“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37077 Dec 19, 2012
Merry Christmas Pie! A reminder to count and cherish our blessings for sure. Hope you have many this Christmas.

Merry Christmas Mike, Hey, Geno, Dorky, CC.
:-)
Michael

Houston, TX

#37078 Dec 23, 2012

Here's to Prosperity, Peace, Health and Happiness..
Merry Christmas y'all!

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37079 Jan 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Merry Christmas Pie! A reminder to count and cherish our blessings for sure. Hope you have many this Christmas.
Merry Christmas Mike, Hey, Geno, Dorky, CC.
:-)
Damn Paisley.....it must be Football Heaven to you. The Colts are coming to town and Peyton is tearing it up in Denver. Peyton winning the Superbowl just might be the greatest comeback story ever (providing that the Ravens and Texans get knocked out) Honestly.....I think with his injury, going to a new team, new offense and doing what he has done.....just downright amazing. I have sold several non-believers on the Peyton Manning miracle....LOL! Good luck on Sunday. We don't need luck....we have Ray Lewis on our side ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#37080 Jan 4, 2013
Michael wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =brDwYqr4KDcXX
Here's to Prosperity, Peace, Health and Happiness..
Merry Christmas y'all!
There was a full moon on Christmas...or a near full moon.(Dammit! I am no astrologer!) Anyway....kinda looked like it had a lasso around it. Imagine that! Happy New Year, Texan. Good Luck tomorrow. I think. Just Kidding :)
Michael

Houston, TX

#37081 Jan 6, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a full moon on Christmas...or a near full moon.(Dammit! I am no astrologer!) Anyway....kinda looked like it had a lasso around it. Imagine that! Happy New Year, Texan. Good Luck tomorrow. I think. Just Kidding :)
320 Sycamore..

fav bowl game highlight -
January 1, 2013 - Outback Bowl -
#10 South Carolina Gamecocks vs #18 Michigan Wolverines
SCG #7 DE Jadeveon Clowney, meet MW #2 RB Vincent Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Phucken-Awesome..

at 2m 54s - JJ - Prime Time
Bad Boy Bad Boy, Watt ya gonna do..
Watt ya gonna do when he come for you..
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-intervie...

Ray Lewis Inspires Arian Foster -
Jersey Exchange was cool -

Go Ray!
Go Purple..

Happy New Year to you too Eastie..
Michael

Houston, TX

#37082 Jan 12, 2013
Congratulations Ravens..
What an awesome game Eastie..
&fe ature=related

Level 2

Location hidden

#37083 Jan 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
Congratulations Ravens..
What an awesome game Eastie..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6eISPP6zuNEXX&feature=rel ated
Thanks Texan! It was pretty damn awesome! I was in a bar and surrounded by a sea of purple. It was NUTS!

Sorry about the Texans, Texan :( I was hoping for a duel. Your guys have had a great season and keep improving year after year. Trust me....if there is one thing I know...it's that when your team is in the playoffs....you MUST exercise patience. I am an expert on this. This is our 5th year. It sure is hard being an Aries during this time of year....LOL!

I am hoping for another awesome game on Sunday.....fingers crossed ;)

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#37084 Jan 17, 2013
is there any pecan pie left?
Michael

Houston, TX

#37085 Jan 20, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
is there any pecan pie left?
http://www.houseofpies.com/
I've never had their Pecan, their Lemon Meringue is good..
Michael

Houston, TX

#37086 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Texan! It was pretty damn awesome! I was in a bar and surrounded by a sea of purple. It was NUTS!
Sorry about the Texans, Texan :( I was hoping for a duel. Your guys have had a great season and keep improving year after year. Trust me....if there is one thing I know...it's that when your team is in the playoffs....you MUST exercise patience. I am an expert on this. This is our 5th year. It sure is hard being an Aries during this time of year....LOL!
I am hoping for another awesome game on Sunday.....fingers crossed ;)
You're welcome Eastie..
31 seconds left, JF launches a 70 yrd pass play to JJ for 6..
Yup, awesome..

And thanks..
Since the Texans lost, "my brain is like oatmeal..
I yelled at Kenny today for coloring outside the lines!
Megan and I are starting to watch the same TV shows..
And I'm liking them! I'm losing it"..

Brady's quick snap killed the Texans..
Couple ah times Schaub was under center whereas the Pats D wasn't ready, yet Schaub goes with a long count...
Things that make you go...
#t=1h20 m9s
Week 14..
Pats D practiced against their O holding up a tennis racket in preparation for JJ Watt..
Texans loss.. not surprised, but still disappointing.
A duel woulda been fun..
With "party hats and pie"?
Ok, so maybe I get carried away, sometimes..

Crossed fingers, Go Purple!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37087 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Paisley.....it must be Football Heaven to you. The Colts are coming to town and Peyton is tearing it up in Denver. Peyton winning the Superbowl just might be the greatest comeback story ever (providing that the Ravens and Texans get knocked out) Honestly.....I think with his injury, going to a new team, new offense and doing what he has done.....just downright amazing. I have sold several non-believers on the Peyton Manning miracle....LOL! Good luck on Sunday. We don't need luck....we have Ray Lewis on our side ;)
Congrats!! Looks like Ray is taking y'all to the Superbowl! Woohoo! I was rooting for y'all! I predict Harbaugh is gonna win a ring, lol. Y'all have earned it this time! Best of luck!
Peyton is still Peyton, with the occasional playoff >>>choke<<< ha ha! Hope y'all have had a good start to your 2013.
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#37088 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ravens are Super Bowl bound ... HarBowl, BroBowl, whateva!

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#37089 Jan 23, 2013
I forgot about this thread!

Sounds like you will be following the Super Bowl!

“Where is Cookeville?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

#37090 Jan 23, 2013
I can not BELIEVE San Francisco will be headed to the Super Bowl. I'm shocked. I never would have called it...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37091 Jan 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ravens are Super Bowl bound ... HarBowl, BroBowl, whateva!
Congrats Hey!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#37092 Jan 24, 2013
THAT Banana Cream Pie looks YUMMY!! Yes, I would love a slice and a hot cup of Apple Cider...

“Where is Cookeville?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

#37093 Jan 27, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
THAT Banana Cream Pie looks YUMMY!! Yes, I would love a slice and a hot cup of Apple Cider...
Hey, are you Stacked? Not like brassier-size, but the human. You the same chick that used to call herself "Stacked?" And since you like slices of things, let me bounce this off you... would you ever eat a walnut-apple pie? Or does that sound gross?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#37094 Jan 27, 2013
saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, are you Stacked? Not like brassier-size, but the human. You the same chick that used to call herself "Stacked?" And since you like slices of things, let me bounce this off you... would you ever eat a walnut-apple pie? Or does that sound gross?
Make it a walnut-apple CRUMB Pie..with lots of Reddi-whip..and ya got a Dessert Date..No..am NOT stacked.. the human chick.
Just one Hip ROCKIN' Hippie... me, myself and I..
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#37096 Jan 30, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats Hey!
Thanks Pais ... it's been a crazy ride, thought for sure we were gonna lose in Denver only to score on a 70 yarder to tie with 30 secs left and against NE nobody gave us a chance ...

Level 2

Location hidden

#37097 Feb 1, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats!! Looks like Ray is taking y'all to the Superbowl! Woohoo! I was rooting for y'all! I predict Harbaugh is gonna win a ring, lol. Y'all have earned it this time! Best of luck!
Peyton is still Peyton, with the occasional playoff >>>choke<<< ha ha! Hope y'all have had a good start to your 2013.
Thanks Paisley. It has been pretty damn awesome in Balwmer this week. Makes me wish we were in the Superbowl every year. Actually, I don't think my heart and blood pressure could handle that...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Wolftracks 149,014
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Agents of Corruption 120,898
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 30 min Grace Nerissa 24,574
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,832
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 2 hr Enzo49 143
If you could live in a book ~ 2 hr Emerald 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,239
True or False Game 4 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 5 hr SLY WEST 32
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr -Lea- 22,231