Slack

Name your own

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#230 Apr 17, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Made me smile:) You just recited listening to my brothers Carlin l.p's in my house when I was a kid. My step mom sitting stone faced,like she wasn't supposed to get it, My Dad smiling like he wasn't supposed to lol but needed to to,my brother laughing anyway,Me scared to lol or really didn't get it,BUT THEN hearing my Dad reciting all those jokes back to his buddies after work all week, like they were HIS own lol. Still have the l.p's btw.
Everyone makes me laugh until they are purposely degrading others,calling someone STUPID isn't saying much for your own i.q.:). Rick
My brother brought me the Class Clown album home from the army. I think I was in 8th grade. One day when I was at school my mom went into my room and played it. I got my ass whooped when I got home because of the 7 words you can't say on TV bit on the end of side B.

Ah the memories...

to make it happen!

#231 Apr 17, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Sugar!!! Good to see ya...hope youe Easter is full of Goodness & Light...=)
You too! Should be fun - celebrated a grandkid's b-day on the same day...lots of smiles all around.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#232 Apr 17, 2014
My followers who don't like me...can't help but lmao at them..

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#233 Apr 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother brought me the Class Clown album home from the army. I think I was in 8th grade. One day when I was at school my mom went into my room and played it. I got my ass whooped when I got home because of the 7 words you can't say on TV bit on the end of side B.
Ah the memories...
LOL Yes about the same age :) Still a joke between my older brother & I :)

I still say Tater ti##:)
My Gma was the funny one :) she heard that & repeated it back to whomever she felt like :)
She is also the one that thought I was using the F word to much & told me to "PUT A RUBBER ON IT" if I was going to use it that much :)
A youth of listening to that ,Cheech & Chong & Frank Zappa & people had to ask WHERE I WENT WRONG at a young age lol lol :) Rick

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#234 Apr 17, 2014
OOOPS meant to include this- 7 words you can't say on t.v.
http://youtu.be/8dCIKqkIg1w
Oldies But Goodies

Huntington, NY

#235 Apr 17, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes about the same age :) Still a joke between my older brother & I :)
I still say Tater ti##:)
My Gma was the funny one :) she heard that & repeated it back to whomever she felt like :)
She is also the one that thought I was using the F word to much & told me to "PUT A RUBBER ON IT" if I was going to use it that much :)
A youth of listening to that ,Cheech & Chong & Frank Zappa & people had to ask WHERE I WENT WRONG at a young age lol lol :) Rick
Dave??
Dave's not hear!!!!!
ayup

Jackson, MO

#236 Apr 17, 2014
It would truly be much easier for me, personally, to list the names of those that don't make me laugh. Seriously, there are only half a dozen that do not and many that do.

Sure, some I laugh at and some I laugh with and I know some laugh at me too, ayup. ;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#237 Apr 17, 2014
Ever laugh at yourself ?....I have by somethings I've said or done..It's good when you can do that.
Marley

Huntington, NY

#238 Apr 17, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Ever laugh at yourself ?....I have by somethings I've said or done..It's good when you can do that.
All the time!!!

I just look at my avatar picture!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#239 Apr 17, 2014
I think all of you are hilarious. You all make me laugh everyday. Thank you for that. I just wish I had found this forum sooner.
You guys are great.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#240 Apr 17, 2014
I have to laugh to keep from crying and rusting. Like when my mom went back to prostitution. I asked her why she went back to the "life" , after I payed her for sex. She laughed too.:o
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#241 Apr 17, 2014
My Ultra Sensitive toothpaste doesn't like it when I use other toothpaste..

to make it happen!

#242 Apr 17, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
I think all of you are hilarious. You all make me laugh everyday. Thank you for that. I just wish I had found this forum sooner.
You guys are great.
Well I can't speak for the other people on this forum (mainly because they had nothing to do with it) but I'd like to say "you're welcome!"

ho ho ho!
Marley

Huntington, NY

#243 Apr 18, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
ho ho ho!
You rang?
Cammie Dienne

Huntington, NY

#244 Apr 18, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
You guys are great.
You're welcome!!!
And if you have a nice rack, then you are great as well!!!!
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#245 Apr 18, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
My Ultra Sensitive toothpaste doesn't like it when I use other toothpaste..
Gives yer the brushoff ,eh ?

Location hidden

#246 Apr 18, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can't speak for the other people on this forum (mainly because they had nothing to do with it) but I'd like to say "you're welcome!"
ho ho ho!
Lol. I knew it was you all along.

Location hidden

#247 Apr 18, 2014
Cammie Dienne wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome!!!
And if you have a nice rack, then you are great as well!!!!
Lol. Is there any other kind?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#248 Apr 21, 2014
I was picking up the kidbots from programming(school) and one of the mothers was waiting out there, and it wa a bit chilly out. Her nipples were poking out of her form fitting shirt pretty far. I wondered if I could hang some picture frames off of them, or if she would mind a quick tweaking.
True story. I just thought you might like to know that.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#249 Apr 21, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
I was picking up the kidbots from programming(school) and one of the mothers was waiting out there, and it wa a bit chilly out. Her nipples were poking out of her form fitting shirt pretty far. I wondered if I could hang some picture frames off of them, or if she would mind a quick tweaking.
True story. I just thought you might like to know that.
OMG, that story is so touching and dear to my heart.

Godbot bless you.

I hope you bring more stories like this to TOPIX. This shows me that the human spirit, as well as bot spirit, is alive and well.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr revilot2 9,370
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr revilot2 6,571
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 1 hr 9rivers 5
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,999
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 8,798
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 151,453
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,182
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 230,064