Coffee with Pie!

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36990 Sep 26, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, 4 years??
Yep! Just when we think we're out.....it pulls us back in!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#36991 Sep 26, 2012
DondoDork wrote:
Happy Anniversary Mike and Pie, here's to another 4 years!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DINuAWoxy4QXX
Thanks for reminding me that I forgot about my anniversary. Way to go. LMAO!

Level 2

Location hidden

#36992 Sep 26, 2012
HeyNow wrote:
<quoted text>
nevaMind!
Saw your post on 9/10 and then saw this one.......LMAO!! We did that last year....had a HUGE opening day and then crashed and burned. My expectations were low for the Philly game and at least it was close.

Level 2

Location hidden

#36993 Sep 26, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all surprised me there, thought you'd win that one. The Colts surprised me, too, lol.
And I was rooting hard for Peyton, dang that line had better protect him better than that! They're gonna let him get hurt....they don't DESERVE HIM! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
That first game he played......he looked like he didn't miss a beat. So, have you traded in all of your Colts gear for Bronco gear? I couldn't even imagine. That would be like Ray Lewis going to the Jets...LOL!

Level 2

Location hidden

#36994 Sep 26, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta LOVE this!!
Ravens fans chanting Bullsh*t vs the Patriots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wU48z9teJ7AXX
I thought I heard Ms Pie in there, lol
You did hear me :) Just keeping it classy in Balwmer, Hon. LMAO!! I actually watched the You Tube clip the next day and couldn't believe how loud that was. Think we're pissed at the refs? That game may have been the best game I have been to. I don't know if it was the Torrey Smith Factor, the loss from last year and the insane intensity of that crowd....but it was pretty damn awesome!

Level 2

Location hidden

#36995 Sep 26, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that last night! While Harbaugh was trying to call time-out and he got penalized! LOL! I loved it!
I REALLY loved the finish of that game! The look on Belicheat's and Brady's faces as that FG BARELY cleared the scoring plane, was PRICELESS! Woohoo!
I would have loved the finish had I not been HYPERVENTILATING for the last 7 minutes of it.......LOL!

Level 2

Location hidden

#36996 Sep 26, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! lol
I have a meme up on my FB right now that's a pic of two refs talking on the field, and it says,
'After further review, the runner did not touch second base, touchdown Celtics!'
Turrible!
LMAO!! Now that is just downright funny!

Level 2

Location hidden

#36997 Sep 26, 2012
Well....I think I am done with my yammering. Perhaps, I'll go and injest lead paint and wait for a Texan to lasso me the moon ;)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#36998 Sep 26, 2012
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwww.....Texan.....I missed our anniversary :( I didn't bring you flowers...I didn't sing you love songs. I am a bad, bad cyber wife/mistress/lover/friend/sli ce of pie...etc.
Sorry :( I've been so busy with back to school and football and work and football and life and football....
Happy Belated Anniversary. Wow....4 years and all because we were once black and mad. Go figure :)
Hello Pie! I wish you and Mike a belated Happy cyber anniversary!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36999 Sep 26, 2012
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
That first game he played......he looked like he didn't miss a beat. So, have you traded in all of your Colts gear for Bronco gear? I couldn't even imagine. That would be like Ray Lewis going to the Jets...LOL!
No, <sigh> I'm still a Colts fan, but I'm also a Broncos fan now, sheesh. It is surreal, but watching him play I feel the same about him. He wasn't the best I'd ever seen, taking the QB position to a whole new level---the 'offensive coordinator on the field' kind of level, and he's still the best even though he's with somebody new. Waaaaaaa.
Oh well, Luck looks like he has some potential, he's talented and athletic, like Favre was.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37000 Sep 26, 2012
"he WAS the best I'd ever seen..." dang how did I type 'wasn't'?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37001 Sep 26, 2012
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have loved the finish had I not been HYPERVENTILATING for the last 7 minutes of it.......LOL!
Oh, we wanted the Pats to lose so badly, that we were hyperventilating, too. You can bet folks were cheering in bars all over this city!
Till I 'see' ya again, wishing you the best.

“Grand Canyon”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#37002 Sep 26, 2012
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding me that I forgot about my anniversary. Way to go. LMAO!
You're so bad! I had chocolates and red roses waiting for you. The roses died but the chocolates, well lets just say, they didn't go to waste. Ummm, well they went to SOMEONES waist anyways, lmao! Hiya Pie, hope everything is good your way! I don't envy you at all with kids going back to school and all, been there.
USA TODAY

Houston, TX

#37003 Sep 27, 2012
"Referee lockout over, replacements expected to return to footlocker"
Ulysses Everett McGill

Houston, TX

#37004 Sep 27, 2012
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Mike, mission accomplished! We did what we set out to do up in Williams. We got back yesterday, early afternoon but we'll be going up to Vegas on Wednesday unless I find what I like here tomorrow.
Dayum C, Is William Ok?
Last time I had a prostate exam, damn near rectum my whole day.
Next time ya go to Vegas, say hi to my Brother, looks kinda like J Lennon, owns/drives a limo, says;
"Buckle your seat belt, I saw this neat trick on a cartoon and I think I can pull it off."..
Think he's been stoned since highschool..
Schmoken Da Phatty

Houston, TX

#37005 Sep 27, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know that situation with Cosell had occurred, how interesting.
Did you see the hits Peyton took today? The dif is he doesn't have Jeff Saturday. I'm tired of hearing 'former Colt' in every game I watch, lol.
How 'bout them Texans today? Terrible, those late hits that took the QB's helmet off twice! Talk about motivation. Did you see half the Texans out on the field after the second one? For a minute there I thought there was gonna be a rumble!
Cosell wasn't sure?.. krazy schit..
Rommy n I chilled at home..
took off half time, washed the car n hit the grocery store..
missed 'bout 5 minutes of the 3rd..
replay looks helmut to helmut..
#t=45
J Mays suspended - fine $50k..
Wondered if Schaub was tough.. guess so..
I.L. B Cushing loses his helmut quite a bit..
remove helmut, lets rumble..
http://www.youtube.com/watch... LOL.. bad'ass'mofo..

Texans let em back in the game..B Tate fumble...still up 20..
31 - 11 w/10 mn left.. final, 31 25..
what duh phvcks with that..

"tired of hearing 'former Colt' in every game I watch, lol." same here, ya hear..
e.g. J Jones/V Leach/J Dressen/D Ryans..

Redemption.. made it by that-much.. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
B Belichick - "you serious 'bout dat?" http://www.youtube.com/watch... -
"Well, that's a few bucks"...

Packers Seahawks - http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pie Connoisseur

Houston, TX

#37006 Sep 27, 2012
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwww.....Texan.....I missed our anniversary :( I didn't bring you flowers...I didn't sing you love songs. I am a bad, bad cyber wife/mistress/lover/friend/sli ce of pie...etc.
Sorry :( I've been so busy with back to school and football and work and football and life and football....
Happy Belated Anniversary. Wow....4 years and all because we were once black and mad. Go figure :)
Once black and mad?
Ya oughta see me when I'm workin' on'uh track-hoe!
Eastie, It's all good. I'll rewrap your present..
ribbed, flavoured, warming, glow in the dark..etc..?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T62CVUU...
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>my online boytoy.
LOL, never saw that before..:)
Howie Long

Houston, TX

#37007 Sep 27, 2012
AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Now that is just downright funny!
Charles' tuuuuurible, some sometimes phunny shit..
Frank Caliendo Charles Barkley -
&fe ature=related#t=1m12

Rob Riggle or Frank Caliendo?
Mahatma G Maharaji

Houston, TX

#37008 Sep 27, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Pie! I wish you and Mike a belated Happy cyber anniversary!
Thanks P..
George Bailey

Houston, TX

#37009 Sep 27, 2012
AmericanApplePie wrote:
Well....I think I am done with my yammering. Perhaps, I'll go and injest lead paint and wait for a Texan to lasso me the moon ;)
high tension wires..)

First quarter, waxing crescent, new, waning crescent,
third quarter, waning gibbous, full, waxing gibbous?..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min Princess Hey 13,584
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 6 min beatlesinthebog 12,420
One Word (Jan '09) 6 min Princess Hey 16,332
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 8 min beatlesinthebog 35,241
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Princess Hey 10,168
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min THE LONE WORKER 199,494
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 16 min beatlesinthebog 13,121
2words into 2new words (May '12) 45 min Princess Hey 2,333
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Lucy the First 7,386
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr THE LONE ARRANGER 192,964
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr keep plugging away 56,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 hr KellyP in Jersey 32,418
More from around the web