Black Friday fight video: Watch woman attack shopper with Stun Gun

Nov 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mirror.co.uk

The battle to bag the best bargains in America's Black Friday sales turned nasty, as one woman reportedly used a stun gun to fend off rival shoppers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

What no pre-dawn Black Friday stun gun sales for the day ahead.
A hot item that would buzz off the shelves.
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Who doesn't like a sale, but I would never risk those crazy mobs, particularly not in these times.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Stupid people.
Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

A thought wrote:
This is what happens when Obama plots to take our flat screens away! Stock up, people!!!
It is very interesting to see that millions of Americans are still rabidly buying ammunition. Not just a one day affair, it has been ongoing for months. Perhaps some of us noticed the EPA closing the last primary lead smelter and mining(Doe Run, Herculaneum) in the U.S. Perhaps others noticed the Administration's comments about copying Australia and the UK. Perhaps some people noticed the Social Security Administration(old people are vicious?) as well as other agencies buying billions of dollars of ammo. Police are being outfitted with Humvees and explosion resistant military vehicles. Oh, but I am crazy. And no, I did not go shopping on stupid Friday, those folks are like animals.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

60s chic wrote:
Who doesn't like a sale, but I would never risk those crazy mobs, particularly not in these times.
The one woman had a baby with her...this happened at Franklin Mills Mall...in North East Philly

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
Stupid people.
Doesn't surprise me a bit.
My girlfriend in CA called me this afternoon and told me that some guy just walked up to her when she came out of a store and wanted to smell her neck? WTH is wrong with people. I just got home from shopping and when I came out there was a cop blocking my truck in. I asked him, "what's up"? Some lady had backed into it and he was going to leave me a note with her information. He said he was sitting there watching the parking lot because there had been complaints of people breaking into cars and stealing Christmas presents. How sad!

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

TNB

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

A thought wrote:
<quoted text>It's always Black Friday with the gunnutters! Five years now, and in Obama's 2nd term and they are STILL saying that any day know he's comin for your guns....STOCK UP!!! HURRY!!!!!
Real marketing genius....a bit paranoid dependent but, eight more years of Hillary to look forward to!
Why is it all the Obama voters go nucking futs for all that useless crap and trample each other for it? Can you use your EBT card to purchase all the black Friday crap?(probably get cash back too)

Andrew Cuomo beat him to the punch with the NY SAFE law, but yes, Obama, Feinstein, Boxer, and the rest of the leftist nanny supremecists have made it clear they want to take all firearms away from the free citizens of this country. Come spring, NY will be under the full force of the draconian law, and sh_t is going to hit the fan. Just sayin'
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

That's why we always take our two pit bulls and three children shopping.
Kind of like a Floyd Mayweather entourage, nobody fk's with us.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Watching movie right now, The Mortal Storm.

Interesting to see the people rally around their great orator, who sways many from their happy, united lives, divides the country, and turns them against each other.

They blindly follow his promises of a great and powerful Germany, turning to absolute control of thought and speech, imprisoning or killing those who dare to resist.

What was once idyllic life gradually morphs into a horrifying police state where everyone lives in fear of reprisals.
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

(code) Blue Friday.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

One global EMP & we would be able to pick out the ones that are electronically distracted vs the actual zombies...

or just discount some more shyt next Friday..
Fluffing Liberal

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Damn. Now everyone knows I carry a taser.
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

dear god please not 8 years of hillie and billie again . i can stand 4 more of barrack rather than those misfits. you notice i am trying to be nice

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

people have gotten way out of hand with these black Friday savings..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

KKKlearly wrote:
<quoted text>You've never made more sense.
That's a shame.
Nobody likes a Soros loser ferret...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Uh Clem wrote:
Watching movie right now, The Mortal Storm.
Interesting to see the people rally around their great orator, who sways many from their happy, united lives, divides the country, and turns them against each other.
They blindly follow his promises of a great and powerful Germany, turning to absolute control of thought and speech, imprisoning or killing those who dare to resist.
What was once idyllic life gradually morphs into a horrifying police state where everyone lives in fear of reprisals.
Does he force the women to watch a ultrasound of the fetus that they don't want and can't afford, before they can terminate the pregnancy?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Does he force the women to watch a ultrasound of the fetus that they don't want and can't afford, before they can terminate the pregnancy?
No, but he did make it easier for certain "undesireable" groups to get abortions, some were even forced to have them or simply gassed while pregnant. The "Aryan" women were encouraged to have lots of babies. Kind of like how Liberals encourage ereryone(but especially minorities) not to get married and have abortions.
If people will riot over trivial stuff like shopping deals, wait until more people feel the crushing effects of the ACA and progressive policies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••