Happy Thanksgiving
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#22 Nov 25, 2013
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all! CC, don't you know you can get a turkey anywhere these days, without the feathers? Lol! Pheasant is suppose to be very tasty and rich. Never tried it. Are you serving yours "under glass"? I luv candied Yams, too. I make them with olive oil, brown sugar and 100% organic maple syrup. Mom always used butter instead of the oil, but daughter can't and won't do dairy. I may just add a little butter for extra flavor after first putting aside some Yams for my daughter. I just hope my potato filling gets good this year. I always worry whether it will be tasty enough. As for dessert, pumpkin pie. Two kinds - regular and gluten-free. Or maybe I'll make gluten-free pumpkin custard. Daughter luvs the pumpkin custard because there's no pie crust or extra calories.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#23 Nov 26, 2013
11 HOURS since the LAST POST..FIRE PRONTO that Blogger!!

Happy Thanksgiving ROCKERS!!

Remember the FOOD is NOT what the holiday is about!!

It's the WINE!!

Many Blessings to you and yours..;)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24 Nov 27, 2013
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day! Don't forget to set your scales back 10 pounds tonight!

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25 Nov 27, 2013
A heartfelt Thanksgiving blessing to the following people who have really stepped up to the plate during the past year. Sebastian's Mom, Becks from Georgia, Colloquy, Tallyho, Dearest Grace, Dear sweet El, Rick (wherever you are, I hope this is your best holiday ever) Franko, Amazing Brigitte, Old Sam, GM Mike, Hoosier, Tumbleweed wherever you are these days, ROSA, full of vigor and vim, Colorado Chick, Harley Honey, Skipper (May you sit at the head of the table every time) Quinn, NIXON, and always in sweet memory, Dennis Farina. May your plate always be over flowing and your cup of kindness never empty.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26 Nov 27, 2013
I really don't need a special day to say "thanks" to you guys because you give me smiles every day., but......

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27 Nov 27, 2013
P.S. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today because I'll probably be passed out at the dinner table tomorrow.
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#29 Nov 27, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
11 HOURS since the LAST POST..FIRE PRONTO that Blogger!!
Happy Thanksgiving ROCKERS!!
Remember the FOOD is NOT what the holiday is about!!
It's the WINE!!
Many Blessings to you and yours..;)
Ha, ha CC, that's why I always cook with wine!- At least 2 glasses before, during and after dinner...etc. etc.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30 Nov 27, 2013
It's freezing outside!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Nov 27, 2013
Hope EVERYONE has a HAPPY and SAFE THANKSGIVING...

:)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving all y'all!! MUAH :)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Almost Half Way There...

#33 Nov 27, 2013
Hope everybody has a Happy Thanksgiving and God bless please be careful and safe if you all are out and about..(hugs)..<3...LY..

“..i can't STAND her....and”

Since: Jun 08

...i don't want him..WTF?.....

#34 Nov 27, 2013
...happy thanksgiving to all the residents/denizens of offbeat.....the good, the bad and the ugly.....hmmm....mikey fitz into all those categories....anyway, i hope you can all sit by the fire.......peace.......

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#35 Nov 27, 2013
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump
May your yams be delicious
May your pies take the prize
And may your thanksgiving dinner
Stay away from your thighs
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#36 Nov 28, 2013

“Take me to your kitchen”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37 Nov 28, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I saw this posted on a different forum (I didn't write it so don't hate on me too bad)
Celebrate an old-fashioned traditional Thanksgiving!
Go out and meet new people, invite them over to your house, have a celebration feast together...
then kill them and take their land.
Lmfao - Don't forget to ask them to bring the vittles and beautiful handmade blankets to save you from starving and freezing to death.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#38 Nov 28, 2013
ditto.
:]

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#39 Nov 28, 2013
Here's hoping everyone has a great day and finds many reasons to be Thankful!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#40 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving everybody...BIG hugs to all my buddies...you know who you are & a kiss on the cheek for you Old Sam...Mike can just bite my buttered biscuits...=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Dogen 205,041
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Northbound 59,861
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '15) 1 min Old Sam 21
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 min Old Sam 3,816
News updated Homeless woman who proved Social Securi... 2 min Knock off purse s... 5
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min Old Sam 146,538
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Calisportsgirl 19,821
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Northbound 197,642
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 24 min Laura Beth 8,857
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 41 min Knock off purse s... 33,255
More from around the web