Coffee with Pie!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37445 May 1, 2014
Sugar Pie Equals Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like him.
Incredibly incorrect...probably the most incorrect statement I've ever seen on topix.
Level 6

Location hidden

#37446 May 1, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my god, you are dumb.
How funny. I didn't have to even reply to you and you caught what part of my comment was making fun of you.....guess there is a smidgen of "catching on" in that little brain of yours......now please quit responding to me. Your desperation will not make me like you back. This crush you have on me is unhealthy. Please stop fantasizing about me.

Pssst....there shouldn't be a coma after oh.

Oh my God, you are dumb. <<<<< See the difference. Just like you learned in 1st grade. You are very welcome by the way. And don't feel bad. We can't all be smart. The world would be too boring.

Since: Apr 14

Don't Call Me Dude!

#37447 May 2, 2014
Server wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you've got too damn many SOCKS bogging down the system!!!!!
Dude...
I do have a way with words.

Don't Call Me Dude!

#37448 May 2, 2014
Dasie ZsaZsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no Sir...you are mistaken.
The Topix has given you preferential treatment and got you up and running very quickly. That one comment MUST have been of upmost importance to...somebody, eh...Sugar Pie?
Thats because I'm important and Topix thrives on my comments. I do have a way with words.

Don't Call Me Dude!

#37449 May 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>dude, that is one goofy picture....rofl.
Don't call me dude.
interested

Huntington, WV

#37450 May 2, 2014
Sugar_Pie_ wrote:
<quoted text>Don't call me dude.
No thanks I'll pass on the refreshments.
Suddenly feeling sick to my stomach!
LoL JK.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37451 May 5, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredibly incorrect...probably the most incorrect statement I've ever seen on topix.
Don't ya love when people that have never seen me try to guess what I look like?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#37452 May 5, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess!!!!...its beyond addictive...you have to wear one of those Chinese bird flu masks to keep from abusing it... when youre outside.
I totally agree.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#37453 May 5, 2014
Scathing Review wrote:
From The Topix Times:
"The character of Billy R is one of the worstest, most ill-conceived socks in the entire sorry history of Topix. The character consists primarily of it talking to it's 'twin sister'(a 'princess'!!) and remarking on the weather in South Florida like effin' Rainman. Evidently this establishes that the phoney character in in South Florida rather than Dumptruck, Ky. or Loservile, Ohio.Fake characters come and go but this sorry one should have got up and went after five posts at the most.
Dumptruck, Kentucky. Sorry, but I've searched the maps and simply can't find Dumptruck. I found Rabbit Hash, Lick Skillet, Monkey's Eyebrow, and even Possum Trot, but dumptruck doesn't seem to be on the map. What's it near?
Level 6

Location hidden

#37454 May 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Don't ya love when people that have never seen me try to guess what I look like?
Hiya Billy!:)
They just have nothing better to do and so they pick on others. It's pretty sad really. I'm sure that anyone that has seen you agrees with me that you are a very handsome man and that you obviously take very good care of yourself. Btw, there is a book in the mail for The CHO...I think you will like it too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#37455 May 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Don't ya love when people that have never seen me try to guess what I look like?
Good morning Brother Dear. Hope the CHO celebrated Star Wars day yesterday. And I remember a certain pic that was used as an avatar because someone just KNEW it was you. People kept talking about someone using your pic--found the avatar in question, never did see your picture though....LOL

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37456 May 5, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Billy!:)
They just have nothing better to do and so they pick on others. It's pretty sad really. I'm sure that anyone that has seen you agrees with me that you are a very handsome man and that you obviously take very good care of yourself. Btw, there is a book in the mail for The CHO...I think you will like it too.
The book sounds great, the CHO and i will love reading it.....Ya know, if not for the fact that sugarpie is short, fat, bald, ugly, and has no muscles, he would look exactly like me.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37457 May 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Brother Dear. Hope the CHO celebrated Star Wars day yesterday. And I remember a certain pic that was used as an avatar because someone just KNEW it was you. People kept talking about someone using your pic--found the avatar in question, never did see your picture though....LOL
The CHO and I had light saber duels yesterday.......The loser using the picture they claimed was me was hilarious, he talked about it for weeks. Then I looked at it and it didn't even vaguely resemble me.
Level 6

Location hidden

#37458 May 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The book sounds great, the CHO and i will love reading it.....Ya know, if not for the fact that sugarpie is short, fat, bald, ugly, and has no muscles, he would look exactly like me.
Absolutely! I think you have better taste in clothing too...thank goodness.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37459 May 5, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! I think you have better taste in clothing too...thank goodness.
Yeah, i think i definitely have better taste in clothes too, thats a very good thing......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#37460 May 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The CHO and I had light saber duels yesterday.......The loser using the picture they claimed was me was hilarious, he talked about it for weeks. Then I looked at it and it didn't even vaguely resemble me.
I knew she'd have a great time. You can either become good, or be destroyed....

When I found that avatar, my first thought was "well, he already changed the pic" Imagine my surprise when I found that was supposed to be you....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37461 May 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I knew she'd have a great time. You can either become good, or be destroyed....
When I found that avatar, my first thought was "well, he already changed the pic" Imagine my surprise when I found that was supposed to be you....
There is no third option......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#37463 May 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>There is no third option......
Why would you need a third option? Unless you decided to become a Power Ranger....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#37464 May 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text> Then I looked at it and it didn't even vaguely resemble me.
Me either.... I don't even think it was tall enough to be you.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37465 May 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you need a third option? Unless you decided to become a Power Ranger....
I don't need to megazort.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The letter E (Jun '13) 2 min Bezeer 1,284
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 min Bezeer 6,615
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min Bezeer 9,258
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Appreciate 207,258
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 7 min Judy 123 3,447
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min Judy 123 5,346
Word Association (Jun '10) 15 min KNIGHT DeVINE 31,702
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 17 min KNIGHT DeVINE 1,532
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 23 min KNIGHT DeVINE 22,245
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 47 min Poppyann 10,656