First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“\\\ Always Thinking ///”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jun 17, 2014
The Associated Press (AP) obtained an email from Eligio "Lee" Pena, an assistant patrol agent, that ordered more than 3,000 agents to not speak to reporters about the "humanitarian crisis." The email allegedly said that reporters are likely to press for details and "may try to disguise themselves" in the process."

Pena's email went on to warn agents that they could be disciplined or even charged with a crime if they speak to media, according to the AP.

Obama did this::

U.S. Border Patrol stations are currently overrun with thousands of children entering the country illegally and unattended
Some of the minors crossing the border, including teenagers, have been sporting gang tattoos
Officers have been told to treat these potential gang members like any other child entering the country
Most of these children are being reunited with their parents or other family members already in the U.S.
An estimated 47,000 children have crossed into the U.S. illegally since the beginning of this year
Border Patrol officers have been told by superior not to talk to the media about the issue
Democrat congressman took the images at a holding center in south Texas to highlight the terrible conditions
Border patrol officers tell MailOnline that they are so overwhelmed they are 'quarantining' the sick kids with police evidence tape

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26576...

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Just one more ugly and corrupt facet of Obama's America.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
The Associated Press (AP) obtained an email from Eligio "Lee" Pena, an assistant patrol agent, that ordered more than 3,000 agents to not speak to reporters about the "humanitarian crisis." The email allegedly said that reporters are likely to press for details and "may try to disguise themselves" in the process."
Pena's email went on to warn agents that they could be disciplined or even charged with a crime if they speak to media, according to the AP.
Obama did this::
U.S. Border Patrol stations are currently overrun with thousands of children entering the country illegally and unattended
Some of the minors crossing the border, including teenagers, have been sporting gang tattoos
Officers have been told to treat these potential gang members like any other child entering the country
Most of these children are being reunited with their parents or other family members already in the U.S.
An estimated 47,000 children have crossed into the U.S. illegally since the beginning of this year
Border Patrol officers have been told by superior not to talk to the media about the issue
Democrat congressman took the images at a holding center in south Texas to highlight the terrible conditions
Border patrol officers tell MailOnline that they are so overwhelmed they are 'quarantining' the sick kids with police evidence tape
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26576...
This can't be true! There must be a mistake. Wait till Obama learns of this on the news. Obama promised a transparent administration before he promised if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance and he promised there was not a smidgen of corruption in the phoney IRS scandal . And he promised us that Benghazi was caused by a video and was not a planned terrorist attack.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
Just one more ugly and corrupt facet of Obama's America.
You are just mad because Obama wants social justice. As he said From each according his ability to each according his need :) No wait that was Marx and I don't mean Grocho

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Put the flagon down. It's too early to drink that much.
It's too early to be tossing Obama's salad as well, but that's never stopped you.

“\\\ Always Thinking ///”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> This can't be true! There must be a mistake. Wait till Obama learns of this on the news. Obama promised a transparent administration before he promised if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor and if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance and he promised there was not a smidgen of corruption in the phoney IRS scandal . And he promised us that Benghazi was caused by a video and was not a planned terrorist attack.
Gud'n Denny, How can anyone misrepresent themselves as many times as he has and still have any creditably? This "IS" our president I'm speaking of! How come the rest of the world has figured him out but 'we' still got him? How many years will it take to get our respect back from this
"Everybody had to have a black president" syndrome? And then if Hillary is elected and the democratic snowball continues 'we' won't have to worry about 'climate control', if you get my drift.
Beyond Help

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2014
No. Poverty and violence in Central America did this.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/13/us/immigration-...

You great patriots and Christians would rather these children be sent back to a place where they will most likeky be killed, raped, kidnapped, or forced into gangs.
Can you imagine living in a place so horrific that the best option for your child is for you to pin a note to their shirt and send them off, alone, to a foreign country?
Good grief. Not all of the worlds problems are Obama's fault.

Oh, and p.s., law enforcement officers being told not to talk to the media about an ongoing issue is nothing new or unusual. Standard procedure, actually.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Jun 17, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gud'n Denny, How can anyone misrepresent themselves as many times as he has and still have any creditably? This "IS" our president I'm speaking of! How come the rest of the world has figured him out but 'we' still got him? How many years will it take to get our respect back from this
"Everybody had to have a black president" syndrome? And then if Hillary is elected and the democratic snowball continues 'we' won't have to worry about 'climate control', if you get my drift.
Obama lost creditability long ago with all this I found out about it in the news. I do hope Hillary runs because she is on record telling the same lies he told. Hillary was a shoe in in 2008 but she screwed the pooch and lost to a black rookie with no experience. She got 17 million for her book. The publisher expected to sell 150,000 in the first week and only sold 50000 at a 40% discount and she is getting all the free advertising for her campaign on the book tour. She got pissed on NPR interview. Wait till she goes on Fox tonight and gets her first hardball question. That screechy voice of hers will come out and sound like Bill can't you keep it in your pants. We don't want the white trash back in the White House. It is amazing to me Bill is the darling of the Democrat party after so many scandals including rape yet the Dems claim the Republicans are waging a war on women
Mechanic

Pelican, LA

#10 Jun 17, 2014
It's just speculation on my part, but I have felt since the first year of his presidency that he sees the office of POTUS as just a stepping stone to his true ambition, Secretary General of the United Nations.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#11 Jun 17, 2014
I PERSONALLY cannot BELIEVE it has TAKEN this LONG..

To VISIT the American Indian Reservations.. And THIS is HIS Second Term..

HELL.. We Wouldn't BE living here in the Good Ole' USA..If they Hadn't Signed a PEACE TREATY!!

SAD..Seriously!!

He And his Dept. Seem to CARE more About the ILLEGALS in America THAN the Original LAND OWNERS of AMERICA!!
Sitting Bull Squat

Omaha, NE

#13 Jun 17, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
I PERSONALLY cannot BELIEVE it has TAKEN this LONG..
To VISIT the American Indian Reservations.. And THIS is HIS Second Term..
HELL.. We Wouldn't BE living here in the Good Ole' USA..If they Hadn't Signed a PEACE TREATY!!
SAD..Seriously!!
He And his Dept. Seem to CARE more About the ILLEGALS in America THAN the Original LAND OWNERS of AMERICA!!
A real she isn't it? Because other presidents have done it. Let's take a look at who has. The last one seems to be Clinton. Seems odd that the "afraid of horses cowboy" never did. Let's keep going back. Appears that Carter had the heads of the tribes brought to the White House for a state dinner. Wonder why a "cowboy actor" would pass up the chance to meet "real" Indians? Maybe if we look even further back. Well, it appears that except for the three democrats mentioned above, no other president had anything to do with the native tribes since FDR. How odd.

to make it happen!

#14 Jun 17, 2014
Sitting Bull Squat wrote:
<quoted text>
A real she isn't it? Because other presidents have done it. Let's take a look at who has. The last one seems to be Clinton. Seems odd that the "afraid of horses cowboy" never did. Let's keep going back. Appears that Carter had the heads of the tribes brought to the White House for a state dinner. Wonder why a "cowboy actor" would pass up the chance to meet "real" Indians? Maybe if we look even further back. Well, it appears that except for the three democrats mentioned above, no other president had anything to do with the native tribes since FDR. How odd.
It's because the rest of the presidents didn't need the Indian vote.

to make it happen!

#15 Jun 17, 2014
GASP! I've been iconned! Your craftful and well thought response has shown me the errors of my ways! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

hahahahahaha!

to make it happen!

#16 Jun 17, 2014
er..."crafted", that is...
Sitting Bull Squat

Omaha, NE

#17 Jun 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
GASP! I've been iconned! Your craftful and well thought response has shown me the errors of my ways! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
hahahahahaha!
You really aren't the straightest arrow in the quiver are you?

to make it happen!

#18 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>
You really aren't the straightest arrow in the quiver are you?
(The moonbats are thick tonight...)
Sitting Bull Squat

Omaha, NE

#19 Jun 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
(The moonbats are thick tonight...)
Then you better get back in your cave before one shits on your head.

to make it happen!

#21 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Then you better get back in your cave before one shits on your head.
You know, you got me stumped with that one. You are one amazing debater.
Sitting Bull Squat

Omaha, NE

#22 Jun 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you got me stumped with that one. You are one amazing debater.
And you are an amazing dumbass.

to make it happen!

#24 Jun 17, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are carefully crafting replies you are doing topix wrong ;-)
hahahaha! Good point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Subduction Zone 141,721
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Grace Nerissa 38,410
Next President 25 min TALLYHO 8541 2
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 32 min Grace Nerissa 7,858
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 34 min Grace Nerissa 24,946
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 38 min Grace Nerissa 30,853
"man" words 1 hr modhippie1 174
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Good-Evil 155,184
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 hr buck 7,631
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr buck 28,497
More from around the web