“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#37146 Oct 11, 2013
I WANT...Lemon Meringue Pie ..And a Cup of Java..

Ya know..This was A Great Thread..WHAT Happened??

I think we ALL hung out at El's...

Bummer..

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37147 Oct 18, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
WTF is so funny? I thought I put you in charge. Actually, I think I left Geno in charge....with specific instructions about not feeding that f*cker after midnight...LOL.

No one ever listens to me :)

How ya been, Dork?

Level 2

Location hidden

#37148 Oct 18, 2013
cesar wrote:
<quoted text>You hired an event planner for this? Michael didn't even show up. You should fire him. The event planner not Michael. Did you and Michael have a falling out? You should fire him. Michael not the event planner. Oh and this is not a fire drill.
I always hire an event planner for important moments, Silly.

Don't forget that this is the month where you can take off your training bra and feel yourself up....without the guilt.

Level 2

Location hidden

#37149 Oct 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I WANT...Lemon Meringue Pie ..And a Cup of Java..
Ya know..This was A Great Thread..WHAT Happened??
I think we ALL hung out at El's...
Bummer..
\
No Lemon Meringue.....just Apple. Bummer. El's is probably better.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37150 Oct 28, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
By the way....I would like to thank all of you bitches for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing to keep this thread alive. Seriously....try to contribute something...DAMMIT!!
LOL! How you doin'? Hard to keep it going without your scathing wit and sass! I'm still traumatized over the emotional confusion I felt watching my beloved Robert Mathis pound the shit outta my beloved Peyton last Sunday...we won and I'm happy...I think.
Anyway hope all is well over there, good to read you!

Level 2

Location hidden

#37151 Oct 31, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! How you doin'? Hard to keep it going without your scathing wit and sass! I'm still traumatized over the emotional confusion I felt watching my beloved Robert Mathis pound the shit outta my beloved Peyton last Sunday...we won and I'm happy...I think.
Anyway hope all is well over there, good to read you!
I'm good :) Sometimes I miss my scathing wit and sass too....LOL.

I am convinced that they put bionic parts in Peyton when he had neck surgery. He's just ridiculous! I'm actually rooting for Denver this year. I would like to see Peyton get another Superbowl ring before he retires. If he retires. Plus, my Ravens ain't doing jack so, I need to root for somebody.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37152 Oct 31, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am convinced that they put bionic parts in Peyton when he had neck surgery. He's just ridiculous! I'm actually rooting for Denver this year. I would like to see Peyton get another Superbowl ring before he retires. If he retires. Plus, my Ravens ain't doing jack so, I need to root for somebody.
Now that Reggie Wayne is out for the season I think our SB hopes are out, too. You and I will be rooting for Peyton, together!

“Money! Money! Money!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

It's a RICH Man's World!

#37153 Oct 31, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm good"

No, you're boring and ain't doin' jack, either.
MGM

Kansas City, MO

#37155 Oct 31, 2013
Connie Cha-Ching wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm good"
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#37156 Oct 31, 2013
Speaking of coffee ~ I have been drinking Dunkin Donut Blueberry Muffin flavor ~ and I highly recommend it!

Level 2

Location hidden

#37157 Nov 10, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Now that Reggie Wayne is out for the season I think our SB hopes are out, too. You and I will be rooting for Peyton, together!
The Ravens SB and (most likely) playoff hopes are out too. We have SO many issues. On the bright side....at least they are collectively failing as a team....LMAO.

Peyton could become decapitated, duct tape his head back on and still throw for five touchdowns...LOL. I am hoping for a Seahawks/Broncos Superbowl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Location hidden

#37158 Nov 10, 2013
Connie Cha-Ching wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm good"
Look, just because I can't sit around in my jammies and collect unemployment from hard working taxpayers the way that you can doesn't mean that I ain't doing jack. Dammit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Location hidden

#37159 Nov 10, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
Speaking of coffee ~ I have been drinking Dunkin Donut Blueberry Muffin flavor ~ and I highly recommend it!
I'll have to try that. Well, if you can pry pumpkin or gingerbread flavor out of my hands.

“The O G of the CWP”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#37160 Nov 10, 2013
Government spying and compromised profiles.....a day in the life of Pie.

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#37161 Nov 11, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is so funny? I thought I put you in charge. Actually, I think I left Geno in charge....with specific instructions about not feeding that f*cker after midnight...LOL.
No one ever listens to me :)
How ya been, Dork?
Hiya Pie! Everything's good here. Have you got snow yet? I was hoping our house would be finished by now so I could enjoy my first "White Christmas", but that's not going to happen. Oh well, there's always next year.

“The O G of the CWP”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#37162 Nov 15, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Pie! Everything's good here. Have you got snow yet? I was hoping our house would be finished by now so I could enjoy my first "White Christmas", but that's not going to happen. Oh well, there's always next year.
I thought you were a San Fran/Arizona kind of girl? Those parts of the country get NUTTIN'....LOL!

Got a few flurries the other day. Just enough for Mother Nature to be a bitch and make us want more. We had a White Christmas Eve last year. Enough snow to lay on the grass, deer in the backyard....it was almost ridiculously perfect.
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#37163 Nov 16, 2013
Well we play Mikey's Bears Sunday, we better get our running game going or Joe could be in for another long day, winds are said to be 25 mph, gusting to 35 ...
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#37164 Nov 16, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to try that. Well, if you can pry pumpkin or gingerbread flavor out of my hands.
Just reordered some Pumpkin Spice K-cups for the Keurig, lol

How ya doing Ms. Pie, gonna be a long season if the Ravens keep this crap up, are you going to the Thanksgiving night game?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#37165 Nov 17, 2013
Need a WAKE-UP Java !!!

And a slice of ChocolatecCream Pie also..

Sooooo, WOW!!(As I peer out the window).. a JOGGER w/a Hat flashlight.
TALK ABOUT..Determination!!!

YIKES!!!

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#37166 Nov 20, 2013
AmericanApplePie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a San Fran/Arizona kind of girl? Those parts of the country get NUTTIN'....LOL!
Got a few flurries the other day. Just enough for Mother Nature to be a bitch and make us want more. We had a White Christmas Eve last year. Enough snow to lay on the grass, deer in the backyard....it was almost ridiculously perfect.
San Francisco is one of my favorite places, love the fog. We bought property between Williams and Flagstaff last year and now we're building our retirement home. We still have awhile before my husband can retire but we want the kids and their families to use it for skiing.

I posted a picture on my profile when it was 130 this last Summer. The closest I've ever gotten to a "White Christmas" is looking at pictures.

I'll bet your scenery there is beautiful. The only time I see grass is when I visit my dads house in Cali. Other than that, it's 50 shades of brown here in the desert.

Nice to see you out and about!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rest in Peace, Spock 2 min superwilly 170
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min -TheExam- 7,328
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 3 min Wiley_Kyote 39,455
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 3 min Enzo49 928
Obama takes control of Internet 7 min Spotted Girl 146
"man" words 7 min andet1987 530
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 7 min superwilly 771
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 26 min Beverly Jo 157,911
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mega Monster 39,288
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr NinaRocks 17,872