Tadpoles in my swimming pool

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honey

Scottsville, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2011
I've got tadpoles in my pool, the first time we emptied the pool and fished out the tadpoles then we scrubbed the pool really good, then a few days ago it was clean no tadpoles , we filled it up and covered it , we uncovered it today and there were more of them about a hundred tiny tadpoles!!!, i need help, so i'm asking and animal lovers' please don't hate me for this but how do i kill them without emptying my pool AGAIN??????

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Hey honey, Im a pool tech and I tell you that the pool chems will do it. Raise your ph to a hostile enviroment then balance it back out when done. Sounds kinda brutal I know, but filling a pool isnt exactly cheap either. The tadpoles and frogs wont hurt the pool by the way. You could allways just wait for the tadpoles to mature into frogs and then they are alot easier to catch and remove. Not all the tadpoles will survive anyways, if any, without a food source.
honey

Scottsville, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Thank you so much Mazana, i'm having guests over and the tadpoles would bring a whole new meaning to the saying "swimming with the fishes" or in this case swimming with the amphibians , thank you for your help :)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 20, 2011
You could just tell your guests that it's a magnified science experiment in biology....
honey

Scottsville, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2011
lol yeah i guess i could....

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 20, 2011
Just tell Tad he needs to put the trunks back on and find somewhere else to take his swims.

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 20, 2011
No problem honey, hope it helps some.

-Mazana
honey wrote:
Thank you so much Mazana, i'm having guests over and the tadpoles would bring a whole new meaning to the saying "swimming with the fishes" or in this case swimming with the amphibians , thank you for your help :)
Honey sucks

Wayne, NJ

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Omg u retard dont kill them. Catch them with a net and bring them to a local pond like we all do. I currently am doing that
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#9 Jun 29, 2013
my dog flushed the toylet on me
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#10 Jun 29, 2013
my cat got hurt by riding her bike
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Jun 29, 2013
5 dogs hoped in the bathtub on my mom
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#12 Jun 29, 2013
if you really want a horse put it in your house and it will poop on your face
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#13 Jun 29, 2013
if your teacher is mean smack her
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#14 Jun 29, 2013
if a cat jumps on you push them down
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#15 Jun 29, 2013
if your face is ugly smack it
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#16 Jun 29, 2013
if you need to the bathroom go in a cup
katie and hailey

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Jun 29, 2013
katie and hailey wrote:
if you really want a horse put it in your house and it will poop on your face
what e poop
Tiger

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 May 24, 2014
Hahaha
smh

Lawrenceburg, IN

#19 Jun 9, 2014
Honey sucks wrote:
Omg u retard dont kill them. Catch them with a net and bring them to a local pond like we all do. I currently am doing that
I don't have the time. Bought a foreclosed home and the pool has been uncovered for about 2 years. Lining is still good, but there's about 2 foot of water and several hundred tadpoles. If I let them mature it would be like the plagues of Egypt here in my suburb. Yeah. So ill just eliminate them so I don't have to deal with it. Cruel, but effective. I'd do the same for bed bugs or lice. It's still an infestation. So, why the name calling?
Pee Wee Herman

Medford, NY

#20 Jun 9, 2014
Could just be my sperm swimming around in there......sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Outlaw Rand Paul 10 min Camilla 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Denisova 159,680
motorcycle traveling stories 20 min Grateful4You 352
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 45 min Red_Forman 8,288
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 54 min Go Blue Forever 14,251
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 56 min TALLYHO 8541 40,143
News Buffalo herd roams through Hot Springs neighbor... 56 min Go Blue Forever 7
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr stacked and proud 18,126
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 161,033
More from around the web