Robot

Slack

Name your own

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#290 May 13, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
Think I recall Phych 101 & talking about how FEAR can be disguised as laughter ? Some folks worry me, yes that's it scared all the time. Rick
(creepy robot laugh, reverberating)
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#291 May 13, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
Think I'm dyslexic I went to a Toga party dressed as a goat..
OMG!!!

Did Marley try to hump you?

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#292 May 13, 2014
haha. this is funny stuff.. ok here is my list.. MrE-his humor is different. sideways. so to speak. you chuckle at what he writes, then go back and giggle.. then find yourself laughing out loud..funny funny fella ( and my vote for sexiest)
Hoof Arted. say no more.. lol
Dilf AKA Paris Hilton.. best couple in the looney bin..
Naughty Robot. a well oiled machine.
Ola...look out, her humor is going to smack you strait up in the face.. she is hysterically funny.
Shady Bits..she reminds me of me. dont know if that is good or bad..
Krypt... king of one liners...
Sammy Mike and Enzo.. are they really the three stooges reincarnated?
Brandii-cool n hip with a flare for a gut goofaw..!
The SweetiePie scenario with all her old followers and nemesis' who really? are the obsessed? but the girl fight is always entertaining.. even YEARS later..
the click..started out as a joke.. what makes it funny is knowing from the beginning the rats would turn on each other.. and fight opening for the next 100 years or when Topix crashes, whichever comes first.. let it go folks.. really,, it was never a joke.. or funny..
Dr Dirty... clearly he has black hair glasses a mustache and cigar... seriously folks....k the list goes on I might be back...:)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#293 May 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
HML NM HH Enzo liam QQ..MsSweeter..Skybobbie Scorpio Nfreebird
there are more P.P.,Jeffrey..david..trina..
Why thank you Princess Hey....you not only make my list of those that have made me laugh (my goodness, that would be such a long list I'm afraid to even begin), but you also are one of the sweetest posters I have seen. I'm glad I'm one that can make you laugh :)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Christmas: The Birth of Jesus

#294 May 13, 2014
TY..there are more on our list I am sure..LOL..we all are kind of funny in our own way..I read and laugh my tail off..you have a good one girl..:o)..

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#295 May 14, 2014
reebie wrote:
haha. this is funny stuff.. ok here is my list.. MrE-his humor is different. sideways. so to speak. you chuckle at what he writes, then go back and giggle.. then find yourself laughing out loud..funny funny fella ( and my vote for sexiest)
Hoof Arted. say no more.. lol
Dilf AKA Paris Hilton.. best couple in the looney bin..
Naughty Robot. a well oiled machine.
Ola...look out, her humor is going to smack you strait up in the face.. she is hysterically funny.
Shady Bits..she reminds me of me. dont know if that is good or bad..
Krypt... king of one liners...
Sammy Mike and Enzo.. are they really the three stooges reincarnated?
Brandii-cool n hip with a flare for a gut goofaw..!
The SweetiePie scenario with all her old followers and nemesis' who really? are the obsessed? but the girl fight is always entertaining.. even YEARS later..
the click..started out as a joke.. what makes it funny is knowing from the beginning the rats would turn on each other.. and fight opening for the next 100 years or when Topix crashes, whichever comes first.. let it go folks.. really,, it was never a joke.. or funny..
Dr Dirty... clearly he has black hair glasses a mustache and cigar... seriously folks....k the list goes on I might be back...:)
I'm Curly...Mike 'n Sammy are tusslin over who gets stuck with Moe...

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#296 May 14, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe. I don't want you boys to scuffle....maybe you can be. Charlie's. Angels!?!? Sammy already has a coconut bra from the taxi days..and looks quite lovely in it ........

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#297 May 17, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never liked Moe.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#298 May 17, 2014
reebie wrote:
You had to go and reveal my secret identity, eh?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#299 May 17, 2014
The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my entire body say"for extra volume and body". Now I understand why I am so "full-figured".

Level 9

Location hidden

#300 May 17, 2014
I heard a new term for a woman today."Turkey Vulture"...means 20 years past a cougar,still likes to hunt but too old to take down its prey...lol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#301 May 18, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I heard a new term for a woman today."Turkey Vulture"...means 20 years past a cougar,still likes to hunt but too old to take down its prey...lol
Lol. I'm going to use that one.

Level 9

Location hidden

#302 May 18, 2014
I love finding new things to put out here...all in fun....

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#303 May 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my entire body say"for extra volume and body". Now I understand why I am so "full-figured".
My wife was talking at me about getting breast implants, I told her to just rub some toilet paper between them, it sure worked for your arse!

Level 9

Location hidden

#304 May 19, 2014
Hamburger Helper only works if the hamburger is ready to accept that it needs help.

Level 9

Location hidden

#305 May 19, 2014
A guy told me "you'll never find someone like me again" and all I could think was "THANK GOD!"

Level 9

Location hidden

#306 May 19, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>My wife was talking at me about getting breast implants, I told her to just rub some toilet paper between them, it sure worked for your arse!
and she replied..speak for yourself..

Level 9

Location hidden

#307 May 19, 2014
Dear Friday,I'm looking forward to having a threesome with you and your buddies,Saturaday & Sunday!!:o)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#308 May 21, 2014
Right now...hml makes me laugh.

Level 9

Location hidden

#309 May 21, 2014
They are NOT grey hairs!
They are my WISDOM HIGHLIGHTS!!
I just happen to be extremely WISE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 5 min andet1987 3,372
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 6 min andet1987 4,044
True False Game (Jun '11) 44 min Faerydust 16,013
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 54 min I Am Enzo - The B... 6,734
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 226,101
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 32,461
Poll How is Offbeat compared to other social websites? (Nov '11) 2 hr Emerald 5
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Emerald 76,612
More from around the web