Coffee with Pie!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37244 Dec 11, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That dude needs to get a life....
Seems topix is his life. That's really sad :(

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#37247 Dec 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I finally got my tree and decorated the house this weekend. So even though I have lots of shopping to do, at least the house looks and smells like Christmas now.
I LOVE this time of year. It's a shame it goes by so fast.

Location hidden

#37248 Dec 15, 2013
Skye Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh......why am I posting?"
I'm not sure. You really have never explained your reasons..more like your agenda...very clealy.
I do know this thread took a nosedive into the crapper, Pie...So..why do you think that's so?
In order to have an effective conversation with you, I would need to be fluent in jibberish. Sadly, I am not.

Go home Skye Lily.....you're drunk.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37249 Dec 15, 2013
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to have an effective conversation with you, I would need to be fluent in jibberish. Sadly, I am not.
G F Y PIE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#37250 Dec 15, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
G F Y PIE
Way to keep it classy, Miami. LMAO!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37251 Dec 15, 2013
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can provoke you so easily, BETH.

You should know that by now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37252 Dec 15, 2013
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd, you are dumb.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37254 Dec 16, 2013
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE this time of year. It's a shame it goes by so fast.
I got almost all of my shopping done over the weekend, so now the pressures off and I can enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37255 Dec 16, 2013
Skye Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh......why am I posting?"
I'm not sure. You really have never explained your reasons..more like your agenda...very clealy.
I do know this thread took a nosedive into the crapper, Pie...So..why do you think that's so?
Well we kinda had a ball cyber warring with each other for a couple of years, at least laughed our arses off a lot, even at the 'enemy's' witty insults; and now the most of us are all friends/civil. There's enough material on this thread to keep psychologists busy for years...lol
One of the best threads on topix, actually.

How do you like them apples?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37256 Dec 16, 2013
Hey Pie!!! What a finish! You've gotta be elated, hope you were up for it! Congrats, one helluva win!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37257 Dec 17, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Well we kinda had a ball cyber warring with each other for a couple of years, at least laughed our arses off a lot, even at the 'enemy's' witty insults; and now the most of us are all friends/civil. There's enough material on this thread to keep psychologists busy for years...lol
It seems to bother some people that we've moved past our issues and become friends. Thats too bad. If it bothers some people that I've grown to like AAP, thats their problem, not mine.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37258 Dec 17, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to bother some people that we've moved past our issues and become friends. Thats too bad. If it bothers some people that I've grown to like AAP, thats their problem, not mine.
My sentiments exactly!

“Don't call it an attack”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

It was an AMBUSH

#37259 Dec 19, 2013
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice, BETH!(wth)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37260 Dec 20, 2013
i don't see a reason to fight with a nice lady like AAP anymore. For some reason that seems to bother someone that claims to be from miami. Of course, since she was saying the other day that it snows where she lives, we all know that she's not really from south Florida. She should really keep track of who she's logged in as, otherwise she just looks foolish..... http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJK5QV4...
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#37263 Dec 22, 2013
Billy R wrote:
i don't see a reason to fight with a nice lady like AAP anymore. For some reason that seems to bother someone that claims to be from miami. Of course, since she was saying the other day that it snows where she lives, we all know that she's not really from south Florida. She should really keep track of who she's logged in as, otherwise she just looks foolish..... http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJK5QV4...
"we all know that she's not really from south Florida..."

Oh, really?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#37264 Jan 4, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
"we all know that she's not really from south Florida..."
Oh, really?
Yeah, when you said how it snows at your house that was a dead giveaway. You should really keep track of what persona you're logged in as........

Location hidden

#37265 Jan 7, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I can provoke you so easily, BETH.
You should know that by now.
I think you have provoking confused with stalking, A**Hat. You should know THAT by now.

Location hidden

#37266 Jan 7, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Well we kinda had a ball cyber warring with each other for a couple of years, at least laughed our arses off a lot, even at the 'enemy's' witty insults; and now the most of us are all friends/civil. There's enough material on this thread to keep psychologists busy for years...lol
I went back a few months ago and read some of the older stuff. I have been in therapy ever since..........LOL.

Honestly, if you knew me in the RW....we would probably be best friends. I get along with....everyone.

Location hidden

#37267 Jan 7, 2014
Billy R wrote:
Told you I bring out the weirdos. It's all good. I never sweat the small stuff.

Hi Ya, Billy! Hope the holidays were good to you, the Mrs. and the Cho :)

Location hidden

#37268 Jan 7, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Hey Pie!!! What a finish! You've gotta be elated, hope you were up for it! Congrats, one helluva win!
You have quite a battle going on....Do you root for your beloved Colts or do you follow your heart and root for Denver? I am on the Peyton train.....all the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 charged for allegedly blowing up turtle 4 min Spotted Girl 18
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Sharlene45 197,421
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Dogen 204,905
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min andet1987 3,691
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 9 min andet1987 632
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min Jennifer Renee 19,782
Printers 12 min Suzie 1
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 20 min Sublime1 33,194
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min 8541 MARINE 59,796
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,021