I admit it, I'm guilty of......

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#48 Jun 11, 2014
I'm guilty of showing my love for others and giving hugs...guilty as charged....((HUGS)) for all who needs a hug today.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#49 Jun 11, 2014
Giving a Buck to a Homeless Person..

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#51 Jun 12, 2014
I am guilty of being drunk and ribald, but at least I am a good dancer.
Marley

Huntington, NY

#52 Jun 12, 2014
I admit it, I'm guilty of leaving North America to find a man to "service me".....and I still pay top dollar for it.
Marley

Huntington, NY

#54 Jun 12, 2014
Stadium Arcadium wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what audience are you playing too? No one is laughing. Don't go by the icons. They're manipulated in case you didn't know.
The audience that was created by the crassness and negativity displayed by a certain poster........

8-)
onlyNmagic

United States

#55 Jun 12, 2014
I admit that I could have doen more for the relationship.I admit I thought at the beginning she was out ta my league. Even though she coultnt love me I pushed on. Now I've pushed her away.
I admit, I wanted to be more than friends. And now I admit, I must of did it wrong. She don't even want to remember me. To whomever wins her love, take her by the hand & keep her close. She is most special. I admit, life just sucks w/o her. Gosh, we only get one chance, its so easy to lose, SMH

Level 8

Location hidden

#57 Jun 12, 2014
I'm guilty of squeezing the Charmin.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#58 Jun 12, 2014
NOT guilty!

I refuse to answer any more questions without the presence of my attorney.
Rick
Mechanic

Marthaville, LA

#60 Jun 12, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
I'm guilty of squeezing the Charmin.
The court accepts your guilty plea, and under the Uniform Law of Robotics ver.5.1.2
You are hereby sentenced to "wipe your drives clean" and re-install new under-ware.

I'm guilty of picking on naughty robots..
Marley

Huntington, NY

#61 Jun 12, 2014
Stadium Arcadium wrote:
<quoted text>An audience of two, Bex and Dork! THATS productive! LOL!
I have a feeling it is more than them.
....and so do you.

Nice try though!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#62 Jun 12, 2014
I'm guilty of lying about the chocolate. I do know where it went.
Im no sinner

Flossmoor, IL

#64 Jun 12, 2014
Adultery of the ' heart.'

Keeps the lead in my pencil

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65 Jun 12, 2014
I'm guilty of telling some people sometimes that I already have plans, but I don't. I try not to hurt people's feelings.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66 Jun 13, 2014
Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
The court accepts your guilty plea, and under the Uniform Law of Robotics ver.5.1.2
You are hereby sentenced to "wipe your drives clean" and re-install new under-ware.
I'm guilty of picking on naughty robots..
I am guilty of applying cold wrenches at the open juncture of the pants and shirt of the mechanic as he is leaning into the engine compartment, and uttering a creepy robot laugh out loud(crlol).
Mechanic

Marthaville, LA

#67 Jun 13, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I am guilty of applying cold wrenches at the open juncture of the pants and shirt of the mechanic as he is leaning into the engine compartment, and uttering a creepy robot laugh out loud(crlol).
Well that "cracks" the case wide open. The robot thought his plumber was the mechanic. The mechanic only works on robots that have been deactivated,, for safety purposes of course.

Guilty of having fun on Topix.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#68 Jun 13, 2014
Being lead astray!

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#69 Jun 13, 2014

Level 8

Location hidden

#70 Jun 13, 2014
I put a trail of panty hose, lacey undies, bra, miniskirt, halter top along the floor leading to the Mechanic's bedroom, where I was waiting in an evil clown suit holding a chainsaw.
Mechanic

Marthaville, LA

#71 Jun 13, 2014
Seeing the trail leading to his bedroom the mechanic decides go to his home security system, check the video to see who's in there. After seeing what awaits him, calls the SWAT team to take care of the problem...

Next Morning Weird Headlines:
Robot Dressed In Clown Suit Armed With Chainsaw Plans Attack, Using Lingerie As Bait

Level 8

Location hidden

#72 Jun 13, 2014
I guess we were both disappointed then. Cameras and seismic sensors narc'ed on me, and the horny busty naked blonde was found under the bed and taken home by the handsome police seargeant. I wanted to play a joke, but I wouldn't leave ya hangin' bro!
P.S. Can you post my bond? I'm all tapped out until my patent infringement suit goes through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 min Lifelover 3,230
News Expect Tesla earnings to be downright weird 12 min Yes You Are 6
A to Z songs by title or group! 31 min wichita-rick 989
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 37 min whatimeisit 10,020
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 52 min JMO 1,347
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 56 min wichita-rick 211,455
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 1 hr ABERRANT 3,687
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 3 hr T Bone 251
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Missing inAction 71,186
More from around the web