Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 9, 2013
I loved your duet with Shakira.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2013
realized that you can learn a lot of things in life, if you focus on the right things.
above, we see two videos. One is very unusual and makes you think about the meaning of life and how you can experience true freedom. The second hmmm, there are tons of similar videos on youtube.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2013
God bless u!
lol

:)
Danzig

Västerås, Sweden

#5 Jan 9, 2013
PFfff wrote:
God bless u!
lol
:)
Hehe, well, God has nothing to do with this philosophy. Alkuajatus isn't a belief, it actually denies belief, even belief in Alkuajatus. Alkuajatus describes our inner reality, so that you can observe it and find your own answers and insights.

Personally I think that to place hopes on "God" is to avoid taking responsibility for your own life. It works as well as crossing your fingers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 911 Call: Sexual assault claimed after Hibachi ... 1 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 2
News Viral video: Chattanooga dog takes tricks to th... 2 min Knock off purse s... 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Sublime1 194,835
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 4 min andet1987 3,392
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min eleanorigby 58,278
One Word (Jan '09) 4 min Knock off purse s... 16,652
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 min Knock off purse s... 7,902
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 35 min Jennifer Renee 18,535
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 hr Northbound 8,540
More from around the web