I'm looking for my crown n if I see it on ur head I'm coming after it! Lol
lol

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#44 Oct 30, 2013
Yes he sure can Denny!!
I was rolling at his female at the atm post. I hate them btchs with them dam purses.
Tommy

Kansas City, MO

#45 Oct 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Enzo can be very funny :)
Funny? Funny how? Does he amuse you?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46 Oct 30, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#47 Oct 30, 2013
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#48 Oct 30, 2013
Who is this "Name Your Own" poster?
I have never seen them post.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#49 Oct 30, 2013
Now of course natural...um..something, of course captures the attention and drags all us puddle-starers to something like this...'specially when one espys there own name in lights....quite possibly why the great song "Hooked on a Feeling" was written. Anyway...I would just like to know who that 1 other crazy is who put a vote in for moi?..Thank you from the heart of my bottom!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#50 Oct 30, 2013
hahahahahahha.....famous at last....I'm gonna stay humble and only charge $2 per photo and $18 for a gropy signature...or round the other way.....who the hell cares.....?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#51 Oct 30, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
hahahahahahha.....famous at last....I'm gonna stay humble and only charge $2 per photo and $18 for a gropy signature...or round the other way.....who the hell cares.....?
... how much do you charge not to take a photo ... thats were's yur monies at mate ...
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#52 Oct 30, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... how much do you charge not to take a photo ... thats were's yur monies at mate ...
Are you on the list..I may not want to talk to you? Nothing personal GM,but you'll understand I hope?...sorry mate!
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#53 Oct 30, 2013
...uh....how much you offering?...Just in case,of course! Cheers good buddy......

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#54 Nov 1, 2013
H.H. still has my vote and Enzo isnt far behind him. along with Mike and TallyHo..C.C. she is something else...love you guys alot..

“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

#55 Nov 2, 2013
Hoof Arted posts a joke every day.
Those usually are good for an LOL.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#56 Nov 2, 2013
Hoof arted always seems to have a witty and humorous response that takes me by surprise and has made me " lol " more than once.
Also les we not forget..
Mike
Enzo
Dr Dirty
DC
S&B
Ola
Deb
Capt Morgan
Beatles
Brandiiii
Trina
Arctic.......
There's so many on here that are quite enjoyable, the list is much longer I'm sure.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#57 Nov 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Hoof arted always seems to have a witty and humorous response that takes me by surprise and has made me " lol " more than once.
Also les we not forget..
Mike
Enzo
Dr Dirty
DC
S&B
Ola
Deb
Capt Morgan
Beatles
Brandiiii
Trina
Arctic.......
There's so many on here that are quite enjoyable, the list is much longer I'm sure.
Yay!!! I made a list! I'll take it! Thanks Liam, you make me laugh too. I love reading your posts.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#58 Nov 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay!!! I made a list! I'll take it! Thanks Liam, you make me laugh too. I love reading your posts.
Liam makes me cry because he never "accidentally" loses a load of Bacardi from his big rig in front of MY house. It's always in front of HIS house.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#59 Nov 2, 2013
Dr Dirty has a wicked sense of humor...

to make it happen!

#60 Nov 2, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
Dr Dirty has a wicked sense of humor...
Grin...good morning, Ma'am! How's the weather up there? We're currently enjoying high, broken clouds so the sun gets to peek out every now and then. Hoping it stays dry as I am soon to be off to a large indoor/outdoor craft brew fest in the next town over.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#61 Nov 3, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Grin...good morning, Ma'am! How's the weather up there? We're currently enjoying high, broken clouds so the sun gets to peek out every now and then. Hoping it stays dry as I am soon to be off to a large indoor/outdoor craft brew fest in the next town over.
nice way to spend a Saturday...

We've had a few bad days, but mostly it has been really nice. But I seriously need to get off my azz and get some rain gear, we know it can't hold off forever

to make it happen!

#62 Nov 3, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
nice way to spend a Saturday...
We've had a few bad days, but mostly it has been really nice. But I seriously need to get off my azz and get some rain gear, we know it can't hold off forever
I thought I was going to buy a basic windbreaker until I discovered you can't find one around here for less than $45 bucks. Where the hell was I when windbreakers went from $9.99 to almost fifty bucks for the cheap ones? I even saw some of them in the $100 to $130 range. Do people really pay that kind of money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton On Foundation Troubles 1 min Old Sam 7
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min beatlesinafog 10,969
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min beatlesinafog 140,293
Booty Pills --- Do they Work??? (Apr '12) 3 min Msdelicious 82
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 5 min beatlesinafog 718
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min Observer 8,189
Bad Habits: Can Shorten Life 9 min beatlesinafog 7
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 20 min Sublime1 8,433
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min wichita-rick 161,913
News Study: Beards are filled with poop and 'as dirt... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 48
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Brandiiiiiiii 246
More from around the web