Coffee with Pie!
John Handy Bender

Houston, TX

#32885 Sep 14, 2010
Thaddeus M Cruise wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, third quarter, Maybe a Zim, or a Dim..browski, ah whatever, punt retrun - Ravens, the Foo fields the ball at the 5, runs along the goal line - almost costs The Ravens 6, WTF was that all about..
And Joe short armed a couple, hit I think, I don't remember, but I think McGee in the knees at the 8 yrd line..whoopsy....
So... Ravens Defenese good, Jets stunk, Jets kicker and special teams good, I think pinned ya 3 times back in your 5? Ouch.....
So...Joe -
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile...
WEEK OPP RESULT: CMP - 20, ATT - 38, YDS - 248. CMP%- 52.6, LNG - 38, TD - 0, INT - 1, RAT - 62.2, ATT - 4, YDS - 2, AVG - 0.5, TD - 0.5
1 @NYJ W 10-9
2 @CIN 9/19
3 CLE 9/26
4 @PIT 10/3
5 DEN 10/10
6 @NE 10/17
7 BUF 10/24
9 MIA 11/7
10 @ATL 11/11
11 @CAR 11/21
12 TB 11/28
13 PIT 12/5
14 @HOU 12/13......... It's Ph UCKIN ON!
15 NO 12/19
16 @CLE 12/26
17 CIN 1/2
BTW, lighten up Francis, Ima keedin' ya....FOO!
Can you feature that, seems like Andrew Sporto Clark glazed right over this post and only answered the girl. But Why?......lol
So um Sporto, yea like, on the 30th of August.
Everyone said WOW, Coffee with Pie is once again open for trade on the topix stock exchange market.
I think Opis' little investigation with the Topix S.E.C.- Securities and Exchange Commission, not to mention the 4 to 6 AG's he had in his left pocket, may have failed miserably..
It's been done, bored?...LOL

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#32886 Sep 14, 2010
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>You just noticed that? It's been a few days and discussed on here , observation not your forte?
He was preoccupied.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32887 Sep 14, 2010
John Handy Bender wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you feature that, seems like Andrew Sporto Clark glazed right over this post and only answered the girl. But Why?......lol
So um Sporto, yea like, on the 30th of August.
Everyone said WOW, Coffee with Pie is once again open for trade on the topix stock exchange market.
I think Opis' little investigation with the Topix S.E.C.- Securities and Exchange Commission, not to mention the 4 to 6 AG's he had in his left pocket, may have failed miserably..
It's been done, bored?...LOL
Again, He's been a little proccupied.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32888 Sep 14, 2010
or preoccupied
Hey

AOL

#32889 Sep 14, 2010
Ray Lewis Hit vs Jets

&fe ature=player_embedded

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32890 Sep 14, 2010
Vee wrote:
DJ!!!!!!!!!! he called, he called, he called me, he actually called. No he didn't but I am starting to practice just in case. ha ha ha ha ha.
I have court tomorrow. I'll get on it right after that.
Johnny C Quest

Houston, TX

#32891 Sep 14, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, he does that from time to time.
His horizontal hold gets stuck on plaid.
So ya hurl a font or ten at him, he snaps right outta it..
He claims ADD...It was either coded wrong or overlooked...

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32892 Sep 14, 2010
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>You doofus, lol! That'll be $19.95....
How 'bout instead of $19.95 I send you a seXXXy lil toy ... something you can chew the middle out of.

;)
Mark J Denton

Houston, TX

#32893 Sep 14, 2010
Hey wrote:
Ray Lewis Hit vs Jets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H3jdNLQO99gXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
http://current.com/shows/the-rotten-tomatoes-...

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32894 Sep 14, 2010
Johnny C Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, he does that from time to time.
His horizontal hold gets stuck on plaid.
So ya hurl a font or ten at him, he snaps right outta it..
He claims ADD...It was either coded wrong or overlooked...
I love people with ADD or ADHD. They have to touch everything, turn knobs on sh1t, fidget with things. So much fun.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32895 Sep 14, 2010
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i question that. i like me some shortness, me being 6'3 and the female being shorter makes for interesting....recreational time lol.
I meant my craziness. I know ya all think all women are crazy, but I take it to a different level. For instance, I took a pic of my bosses face and made a mask out of it and then dressed up like him for halloween. Most recently I went to visit my grandma in the hospital and wore a hostpital gown and got in bed with her. Then I left new instruction for her nurse, like play cards with her or what not. Imma fool.
I love LOVE

United States

#32896 Sep 14, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I love people with ADD or ADHD. They have to touch everything, turn knobs on sh1t, fidget with things. So much fun.
REALLY???
Wow.... you are Waaaay ALRIGHT!!!
Love right back at YOU!
Love to everyone!
Stoned Temple Autopilot

Houston, TX

#32897 Sep 14, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute, I Like it, seriously.
Will you two be ordering the love deluxe edition or the one thread package?

Here Geno...at least ask her to dance, ya damn foo... sheeesh!

&fe ature=related

Bet ya thought I'd be playin' STP, diiiincha!

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#32898 Sep 14, 2010
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>You just noticed that? It's been a few days and discussed on here , observation not your forte?
like I have said in the past, I do not even read 75% of the posts here. Sorry. who has the time and better yet, who cares???!!

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#32899 Sep 14, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously, next time you call, please, I need to get off a little quicker. Holy cow that was orgasmic, yet my boss is all over me to get stuff done.

Did you get those Delta flight options I emailed you??

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32900 Sep 14, 2010
I love LOVE wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???
Wow.... you are Waaaay ALRIGHT!!!
Love right back at YOU!
Love to everyone!
When I worked at the Chrysler cafeteria there was this guy with ADHD that would come into the kitchen before I opened. He worked 12 hours a day and wanted to get some food right away. Every day I would make him something and he would fcuk with everything in the kitchen. He would open and close doors on ovens and steamers. He would turn shit off an on and occasionally run something odd through the pizza oven just to see what it would come out like. Oh yeah, and put everything in the fryer. I always said to myself that I would bring in tinker toys or legos for him, but never did.

He and his wife were seperated and he was living with friends. I was having dinner with my kids at Outback Steakhouse. We were just finishing up and I saw him come in alone and get seated. I told my brats to stay where they were and went to say hi. I sat down across from him and when the server came over she thought we came in together. She took his order and then turned to me. I weighed 114 at the time. In my most desperate voice I cried to her, "Look at me! He only lets me eat once a day!" Well that was it for her. She told him that if she weren't at work he would be fucked. When she brought his food over she said mthat she hoped he choked on it. I laughed my ass off. Well then it was on. The next night in the cafeteria I could see him plotting. He waited until the place was full of customers and walked up to me, threw a cd and some change on the counter, and very loudly said, "You can have your sh1t back, but I'm keeping the panties." This war went on for some time. It was tons of fun.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#32901 Sep 14, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout instead of $19.95 I send you a seXXXy lil toy ... something you can chew the middle out of.
;)
Good grief don't let Faithie see you say that.lol

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32902 Sep 14, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>seriously, next time you call, please, I need to get off a little quicker. Holy cow that was orgasmic, yet my boss is all over me to get stuff done.
Did you get those Delta flight options I emailed you??
Sorry. I haven't checked email. I'm just gonna send you a little vid I recorded with my phone instead. Let me know how it goes.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#32903 Sep 14, 2010
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief don't let Faithie see you say that.lol
Us sexy women gotta stick together.
I love LOVE

United States

#32904 Sep 14, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
When I worked at the Chrysler cafeteria there was this guy with ADHD that would come into the kitchen before I opened. He worked 12 hours a day and wanted to get some food right away. Every day I would make him something and he would fcuk with everything in the kitchen. He would open and close doors on ovens and steamers. He would turn shit off an on and occasionally run something odd through the pizza oven just to see what it would come out like. Oh yeah, and put everything in the fryer. I always said to myself that I would bring in tinker toys or legos for him, but never did.
He and his wife were seperated and he was living with friends. I was having dinner with my kids at Outback Steakhouse. We were just finishing up and I saw him come in alone and get seated. I told my brats to stay where they were and went to say hi. I sat down across from him and when the server came over she thought we came in together. She took his order and then turned to me. I weighed 114 at the time. In my most desperate voice I cried to her, "Look at me! He only lets me eat once a day!" Well that was it for her. She told him that if she weren't at work he would be fucked. When she brought his food over she said mthat she hoped he choked on it. I laughed my ass off. Well then it was on. The next night in the cafeteria I could see him plotting. He waited until the place was full of customers and walked up to me, threw a cd and some change on the counter, and very loudly said, "You can have your sh1t back, but I'm keeping the panties." This war went on for some time. It was tons of fun.
That is funny.. what fun!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 200,795
2words into 2new words (May '12) 6 min whatimeisit 5,063
News Naked man does bizarre pole dance complete with... 7 min A_Visitor 7
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min replaytime 209,613
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min whatimeisit 20,551
News The bad habits of the UK's drivers 18 min A_Visitor 12
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 19 min beatlesinthebog 147,182
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Laura B S 61,453
News Police Respond To St. Cloud Mall On Reports Of ... 1 hr Spotted Girl 162
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Hypocrite Hunter 9,095