than what was known from the beginning. And they know all to well that setting up an all republican investigation into it will be seen as nothing more than what it is. A witch hunt. Why do you think they've been so quiet about it? Remember president Clinton? Well there very well may be another Clinton running for the office of president. They were made to look like fools during the first attempt and don't want to be seen as fools again by attacking the second Clinton also.
Republicans have painted themselves into a corner with all of their "scandal " rhetoric. Their problem lies in the fact that they keep trying to run out of the corner thru the wet paint. They then have to run thru more wet paint to repaint where they've been running. They have no choice but to try and make everything into a "scandal" so as to distract from the foot prints in the paint.
"certainly paid less attention to his oath of office than any president". Ever hear of "Iran/Contra"? I believe that was called "offering aid to the enemy". Under the law, that is "treason". Have you noticed the inordinate ammount of Vietnam era M-16s that ISIS is in possession of? Wonder where those came from.
Sadistic Serpent

Omaha, NE

#39 Jun 23, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
M-16s that ISIS is in possession of? Wonder where those came from.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread101...
You should know by now that I don't click on your links. They show no evidence of impartiality. Try stepping outside the bubble. A bit of fresh air might do you some good. Not positive about that, but you never know.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#40 Jul 2, 2014
He DOES Looove the Limelight!!

Think he'll become a Movie Star..after his Term??

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#41 Jul 3, 2014
A blood-sucking alien
In other words;
He'll go back to his old job.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42 Jul 3, 2014
New polls show Obama is the worst president since WW2. I wonder if he will make Bill 100 million off speeches?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#43 Jul 3, 2014
If I were going to build a Trojan horse, I would construct it from the simplest of materials, children.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#44 Jul 5, 2014
?????????? justaguess

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#45 Jul 5, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
?????????? justaguess
The easiest way to gain access to just about anyplace is to send in a child..they can carry in just about any toy they want too.

They are shipping them all over the country..odd that..
Amusing

United States

#46 Jul 5, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
The easiest way to gain access to just about anyplace is to send in a child..they can carry in just about any toy they want too.
They are shipping them all over the country..odd that..
Much the way they sent blacks from New Orleans after Katrina all over the country. Wonder why they did that?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#47 Jul 5, 2014
Amusing wrote:
<quoted text>
Much the way they sent blacks from New Orleans after Katrina all over the country. Wonder why they did that?
Kind of, but you would have to know the difference between internal & external displacement. It's not an apples to apples example you give.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did tally have a stroke 15 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 32
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min NoahLovesU 143,226
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Tom2Tone 155,547
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min -Lea- 28,832
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,609
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 26 min Doug77 4,425
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 31 min Doug77 3,394
Are You a MEAN Person ? 33 min Crazy Beautiful 92
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 hr Chilli J 877
More from around the web