How Long Does the Actual Sex Act Usually Take?

Created by Wanna know on Oct 15, 2008

124 votes

Click on an option to vote

One Minute?

One And A Half?

Two Tops?

All Threw The night

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2008
a couple of hours if you are considerate of her feelings.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Oct 15, 2008
Last one lasted me 3 years and cost me $75,000...lol

Since: Oct 07

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2008
skipper wrote:
a couple of hours if you are considerate of her feelings.
If you are...then should not be that long !
Yes, I know...come and tell me !I don't care ! All I know is when you work and are married for a long time ....2 hours...pleeeeeeeeease !

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

Denver, CO

#4 Oct 15, 2008
milwaukee69 wrote:
Last one lasted me 3 years and cost me $75,000...lol
Oh great, now I have to clean coffee off my monitor! LMAO

Ouch!

The "actual sexual act" being what? Intercourse?

The "actual sexual act" for me includes all the foreplay, and the answer depends on the night. Sometimes HOURS, others an hour, others 15 mins (this would be the quickie on the side of the road or as our running joke "meet you in the laundry room for the spin cycle") LMAO ;)

“9/11 inside job”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Saugerties New York

#5 Oct 15, 2008
The longer the better.

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>If you are...then should not be that long !
Yes, I know...come and tell me !I don't care ! All I know is when you work and are married for a long time ....2 hours...pleeeeeeeeease !
well excuuuuuuse me

a quickie for you will do
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#7 Oct 15, 2008
How old is the boy. Errr Man?

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2008
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
well excuuuuuuse me
a quickie for you will do
Between 2h and a quickie...there is a between...! And, just because I happen to think that 2 freaking hours is too long, on a regular basic, does not make me a quickie lover...!
You guys think the longer the better....I more like VIVE LA DIFFERENCE ! a LITTLE BIT OF THIS, A LITTLE BIT OF THAT...BUT AFTER WORKING 10 TO 12 HOURS, i PULL MY HAT TO ANY WOMAN WHO WILL FEEL "DOING IT" FOR 2 HOURS WITHOUT THINKING SHOPPING LIST, THINGS TO DO...
AND HOP ! i CAN HEAR THE CHARGING CAVALRY !!
Anyway...this is me and I;m entitled to my opinion and when you started a poll, you've got to expect diff. views...
Wondering

Boise, ID

#11 Oct 15, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Between 2h and a quickie...there is a between...! And, just because I happen to think that 2 freaking hours is too long, on a regular basic, does not make me a quickie lover...!
You guys think the longer the better....I more like VIVE LA DIFFERENCE ! a LITTLE BIT OF THIS, A LITTLE BIT OF THAT...BUT AFTER WORKING 10 TO 12 HOURS, i PULL MY HAT TO ANY WOMAN WHO WILL FEEL "DOING IT" FOR 2 HOURS WITHOUT THINKING SHOPPING LIST, THINGS TO DO...
Anyway...this is me and I;m entitled to my opinion and when you started a poll, you've got to expect diff. views...
A girl has to shop. Then there are the nails. The hair. Taking out the garbage. Changing the oil in the car. Hubby surely would need his rest. I mean two hours. Come on. I agree with you. And I'm not even married.
Rae

Chester, CT

#12 Oct 15, 2008
43 minutes, start to finish.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#13 Oct 15, 2008
Rae wrote:
***milwaukee69 clicking stopwatch***

Damn...you're good.

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2008
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>A girl has to shop. Then there are the nails. The hair. Taking out the garbage. Changing the oil in the car. Hubby surely would need his rest. I mean two hours. Come on. I agree with you. And I'm not even married.
LOL ! I want to say more...but then I get carry away !

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2008
Rae wrote:
That's another one....who's timing ? If you really are into it...you should not see time going by...I, maybe, am not a 2h deal, but something I'm sure...my eyes are not on the clock ! I choose quality over quantity....
Chris

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Oct 15, 2008
for me the longest was 5 hours.

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

South Florida

#17 Oct 15, 2008
It is really dependant on what "act" is being referred to. There are many sexual "acts".
Andy Billingston

San Diego, CA

#18 Oct 15, 2008
Until the hooker says stop or pay $20 more.
Rae

Chester, CT

#20 Oct 15, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's another one....who's timing ? If you really are into it...you should not see time going by...I, maybe, am not a 2h deal, but something I'm sure...my eyes are not on the clock ! I choose quality over quantity....
haha, relax. just saying that's about enough time before the mind starts to wander and i start making a mental grocery list. But whatever you like and does it for ya.
:)
Rae

Chester, CT

#21 Oct 15, 2008
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
***milwaukee69 clicking stopwatch***
Damn...you're good.
haha, on average, give or take 7 minutes.
:)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#22 Oct 15, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>I choose quality over quantity....
***milwaukee69 looking down at crotch***

"sniff...sniff"

Relax buddy, I'm sure she wasn't referring to you.
skipper

United States

#23 Oct 15, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Between 2h and a quickie...there is a between...! And, just because I happen to think that 2 freaking hours is too long, on a regular basic, does not make me a quickie lover...!
well darlin
I'm 61 an my girlfriend is 48...we go get some edible body paint,get the handcuffs and whipped cream and we have a blast.Sometimes its longer than two hours but what the heck.I own a farm and right now I'm just waitin for the winter wheat to grow.It should be ready in about 3months or so.
In the meantime

Yee-hawwww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min Wolftracks 7,588
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Tom2Tone 152,519
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 8 min Weird 0ne 2 12
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 10 min Word by Word 24,113
guy eats 3lb burger in under 2 mins (Jan '10) 11 min WaSC 3
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Samichael 25,726
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Karma is a_______ 132,750
Is it possible to....... 1 hr toad4754 579
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 hr Princess Hey 334
More from around the web