Comments
2,841 - 2,860 of 2,896 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2013

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2870
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that about every state I have ever lived or visited in. LOL
Hey hey, Laci Rae!
Hiya...I dressed in capris & tee this morning, then daughter had heater on in car just now lol WIll def have heat on tonight

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2871
Oct 26, 2012
 
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time right now, but I'm going to type up that recipe for the spiced pecans...it is so good!
Maybe I might have to make a batch this weekend now that I am thinking about it. I was also thinking about that Chex Party Mix, something else that we make this time of year. Love that!
I was thinking bout the party mix yesterday but might use cheerios & melted white almond bark to coat all the goodies =)
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2872
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya...I dressed in capris & tee this morning, then daughter had heater on in car just now lol WIll def have heat on tonight
So did I but then remembered cross dressing was on Wednesdays. Boy did I look silly at the office.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2873
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Laci Rae...Chick..your presence is required over on the Last Post Wins thread...I brought mucnchies..GET THE FREAK outta that tree..ALREADY!!!

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2874
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HEY HEY It's Election Day...don't forget to VOTE!!!they say that the polls show Obama & Romney gridlocked...I dont wish death on either but lock em BOTH up & I think we'd all be better off =)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2875
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laci Rae wrote:
HEY HEY It's Election Day...don't forget to VOTE!!!they say that the polls show Obama & Romney gridlocked...I dont wish death on either but lock em BOTH up & I think we'd all be better off =)
LOL

I'm ready for Veteran's Day,
then we can show some love for the real men that were willing to sacrifice of their time (and standing the chance to give their very life in some cases)
for some crappy azz pay, these are the heroes and the ones I want to really put my time and emotion into.
(yah, spent the day at a VA hospital and watched them shuffling in for care...sure hope they are getting what they need, as opposed to the billions of dollars spent on 2 prissy-assed politicians and their dreams of grandeur)

and how are you? lol, love ya, Laci Rae

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2876
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm ready for Veteran's Day,
then we can show some love for the real men that were willing to sacrifice of their time (and standing the chance to give their very life in some cases)
for some crappy azz pay, these are the heroes and the ones I want to really put my time and emotion into.
(yah, spent the day at a VA hospital and watched them shuffling in for care...sure hope they are getting what they need, as opposed to the billions of dollars spent on 2 prissy-assed politicians and their dreams of grandeur)
and how are you? lol, love ya, Laci Rae
Vote #27 Debra for Prez!!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2877
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote #27 Debra for Prez!!!
oh hell no ~

I steer clear of that mess...are you back to work? I mean doing something new? You should move out here and work in prison with me, never a dull moment!

have a great Wednesday

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2878
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh hell no ~
I steer clear of that mess...are you back to work? I mean doing something new? You should move out here and work in prison with me, never a dull moment!
have a great Wednesday
LOL
No still on sick leave...will start looking around next week...teaching at a prison could possibly be an option...so far, Im enjoying the heck outta cleaning house...whodda thunk? Blessings to you my friend =)
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2879
Dec 20, 2012
 
Happy 12/21/12! World has not ended!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2880
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OMG!!! Laci Rae...love to seeds this thread revived once again..How are ya Chick???

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2881
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

DJZ wrote:
Happy 12/21/12! World has not ended!
Of course not! Only God knows when...hope your Christmas was merry & your New Years happy =)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2882
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!!! Laci Rae...love to seeds this thread revived once again..How are ya Chick???
Thanx for the thought...most of my friends have this all figured out by now but in case you havent...hey hey no more Laci Rae...I'm just_ola & I'm here to stay =)))

and as to how I'm doing...fab-u-lous dahling =)
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2883
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not! Only God knows when...hope your Christmas was merry & your New Years happy =)
It is good new year so far.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2884
Jan 10, 2013
 
DJZ wrote:
<quoted text>It is good new year so far.
that's good...mine has defnitely been different...my daughter's classes resume next Tuesday

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2885
Jan 10, 2013
 
Hi ya hunny!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2886
Jan 10, 2013
 
Hippichick wrote:
Hi ya hunny!
Hi ya back! How's my fav chick?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2887
Jan 10, 2013
 
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ya back! How's my fav chick?
Purdy darn good! Hahaha! Hope all is well with you!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2888
Jan 10, 2013
 
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Purdy darn good! Hahaha! Hope all is well with you!
things are quite good IF the princess will behave (yeah right) & we survive houseguests...15 days & counting....lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2889
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yepper, Lack Rae..Lookin' gooood

We need ya to run your fair share over on the LPW'S thread..see ya there..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••