the new offbeat celebrity game

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5449 Jan 4, 2014
LOS ANGELES, Jan 3 (Reuters)- Phil Everly, whose high, close-harmony singing with his older brother, Don, made the Everly Brothers one of the biggest rock and country acts of the 1950s and early 1960s, died on Friday at the age of 74, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Everly died in the Los Angeles suburb of Burbank of complications from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, his wife Patti told the Times for a story on the paper's website.********* I loved them early on, have a lot of their music. They were just two clean cut, down-to-earth talented guys.

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#5450 Jan 6, 2014
Vee wrote:
LOS ANGELES, Jan 3 (Reuters)- Phil Everly, whose high, close-harmony singing with his older brother, Don, made the Everly Brothers one of the biggest rock and country acts of the 1950s and early 1960s, died on Friday at the age of 74, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Everly died in the Los Angeles suburb of Burbank of complications from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, his wife Patti told the Times for a story on the paper's website.********* I loved them early on, have a lot of their music. They were just two clean cut, down-to-earth talented guys.
RIP Phil now you and Don are reunited again and can make music in Heaven

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5451 Jan 6, 2014
My mistake, DonEverly is still with us. I was thinking about David Nelson instead. :(

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#5452 Jan 6, 2014
so bye bye phil bye bye happiness i think im gonna. .oops ... together don and phil sounded fantastic ... heaven has the best rokin roll band ...

Vee

Location hidden

#5453 Jan 6, 2014
NIXON_I AM NOT A CROOK wrote:
My mistake, DonEverly is still with us. I was thinking about David Nelson instead.:(
I was pretty sure he was still among the living after he gave a recent interview, telling everyone how much he loved his brother. Then when I read this, I thought, "Hmmmmmmmmm."

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5454 Jan 6, 2014
Vee wrote:
<quoted text> I was pretty sure he was still among the living after he gave a recent interview, telling everyone how much he loved his brother. Then when I read this, I thought, "Hmmmmmmmmm."
All I can say is it's hell gettin old :)

Vee

Location hidden

#5455 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text> All I can say is it's hell gettin old :)
I wouldn't know. Heh Heh heh.

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5456 Jan 8, 2014
Larry D. Mann passed at age 91 on 1/6 Among his many roles he was the voice of Yukon Cornelius in the 1964 Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas classic. A lesser known role was 1974 in "Police Surgeon" as Lt Jack Gordon to Sam Groom's character Dr. Simon Locke. Am I the only one that remembers that show?:)

Vee

Location hidden

#5457 Jan 8, 2014
Larry D. Mann passed at age 91 on 1/6 Among his many roles he was the voice of Yukon Cornelius in the 1964 Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas classic. A lesser known role was 1974 in "Police Surgeon" as Lt Jack Gordon to Sam Groom's character Dr. Simon Locke. Am I the only one that remembers that show?:)
UHHHHHHHHHH, well you DID say that YOU were OLD. ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Vee

Location hidden

#5458 Jan 16, 2014
The actor who played the Professor in "Gilligan's Island" has died ... TMZ has learned.

Russell Johnson, who played Professor Roy Hinkley, died of natural causes at his home in Washington.

Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, just posted on Facebook, "My 2 favorite people are now gone. The professor past (sic) away this morning. My heart is broken."

The other person who died is Bob Denver, who played Gilligan. He died in 2005.

Johnson was on the show from 1964 to 1967. Johnson was not in the original opening of the show. He and Mary Ann were referred to as "The rest." But Denver insisted that they be included and that happened later.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/16/professor-gilli...

Vee

Location hidden

#5459 Jan 16, 2014
NEW YORK – The actor who played the child-hating agent on the hit 1970s sitcom "The Partridge Family" has died in Florida. Dave Madden was 82.

His niece Mary Frances Miller says he died Thursday at a hospice center near his home in the Jacksonville area.

Madden was best known for his role as Reuben Kinkaid, who managed the family band and clashed with the precocious pre-teen bassist played by Danny Bonaduce.

Before "The Partridge Family," Madden was part of the comedy ensemble on the "Laugh-In" variety series. He later had a recurring role as a customer at Mel's Diner on the long-running sitcom "Alice."

Vee

Location hidden

#5460 Jan 19, 2014
Actress Ruth Duccini, who played a Munchkin, appears at the premiere of "The Wizard Of Oz" 3-D in September 2013.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Ruth Robinson Duccini, last female Munchkin, dead at 95
Duccini was one of the diminutive members of "Wizard of Oz" cast
Only one Munchkin is still living

(CNN)-- Ruth Robinson Duccini, who played one of the Munchkins in the 1939 classic "The Wizard of Oz," has died.
She was 95 and died Thursday in Las Vegas.
Her death was confirmed by Ted Bulthaup, a representative for Duccini.
Behind the scenes of 'Wizard of Oz'
Photos: People we lost in 2014
"She went into hospice about a week ago and I have been awaiting this news," said Bulthaup.
Duccini was the last female Munchkin. Her death leaves just one more Munchkin member of the "Oz" cast, Jerry Maren, now 93.
Flowers were placed on the Munchkins' star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday in remembrance of Duccini.
Kermit

Los Angeles, CA

#5461 Jan 19, 2014
Times fun when you're having flies.

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5463 Feb 15, 2014
Vee wrote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we lost Shirley Temple, Sid Ceaser and Ralph Waite from the Waltons. Yes, they do seem to pass in threes.
Yup Mother always said that. Hope all is well and you are warm my dear. Love ya!!

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5464 Feb 15, 2014
Kermit wrote:
Times fun when you're having flies.
Lodge with my fleas in the hills, I mean flee to my lodge in the hills.

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5465 Feb 26, 2014
RIP Harold Ramis

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5468 Mar 1, 2014
Vee wrote:
We just lost Jim Lange from the dating game and Name That Tune.
I forgot he did that one always remember Tom Kennedy as the host of that one. Hope you are warm and well. Love ya!

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5470 Mar 9, 2014
Vee wrote:
Geoff Edwards just died, he hosted Jackpot and a few others. How are you Nixon? I am at the library. Going to see if I can get a new computer when I get my tax refund. But the new puppy is keeping be busy!
All is well here. Stay in touch and KHB would like to know how Vallene is doing.

“Wayne Enterprises”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5472 Jun 2, 2014
Ann B. Davis has died at age 88 after a fall at her home. She is best remembered as Alice the wise cracking house keeper on the Brady Bunch. She actually had a last name on the show. Anyone care to guess?
Ami in Miami

United States

#5473 Jun 2, 2014
Nelson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min anti-love 197,859
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 9 min wichita-rick 4,317
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Chimney1 205,497
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 28 min TheJerseyDevil 8,871
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 54 min TheJerseyDevil 33,383
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 146,587
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr Bezeer 8,397
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr Sharlene45 3,929
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Deer Whisperer 60,011
More from around the web