#37385 Apr 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Major fever?
Masticate ferociously???

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37386 Apr 17, 2014
I don't think AAP and Mike would like it if we turned this thread into another silly word game.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37387 Apr 17, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Masticate ferociously???
LOL!!!! That sounds like something I would say.
Level 6

Location hidden

#37388 Apr 17, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
I don't think AAP and Mike would like it if we turned this thread into another silly word game.
You're probably right......sorry Mike and AAP :)

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37389 Apr 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! That sounds like something I would say.
Be careful what you say...pretty soon they will start calling us TrinaMC...lol
Level 6

Location hidden

#37390 Apr 17, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful what you say...pretty soon they will start calling us TrinaMC...lol
LOL.....I've heard I'm you before...but not TrinaMC. That's funny.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37392 Apr 26, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you, that poster that claims to be from Miami is definitely obsessed with you.It must be because they live in such a strange part of the city, blizzards are pretty rare in the parts of Miami I'm familiar with....... The holidays were fantastic to us, although of course the CHO did not want school to start again. Unfortunately for her, she was outvoted in the matter........I hope the holidays were fantastic for you and your family, and that the new years brings nothing but fabulous things for you.
"I tell you"

Level 6

Location hidden

#37393 Apr 26, 2014
Oh for crying out loud...get over it Ami...you never say what he did except not meet you for lunch. Oh how terrible of Billy to protect his family. How dare he put his wife and daughter before some nut online. I think it's apparent he made the right choice in not meeting you you psycho nut. You're the meanest, ugliest person ever and I've encountered some really mean, ugly people but you take the cake. If anyone is going to hell, it's you dude!
Ami in Miami

United States

#37394 Apr 26, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Oh for crying out loud...get over it Ami...you never say what he did except not meet you for lunch. Oh how terrible of Billy to protect his family. How dare he put his wife and daughter before some nut online. I think it's apparent he made the right choice in not meeting you you psycho nut. You're the meanest, ugliest person ever and I've encountered some really mean, ugly people but you take the cake. If anyone is going to hell, it's you dude!
Correction: I didn't meet Billy for lunch.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37395 Apr 26, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
So, why are you so quick to jump onto this thread making up some bullshlt story...when it's YOU who doesn't know...the story?
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37396 Apr 26, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Why are you so desperate for attention that you have to make up some bogus story about Billy and Ami in Miami??

You may think you know Billy...however, you sure as hell don't know Ami. So...what's your story...now...that you don't have a story, Trina?

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#37409 Apr 26, 2014
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh for crying out loud..." I am not a dude.
Clearly, I am no match for your level of ignorance.
Careful dude, don't let your brains go to your head...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37410 Apr 28, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so desperate for attention that you have to make up some bogus story about Billy and Ami in Miami??
You may think you know Billy...however, you sure as hell don't know Ami. So...what's your story...now...that you don't have a story, Trina?
OOps, you forgot who you were logged in as, you should really pay attention a little more.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37411 Apr 28, 2014
Dessa Prada wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you fabricate a story such as this one, Trina?
What she said is the truth, and you know it.
LOL

Findlay, OH

#37412 Apr 28, 2014
Barry Morrow wrote:
IDK why people think there is a Billy. Obviously someone writes *him* but someone writes all the other thousands of troll characters all over Topix. How hard is it to create a character who basically talks about the weather in South Florida, says hello to his *twin* and mentions a kid he calls *the chow*? Sounds like a dog to me. Essentially, whoever writes Billy is ripping off whoever wrote "Rainman." Of course, Billy is an excellent driver....
There has to be a Billy because he obviously live in that pea-sized brain of yours, lady!!!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37413 Apr 28, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>There has to be a Billy because he obviously live in that pea-sized brain of yours, lady!!!!
You're right about that. He claims I don't exist, yet he obsesses about me every single day. Imagine how much he would obsess about me if he thought I was real......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#37416 Apr 28, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You're right about that. He claims I don't exist, yet he obsesses about me every single day. Imagine how much he would obsess about me if he thought I was real......
You better be real, or else who will be the EVIL twin? I can't do everything......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#37417 Apr 28, 2014
its simpler than that wrote:
<quoted text>Ferret Ferret are you still lookin for that Ferret? Does a Ferret live in your pea brain rent free?
He didn't mention anything about a Ferret.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#37421 Apr 28, 2014
its simpler than that wrote:
<quoted text>OH LOL did yesterday on the Clive Bundy thread. I saw him chasing Ferrets again today over here. Topix is bigger than the two of you. You should get out more.
Nope, no mention of Ferrets on this thread for today, until you (I guess you, it's difficult to tell gray boxers apart) mentioned it. I really don't pay attention to a lot of threads, marking every thread a person might post on, as I am obviously not as vested in topix as some......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 5 min andet1987 4,567
call it green... (Aug '14) 6 min andet1987 223
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 7 min Concerned_American 3,752
last word - first (Jun '12) 23 min Concerned_American 8,210
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 41 min quilterqueen 618
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 44 min Camilla 7,142
~~ Words with Two "E"s ~~ 56 min Concerned_American 155
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr River Tam 230,777