Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Brought a smile to my face, reminds me of downtown when the Colts won it...
Are y'all having a fan homecoming thingy with the team? If y'all do, DON'T miss it!
Sorry for the late reply but Yes, we had a parade with the players in Humvees, trucks and a float that ended at the stadium where the players got on a stage and spoke, they estimated 10's of 1000's on the parade route and another 80,000 in the stadium, I went to the stadium early, glad I did because they locked the gates b4 the parade got there ... it was the loudest I've heard that place, it was awesome!
Hey

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Way sweet Eastie.. Ridiculously way too slow..
Sweetheart, I don't have a Ray Lewis jersey..
But I saw one on a rack I really like.
Best of, to you, and your boys..
For Sale: Ravens Ed Reed jersey :-)
Brian Urlacher

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, death and taxes

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your Ravens!(I'm a 49'ers fan)
Thanks :) I remembered that you were a 49er's fan. Did you have a voodoo doll holding a candlestick when the lights went out....LOL. I've been on the end of how you must have felt last year when we lost to the Patriots. It was heartbreaking. Don't worry, you'll probably end up winning it next year. I have no doubt that that 49er's are going to be a pain in everyone's ass for the next few years.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Reed, Lewis, Bouldin, the two people who bought a Pollard jersey...LOL. I am actually okay with Reed leaving. Wished he could have retired as a Raven but there was no the Ravens would have signed him for 3 years. Probably not even 2. He'll play a year, piss and moan about how he doesn't get any respect and how he is underpaid in the off season and then retire before Opening day in 2014. Let him be someone else's problem. Don't get me wrong, I love REEEEEEEEED. When he was good, he was really, really good. But, those days are over.

I am actually good with everything that has happened this off season. Well....except for Boldin. Howeva...when you look at his overall stats...they have been dropping off yearly. Next.....Man....Up.

It's great that we get to start our season off on the road too!(I say that sarcastically) Effin' Orioles. If I go to a game this year, I am wearing head to toe purple!!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Brian Urlacher wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, death and taxes
I'll see your Jacoby Jones and raise you an Ed Reed? Don't go buying any Reed jerseys, Texan. He won't be around that long. Hopefully, he does good for you guys. Probably not. Kidding. I think ;)

Happy Friday Texan :)
Michael

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see your Jacoby Jones and raise you an Ed Reed? Don't go buying any Reed jerseys, Texan. He won't be around that long. Hopefully, he does good for you guys. Probably not. Kidding. I think ;)
Happy Friday Texan :)
Hmm.. Let's see..
Ed's got six years on Jacoby.
Ed got fifteen for three, Jacoby, two with a cap of seven? Fifteen for three, he mo bedda bring it!
Dayum Eastie, A'ight, All in.

Texans lost Barwin, surprised to hear about Urlacher and Welker too.

Reed jersey? Yeah, prolly not.
Ok, Hows 'bout even up, Pippen for Reed? lol

Foldin' up shop this afternoon for a three day.
So, Happy Friday to you too Eastie!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Am I in Time for a cup of Java and a slice of Pear Crumble Pie???
Hey

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.. Let's see..
Ed's got six years on Jacoby.
Ed got fifteen for three, Jacoby, two with a cap of seven? Fifteen for three, he mo bedda bring it!
Dayum Eastie, A'ight, All in.
Texans lost Barwin, surprised to hear about Urlacher and Welker too.
Reed jersey? Yeah, prolly not.
Ok, Hows 'bout even up, Pippen for Reed? lol
Foldin' up shop this afternoon for a three day.
So, Happy Friday to you too Eastie!
So is your new fave show 'The Voice'?:)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the late reply but Yes, we had a parade with the players in Humvees, trucks and a float that ended at the stadium where the players got on a stage and spoke, they estimated 10's of 1000's on the parade route and another 80,000 in the stadium, I went to the stadium early, glad I did because they locked the gates b4 the parade got there ... it was the loudest I've heard that place, it was awesome!
We did the exact same thing, and it was so awesome! When our Colts arrived home, it was below zero with wind chills around -30F. Despite the cold we were all down there, and I'm glad we went because I don't know that it will ever happen again, lol. Hope your year is going well so far. Winter and flooding won't leave ours.
Yo Ahab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your new fave show 'The Voice'?:)
Nah, seen bout twenty minutes total.
But I still think she's haut..too..
http://eldiario.com.uy/wp-content/uploads/201...
Michael

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>We did the exact same thing, and it was so awesome! When our Colts arrived home, it was below zero with wind chills around -30F. Despite the cold we were all down there, and I'm glad we went because I don't know that it will ever happen again, lol. Hope your year is going well so far. Winter and flooding won't leave ours.
Hiya P.. hope y'all a'ight up there..
Michael

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Happy Friday Eastie!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya P.. hope y'all a'ight up there..
Hey Michael! We had a big'un last weekend, highest water here I've ever seen. Had an inch before it hit the bottom of the house joists and insulation, 11 inches before the floorboards....WHEW! All but 3 of my neighbors took water in their houses. We're good and feeling fortunate. Hope all is good down there with you.

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Michael! We had a big'un last weekend, highest water here I've ever seen. Had an inch before it hit the bottom of the house joists and insulation, 11 inches before the floorboards....WHEW! All but 3 of my neighbors took water in their houses. We're good and feeling fortunate. Hope all is good down there with you.
We here in AZ are begging for the rain that you're all getting. I saw the pictures of the flooding in Chicago, WOW! Hiya Pais!(I haven't seen pictures from your area)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

WOW! WHAT an array of DESSERTS!!... Coconut cream Pie is my choice today and a HOT cup of JAVA..RAINY days are nice for cuddlin and watching a movie together in the couch!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
We here in AZ are begging for the rain that you're all getting. I saw the pictures of the flooding in Chicago, WOW! Hiya Pais!(I haven't seen pictures from your area)
Heya Dorky! Drought is the worst weather of all, sorry. I'd LOVE to send you some of it, as it's still messing with our work schedule.
Weekend Update

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

September 7 is the big day. A love like this should be toasted on the "What song are you listening to now" thread.

Stay tuned for more dedications on this thread as this special day approaches. We'll take a look back at some of the lighter moments in this torrid, long term, Internet love story. A story like none other. Almost a one in a million.

Happy Anniversary guys! You deserve it.
Hey

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Weekend Update wrote:
September 7 is the big day. A love like this should be toasted on the "What song are you listening to now" thread.
Stay tuned for more dedications on this thread as this special day approaches. We'll take a look back at some of the lighter moments in this torrid, long term, Internet love story. A story like none other. Almost a one in a million.
Happy Anniversary guys! You deserve it.
Wow Dude, how long you been waiting to post this?
Do you have this date marked on your calendar? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,641 - 34,660 of34,897
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••