Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2870 Oct 26, 2012
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that about every state I have ever lived or visited in. LOL
Hey hey, Laci Rae!
Hiya...I dressed in capris & tee this morning, then daughter had heater on in car just now lol WIll def have heat on tonight

Level 8

Location hidden

#2871 Oct 26, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time right now, but I'm going to type up that recipe for the spiced pecans...it is so good!
Maybe I might have to make a batch this weekend now that I am thinking about it. I was also thinking about that Chex Party Mix, something else that we make this time of year. Love that!
I was thinking bout the party mix yesterday but might use cheerios & melted white almond bark to coat all the goodies =)
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2872 Oct 26, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya...I dressed in capris & tee this morning, then daughter had heater on in car just now lol WIll def have heat on tonight
So did I but then remembered cross dressing was on Wednesdays. Boy did I look silly at the office.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2873 Oct 26, 2012
Laci Rae...Chick..your presence is required over on the Last Post Wins thread...I brought mucnchies..GET THE FREAK outta that tree..ALREADY!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2874 Nov 6, 2012
HEY HEY It's Election Day...don't forget to VOTE!!!they say that the polls show Obama & Romney gridlocked...I dont wish death on either but lock em BOTH up & I think we'd all be better off =)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#2875 Nov 6, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
HEY HEY It's Election Day...don't forget to VOTE!!!they say that the polls show Obama & Romney gridlocked...I dont wish death on either but lock em BOTH up & I think we'd all be better off =)
LOL

I'm ready for Veteran's Day,
then we can show some love for the real men that were willing to sacrifice of their time (and standing the chance to give their very life in some cases)
for some crappy azz pay, these are the heroes and the ones I want to really put my time and emotion into.
(yah, spent the day at a VA hospital and watched them shuffling in for care...sure hope they are getting what they need, as opposed to the billions of dollars spent on 2 prissy-assed politicians and their dreams of grandeur)

and how are you? lol, love ya, Laci Rae

Level 8

Location hidden

#2876 Nov 6, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm ready for Veteran's Day,
then we can show some love for the real men that were willing to sacrifice of their time (and standing the chance to give their very life in some cases)
for some crappy azz pay, these are the heroes and the ones I want to really put my time and emotion into.
(yah, spent the day at a VA hospital and watched them shuffling in for care...sure hope they are getting what they need, as opposed to the billions of dollars spent on 2 prissy-assed politicians and their dreams of grandeur)
and how are you? lol, love ya, Laci Rae
Vote #27 Debra for Prez!!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#2877 Nov 7, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote #27 Debra for Prez!!!
oh hell no ~

I steer clear of that mess...are you back to work? I mean doing something new? You should move out here and work in prison with me, never a dull moment!

have a great Wednesday

Level 8

Location hidden

#2878 Nov 7, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh hell no ~
I steer clear of that mess...are you back to work? I mean doing something new? You should move out here and work in prison with me, never a dull moment!
have a great Wednesday
LOL
No still on sick leave...will start looking around next week...teaching at a prison could possibly be an option...so far, Im enjoying the heck outta cleaning house...whodda thunk? Blessings to you my friend =)
DJZ

Crown Point, IN

#2879 Dec 20, 2012
Happy 12/21/12! World has not ended!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#2880 Dec 20, 2012
OMG!!! Laci Rae...love to seeds this thread revived once again..How are ya Chick???

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#2881 Dec 29, 2012
DJZ wrote:
Happy 12/21/12! World has not ended!
Of course not! Only God knows when...hope your Christmas was merry & your New Years happy =)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#2882 Dec 29, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!!! Laci Rae...love to seeds this thread revived once again..How are ya Chick???
Thanx for the thought...most of my friends have this all figured out by now but in case you havent...hey hey no more Laci Rae...I'm just_ola & I'm here to stay =)))

and as to how I'm doing...fab-u-lous dahling =)
DJZ

Crown Point, IN

#2883 Jan 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not! Only God knows when...hope your Christmas was merry & your New Years happy =)
It is good new year so far.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#2884 Jan 10, 2013
DJZ wrote:
<quoted text>It is good new year so far.
that's good...mine has defnitely been different...my daughter's classes resume next Tuesday

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2885 Jan 10, 2013
Hi ya hunny!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#2886 Jan 10, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi ya hunny!
Hi ya back! How's my fav chick?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2887 Jan 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ya back! How's my fav chick?
Purdy darn good! Hahaha! Hope all is well with you!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#2888 Jan 10, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Purdy darn good! Hahaha! Hope all is well with you!
things are quite good IF the princess will behave (yeah right) & we survive houseguests...15 days & counting....lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#2889 Jan 10, 2013
Yepper, Lack Rae..Lookin' gooood

We need ya to run your fair share over on the LPW'S thread..see ya there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 2 min Cyan in CA 24,281
Ebola in America 2 min crude 49
Obama hates the USA 3 min Bill 1
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 7,124
last word - first (Jun '12) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,989
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min ---Word Woman--- 21,401
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,063
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Tom2Tone 147,775
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min ZkyClank 6,427
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 1 hr dragoon70056 8