Obama has a dream too

Obama has a dream too

Posted in the Weird Forum

Amy

Pulaski, WI

#1 May 23, 2013
"I want to transform America. I want to transform America into a definitive likeness and image of Detroit. That's right ...... free food stamps fo everybody"
Borock
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#2 May 23, 2013
Hey, thanks for the clueless vote, whoever the f*** you are.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 May 23, 2013
...there's another w/spam+nuts...
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#4 May 23, 2013
I'm going to Church this Sunday. Please Join me in prayer ..... for Obama to develop a brain. It's the least we can do. And it's the right thing to do.
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#5 May 23, 2013
And Enzo, let me tell you something. If you don't start to shape up and start flying right side up, CoCoa is gonna give you the full monty when you show up tomorrow.
Bwaaaaaa

http://saynotoobama.webstarts.com/opieskielba...

Level 9

Location hidden

#6 May 23, 2013
Amy wrote:
And Enzo, let me tell you something. If you don't start to shape up and start flying right side up, CoCoa is gonna give you the full monty when you show up tomorrow.
Bwaaaaaa
http://saynotoobama.webstarts.com/opieskielba...
If your idea of shaping up is becoming an ignorant bigot such as yourself no thank you.
BTW, I'm an old republican who disagrees with the way Obama governs however I would never stoop to your level by playing the race card......
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#7 May 24, 2013
Enzo, you smell like a lying Liberal to me. Speaking of lying Liberals, lets check that anti-American, black idiot's numbers.

The Numbers:

http://saynotoobama.webstarts.com/american_pr...
Enzo

Pulaski, WI

#9 Jun 1, 2013
Amy, I had no idea that the black bag of s**t stunk so bad.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#10 Jun 1, 2013
Enzo wrote:
Amy, I had no idea that the black bag of s**t stunk so bad.
not sure what this mess is...but did not want to miss a chance to wish my best to you...Enzo!!

We got some sunshine here today and I was able to fertilize the seedlings..the only semi-bad thing is that apparently my finches do NOT like the new seed I bought. bummer, huh? I was sad,
but then thought, WTF????
these are wild creatures, they may move on and peck for worms if they do not care for the cuisine...lol!!
sending my best

Level 9

Location hidden

#11 Jun 1, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure what this mess is...but did not want to miss a chance to wish my best to you...Enzo!!
We got some sunshine here today and I was able to fertilize the seedlings..the only semi-bad thing is that apparently my finches do NOT like the new seed I bought. bummer, huh? I was sad,
but then thought, WTF????
these are wild creatures, they may move on and peck for worms if they do not care for the cuisine...lol!!
sending my best
That was the third face of Eve vying for recognition over amy+ina...Evening 27!...
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#12 Jun 2, 2013
Amy wrote:
I'm going to Church this Sunday. Please Join me in prayer ..... for Obama to develop a brain. It's the least we can do. And it's the right thing to do.

Obama was on TV this morning with his dummy, Eric Holder.
Folks, we must pray harder .......... much harder.
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#13 Jun 2, 2013
OMG Amy, Ezmo the baker is not dead, he has arisen. he has been reincarnated .......... he has come back .......... as a doughnut hole.

Bwaaaaaaaaa
Ina

Pulaski, WI

#14 Jun 3, 2013
Mia, this is sooooo fitting. The Lord works in mysterious ways, but I also believe he has sent a subliminal message to people like Enzo with this doughnut hole, reincarnation thing.

Bwaaaaaaa
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#15 Jun 4, 2013
Ina, i wonder what Obama will come back as?
Ina

Pulaski, WI

#16 Jun 4, 2013
Amy, I'm thinking...... doorknob.

Bwaaaaaaaa
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#17 Jun 6, 2013
Bwaaaaaaa
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Does any one know if doughnut hole died, He's not posting any more.
Opinion

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2013
Amy wrote:
Does any one know if doughnut hole died, He's not posting any more.
Obama is a complete and total douche, however, I think you might just be even douchier. Just sayin'.....
Amy and Mia

Pulaski, WI

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Hey Fairfax, didn't we nail your caboose to the wall when you were posting under the name of Piggy?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TE8FKRR...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 9 min DILF 3,002
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min DILF 12,608
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min TALLYHO 8541 42,037
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 10 min DILF 1,853
Word Association (Mar '10) 11 min DILF 17,596
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 14 min DILF 9,263
*Classical music Thread* 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 21
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min Wolftracks 166,949
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 4 hr DILF 81
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr Username 29,490