Coffee with Pie!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37269 Jan 7, 2014
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have provoking confused with stalking, A**Hat. You should know THAT by now.
You don't know how to think. And, you should know THAT by now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37270 Jan 8, 2014
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you I bring out the weirdos. It's all good. I never sweat the small stuff.
Hi Ya, Billy! Hope the holidays were good to you, the Mrs. and the Cho :)
I tell you, that poster that claims to be from Miami is definitely obsessed with you.It must be because they live in such a strange part of the city, blizzards are pretty rare in the parts of Miami I'm familiar with....... The holidays were fantastic to us, although of course the CHO did not want school to start again. Unfortunately for her, she was outvoted in the matter........I hope the holidays were fantastic for you and your family, and that the new years brings nothing but fabulous things for you.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37271 Jan 8, 2014
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quite a battle going on....Do you root for your beloved Colts or do you follow your heart and root for Denver? I am on the Peyton train.....all the way!
Oh my gosh I was AT that game!!! I FELT the will of Luck...we screamed like banshees for 3 hours!
I was hoping Cincy would win so that we could go lose to <3 Peyton in Denver, much better than the alternative possibility lol. Massholes, we've GOT to beat them! Luck is blowing Peyton's stats away for their first two years; we have another special guy here and I REALLY look forward to our gridiron future. I don't know that we're quite ready yet for a Super Bowl, it could happen, but I don't expect it. But next year, and for awhile, we're gonna be tough to beat. I'll always love and root for Peyton. So funny, when we played Denver the first time, we all got tears in our eyes when he took the field here at home and cheered that standing ovation, and when Mathis went for him we winced and silently pleaded with him not to hurt him, lol. If we don't make it, of course there's no other team anyone in Indy wants there, besides the Broncos.

Yes I'm sure you and I would get along well IRL, and I thought that long before we started 'getting along' here.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#37272 Jan 11, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how to think. And, you should know THAT by now.
I don't have to think. I get by in life because I am cute, charming and have good boobs, Silly.

Location hidden

#37273 Jan 11, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you, that poster that claims to be from Miami is definitely obsessed with you.It must be because they live in such a strange part of the city, blizzards are pretty rare in the parts of Miami I'm familiar with....... The holidays were fantastic to us, although of course the CHO did not want school to start again. Unfortunately for her, she was outvoted in the matter........I hope the holidays were fantastic for you and your family, and that the new years brings nothing but fabulous things for you.
Obsessed...you think? I'm waiting to come home and find a pot with a bunny in it boiling on the stove....LOL. Glad you had a great holiday. It was tough getting my children back to school too. They have missed some time due to snow and ice so they still haven't gotten back into the routine yet. Plus, the holidays are the only time I let them indulge in cookies, candy etc.... So, they are still on a sugar high...LOL. Thanks Billy. I hope you have a great new year too!

Location hidden

#37274 Jan 11, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh I was AT that game!!! I FELT the will of Luck...we screamed like banshees for 3 hours!
I was hoping Cincy would win so that we could go lose to <3 Peyton in Denver, much better than the alternative possibility lol. Massholes, we've GOT to beat them! Luck is blowing Peyton's stats away for their first two years; we have another special guy here and I REALLY look forward to our gridiron future. I don't know that we're quite ready yet for a Super Bowl, it could happen, but I don't expect it. But next year, and for awhile, we're gonna be tough to beat. I'll always love and root for Peyton. So funny, when we played Denver the first time, we all got tears in our eyes when he took the field here at home and cheered that standing ovation, and when Mathis went for him we winced and silently pleaded with him not to hurt him, lol. If we don't make it, of course there's no other team anyone in Indy wants there, besides the Broncos.
Yes I'm sure you and I would get along well IRL, and I thought that long before we started 'getting along' here.
That must have been an awesome game to be at! You should be excited about the future. No doubt that you guys will be the team to beat. As much as I love when the Ravens are in the playoffs, I am actually relieved that they didn't make it this year. A banged up Flacco having to go on the road with a bad offensive line and no running game would have been a bad thing. Plus, I can sit back and watch other teams without my blood pressure being elevated. Good Luck tonight! I would love for the Colts to upset NE and head to Denver.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#37275 Jan 16, 2014
Pie said I could have this thread. Thank you Pie!

It's mine! There's a new sheriff in town. B1tches!!!

“Grand Canyon”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#37276 Jan 17, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Really? Good luck with that, LMAO!

Level 8

Location hidden

#37278 Jan 17, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Good luck with that, LMAO!
Don't worry. I'm a professional.

“Grand Canyon”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37279 Jan 17, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. I'm a professional.
No worries here, sweetheart! Just wanted to make sure you knew there are two Pies, the lady this thread was created for and the guy that you like to spar with!

Level 8

Location hidden

#37280 Jan 17, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries here, sweetheart! Just wanted to make sure you knew there are two Pies, the lady this thread was created for and the guy that you like to spar with!
LOL. OHHHHHHHHHHHH. I didn't know that. I thought this was Sweetie Pie's thread.
Hey

AOL

#37281 Jan 18, 2014
Howdy-Ho Neighbors ...
So who we rooting for today, Peyton?
Because ...
I F'n Hate Tom Brady ....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37282 Jan 20, 2014
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That must have been an awesome game to be at! You should be excited about the future. No doubt that you guys will be the team to beat. As much as I love when the Ravens are in the playoffs, I am actually relieved that they didn't make it this year. A banged up Flacco having to go on the road with a bad offensive line and no running game would have been a bad thing. Plus, I can sit back and watch other teams without my blood pressure being elevated. Good Luck tonight! I would love for the Colts to upset NE and head to Denver.
I got one word....

OMAHA! OMAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I think that not only did the Seahawks have a twelfth man, they had a thirteenth man in a black and white striped shirt...I had no dog in that fight, but I can't stand when bad officiating determines the outcome of a game. S'alright though, they'll find that 'Omaha!' is their Waterloo, too...and Peyton had better get his ring this year, we're feeling pretty Luck-y in Indy!

“Grand Canyon”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37283 Jan 23, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
This should actually have said, there are two Pies, American Apple Pie and that guy Sweetiepie that loves to troll under a plethora of women's names!

“Grand Canyon”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37284 Jan 23, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. OHHHHHHHHHHHH. I didn't know that. I thought this was Sweetie Pie's thread.
No, Sweetiepie has no specific thread, he just trolls them ALL!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#37285 Jan 23, 2014
Yo..What is on the Pie Bakery Shelves this Fine Thursday Afternoon ??

Hmmmm..need a little something SWEET.. before I cook DINNER!!

OH OH..YES!!

Chocolate Mousse Pie and a HOT Cup of French Roast for me...Thanks .

Dondodork...I HEARD that RUMOR ages ago..TELL YA..Right Now.. I'm ALL WOMAN...and Can Bend Like a PRETZEL..Salted and Unsalted!!!

;)

Location hidden

#37286 Jan 31, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Fine. You message me your date of birth, social security #, bank routing info and mother's maiden name and I will gladly sign the title to this thread over to you. Deal?

Location hidden

#37287 Jan 31, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I got one word....
OMAHA! OMAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
I think that not only did the Seahawks have a twelfth man, they had a thirteenth man in a black and white striped shirt...I had no dog in that fight, but I can't stand when bad officiating determines the outcome of a game. S'alright though, they'll find that 'Omaha!' is their Waterloo, too...and Peyton had better get his ring this year, we're feeling pretty Luck-y in Indy!
I agree.....I can't stand when officiating determines the outcome. Unfortunately, it seems like it's happening more often than not. I really hope he gets another ring this year. Fingers crossed!

Location hidden

#37288 Jan 31, 2014
It's nice to see that we went from Offbeat to downright Weird. I have always known that.....

Location hidden

#37289 Jan 31, 2014
Dear Ami in Mee-ami:

I have no idea why you are fixated on me to the point where you feel the need to private message me with your incoherent babble after you have probably had one cocktail more than you should.

I find you stalkerish in a mentally unstable kind of way. I just going to assume that you have a lot of cats and a boring life.

Thankfully, Topix has a block button which will prevent me from being subjected to your useless drivel in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 3 min Spotted Girl 2,635
News new NYPD: Man stuffed bag of feces in woman's p... 4 min Spotted Girl 9
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 min Northbound 32,430
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 6 min Spotted Girl 49
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 min Crystal_Clear722 7,407
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 13 min Bezeer 7,433
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min illi bishop 18,055
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Northbound 193,004
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 56,903
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 145,504