Coffee with Pie!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37356 Apr 13, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Kate's the Easter Bunny?, Ok..
LOL.....Moose said nevermind. Said we are going! So we went and guess what....it was just some dude in a costume....he was disappointed.

Hope life is treating you well Michael......

DaveMC, I thought of something so much grosser than your post, but I'm not sure, it's pretty awful although funny...

.and I would like to say hello to American Apple Pie. We haven't actually ever said hello but I have heard nice things of you, and enjoy reading your postings.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday!:)
Michael

Houston, TX

#37357 Apr 14, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your posts are negative and paranoid schizophrenic..."
I suggest you don't read them.
Uh Ami, topix.com is a discussion board web site.
Concept is to read and post, but not necessarily in that order.
Michael

Houston, TX

#37358 Apr 14, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Moose said nevermind. Said we are going! So we went and guess what....it was just some dude in a costume....he was disappointed.
Hope life is treating you well Michael......
DaveMC, I thought of something so much grosser than your post, but I'm not sure, it's pretty awful although funny...
.and I would like to say hello to American Apple Pie. We haven't actually ever said hello but I have heard nice things of you, and enjoy reading your postings.
Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday!:)
Am sure it was a real nice family event..

Thank's Trina, s'all good.
Hope all's well with you and yours..
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37359 Apr 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Am sure it was a real nice family event..
Thank's Trina, s'all good.
Hope all's well with you and yours..
You're welcome and thank you, we're doing fairly well.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37362 Apr 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Ami, topix.com is a discussion board web site.
Concept is to read and post, but not necessarily in that order.
Its a place to hang while I build up lives in Candy Crush...

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37363 Apr 15, 2014
You think of the mental instability one must possess when they spend 24/7 in a place chasing people around they don't know for the soul purpose of being a dick and then complain about the place or its creators as if they've been wronged...its really sad yall
Michael

Houston, TX

#37364 Apr 15, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome and thank you, we're doing fairly well.
Good to hear Trina..

Two for..

Taxman..

Taxman, Mr Thief..

Beatles


Cheap Trick
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Michael

Houston, TX

#37365 Apr 15, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>"Uh Ami, topix.com is a discussion board web site. Concept is to read and post, but not necessarily in that order".
I thought it was a place to bounce around from post to poster and fall in love.
Damn Dude, you're definitely doing it wrong...
Michael

Houston, TX

#37366 Apr 15, 2014
Insanely average looking wrote:
<quoted text>Good post!
Hey Jealousy..
I think you two make a good couple..
Whatever you two decide, for the love of pete, do not take another picture in matching black sweatshirts like the one of you and that black dude..
Michael

Houston, TX

#37367 Apr 15, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Its a place to hang while I build up lives in Candy Crush...
lol..
I had a crush on Candy. Sister's friend, lives in Huntington Beach...
Michael

Houston, TX

#37368 Apr 15, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
You think of the mental instability one must possess when they spend 24/7 in a place chasing people around they don't know for the soul purpose of being a dick and then complain about the place or its creators as if they've been wronged...its really sad yall
Maybe he's the man of constant sorrow, one of the soggy bottom boys..

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37369 Apr 16, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
Why do you even bother posting here, anymore?
A better question is why you still post here.......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37370 Apr 16, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>"Uh Ami, topix.com is a discussion board web site. Concept is to read and post, but not necessarily in that order".
I thought it was a place to bounce around from post to poster and fall in love.
You're in love with someone on topix?! Congratulations.......
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

#37373 Apr 16, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee, a cowardly troll doesn't like me. I'm crushed.......
You did it your way, Billy

You get the last word..always...

Let it be this then..crushed..

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37374 Apr 17, 2014
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
You did it your way, Billy
You get the last word..always...
Let it be this then..crushed..
Maybe Friday?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#37375 Apr 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee, a cowardly troll doesn't like me. I'm crushed.......
You should probably throw yourself off a pretend building.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#37376 Apr 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Friday?
Military Finance?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37377 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You should probably throw yourself off a pretend building.....
Or use an imaginary rope to hang myself from a cyber tree.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37378 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Military Finance?
Mainly Fantastic?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#37379 Apr 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Or use an imaginary rope to hang myself from a cyber tree.....
Throw yourself under an invisible bus...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min -Prince- 145,959
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min streetglidehoney 58,016
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min THE LONE WORKER 200,953
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 min Lucy the First 8,413
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Northbound 194,075
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 39 min Dont_You_Dare 13,402
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 41 min Dont_You_Dare 7,955
News 10 weird and crazy sex facts you may not know 2 hr Ferrerman 4
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 7 hr Knock off purse s... 7,777
More from around the web