For Sale: Ravens Ed Reed jersey :-)
lol, death and taxes

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37119 Mar 22, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your Ravens!(I'm a 49'ers fan)
Thanks :) I remembered that you were a 49er's fan. Did you have a voodoo doll holding a candlestick when the lights went out....LOL. I've been on the end of how you must have felt last year when we lost to the Patriots. It was heartbreaking. Don't worry, you'll probably end up winning it next year. I have no doubt that that 49er's are going to be a pain in everyone's ass for the next few years.

Level 2

Location hidden

#37120 Mar 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
For Sale: Ravens Ed Reed jersey :-)
Reed, Lewis, Bouldin, the two people who bought a Pollard jersey...LOL. I am actually okay with Reed leaving. Wished he could have retired as a Raven but there was no the Ravens would have signed him for 3 years. Probably not even 2. He'll play a year, piss and moan about how he doesn't get any respect and how he is underpaid in the off season and then retire before Opening day in 2014. Let him be someone else's problem. Don't get me wrong, I love REEEEEEEEED. When he was good, he was really, really good. But, those days are over.

I am actually good with everything that has happened this off season. Well....except for Boldin. Howeva...when you look at his overall stats...they have been dropping off yearly. Next.....Man....Up.

It's great that we get to start our season off on the road too!(I say that sarcastically) Effin' Orioles. If I go to a game this year, I am wearing head to toe purple!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#37121 Mar 22, 2013
Brian Urlacher wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, death and taxes
I'll see your Jacoby Jones and raise you an Ed Reed? Don't go buying any Reed jerseys, Texan. He won't be around that long. Hopefully, he does good for you guys. Probably not. Kidding. I think ;)

Happy Friday Texan :)
Michael

Sugar Land, TX

#37122 Mar 28, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see your Jacoby Jones and raise you an Ed Reed? Don't go buying any Reed jerseys, Texan. He won't be around that long. Hopefully, he does good for you guys. Probably not. Kidding. I think ;)
Happy Friday Texan :)
Hmm.. Let's see..
Ed's got six years on Jacoby.
Ed got fifteen for three, Jacoby, two with a cap of seven? Fifteen for three, he mo bedda bring it!
Dayum Eastie, A'ight, All in.

Texans lost Barwin, surprised to hear about Urlacher and Welker too.

Reed jersey? Yeah, prolly not.
Ok, Hows 'bout even up, Pippen for Reed? lol

Foldin' up shop this afternoon for a three day.
So, Happy Friday to you too Eastie!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#37123 Mar 28, 2013
Am I in Time for a cup of Java and a slice of Pear Crumble Pie???
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#37124 Apr 23, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.. Let's see..
Ed's got six years on Jacoby.
Ed got fifteen for three, Jacoby, two with a cap of seven? Fifteen for three, he mo bedda bring it!
Dayum Eastie, A'ight, All in.
Texans lost Barwin, surprised to hear about Urlacher and Welker too.
Reed jersey? Yeah, prolly not.
Ok, Hows 'bout even up, Pippen for Reed? lol
Foldin' up shop this afternoon for a three day.
So, Happy Friday to you too Eastie!
So is your new fave show 'The Voice'?:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37125 Apr 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the late reply but Yes, we had a parade with the players in Humvees, trucks and a float that ended at the stadium where the players got on a stage and spoke, they estimated 10's of 1000's on the parade route and another 80,000 in the stadium, I went to the stadium early, glad I did because they locked the gates b4 the parade got there ... it was the loudest I've heard that place, it was awesome!
We did the exact same thing, and it was so awesome! When our Colts arrived home, it was below zero with wind chills around -30F. Despite the cold we were all down there, and I'm glad we went because I don't know that it will ever happen again, lol. Hope your year is going well so far. Winter and flooding won't leave ours.
Yo Ahab

United States

#37126 Apr 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your new fave show 'The Voice'?:)
Nah, seen bout twenty minutes total.
But I still think she's haut..too..
http://eldiario.com.uy/wp-content/uploads/201...
Michael

Sugar Land, TX

#37127 Apr 26, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>We did the exact same thing, and it was so awesome! When our Colts arrived home, it was below zero with wind chills around -30F. Despite the cold we were all down there, and I'm glad we went because I don't know that it will ever happen again, lol. Hope your year is going well so far. Winter and flooding won't leave ours.
Hiya P.. hope y'all a'ight up there..
Michael

Sugar Land, TX

#37128 Apr 26, 2013
Happy Friday Eastie!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37129 Apr 26, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya P.. hope y'all a'ight up there..
Hey Michael! We had a big'un last weekend, highest water here I've ever seen. Had an inch before it hit the bottom of the house joists and insulation, 11 inches before the floorboards....WHEW! All but 3 of my neighbors took water in their houses. We're good and feeling fortunate. Hope all is good down there with you.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#37130 Apr 26, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Michael! We had a big'un last weekend, highest water here I've ever seen. Had an inch before it hit the bottom of the house joists and insulation, 11 inches before the floorboards....WHEW! All but 3 of my neighbors took water in their houses. We're good and feeling fortunate. Hope all is good down there with you.
We here in AZ are begging for the rain that you're all getting. I saw the pictures of the flooding in Chicago, WOW! Hiya Pais!(I haven't seen pictures from your area)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#37131 Apr 26, 2013
WOW! WHAT an array of DESSERTS!!... Coconut cream Pie is my choice today and a HOT cup of JAVA..RAINY days are nice for cuddlin and watching a movie together in the couch!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37133 May 8, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
We here in AZ are begging for the rain that you're all getting. I saw the pictures of the flooding in Chicago, WOW! Hiya Pais!(I haven't seen pictures from your area)
Heya Dorky! Drought is the worst weather of all, sorry. I'd LOVE to send you some of it, as it's still messing with our work schedule.
Weekend Update

Portland, OR

#37136 Aug 30, 2013
September 7 is the big day. A love like this should be toasted on the "What song are you listening to now" thread.

Stay tuned for more dedications on this thread as this special day approaches. We'll take a look back at some of the lighter moments in this torrid, long term, Internet love story. A story like none other. Almost a one in a million.

Happy Anniversary guys! You deserve it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#37137 Aug 31, 2013
Weekend Update wrote:
September 7 is the big day. A love like this should be toasted on the "What song are you listening to now" thread.
Stay tuned for more dedications on this thread as this special day approaches. We'll take a look back at some of the lighter moments in this torrid, long term, Internet love story. A story like none other. Almost a one in a million.
Wow Dude, how long you been waiting to post this?
Do you have this date marked on your calendar? LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#37138 Aug 31, 2013
WOWZER!!!
PARTY!!!
Champagne Bubbles all around... and CAKE!""

Level 2

Location hidden

#37140 Oct 10, 2013
Weekend Update wrote:
Good Gawd, Geno...did you go rooting through the closet for your Trapper Keeper full of BNM/CWP memorabilia? Ummm...I think your whole "Torrid Love Story Anniversary" idea fell flat.

That is the last time I hire an event planner for special occasions....Dammit!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Location hidden

#37141 Oct 10, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Dude, how long you been waiting to post this?
Do you have this date marked on your calendar? LOL!
Between you and me....I think he has the date tattooed over his tramp stamp. When you walk around with "Easy Access" on your backside...you may want to think about other options....just sayin'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 23,933
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 120,524
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min dragoon70056 2,196
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 17,415
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 11 min NotaGoth 5,072
True or False Game 12 min AmyFaith 316
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Denny CranesPlace 36,786
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 54 min A Noted Ferrerman 22,198
Dog interrupts weather forecast 55 min Sally Brown 3
Puppy-sized spider spotted in South America 1 hr Sally Brown 19