Ammo box falls from military chopper,...

Ammo box falls from military chopper, crashes into school

There are 27 comments on the WRIC-TV Richmond story from May 19, 2018, titled Ammo box falls from military chopper, crashes into school. In it, WRIC-TV Richmond reports that:

Authorities are trying to determine how a box of ammunition fell from a military helicopter and crashed through the roof of an elementary school in Texas. The Ysleta Independent School District says no one was injured when the ammo box hit Parkland Elementary School in El Paso on Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRIC-TV Richmond.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#1 May 19, 2018
They where testing the "Fast Ammo Delivery " (FAD) system to schools for self-defence from weirdo shooters.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#2 May 19, 2018
What is going on out here?
Fart Ammonium

Manassas, VA

#3 May 19, 2018
Use fresh farts.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#4 May 19, 2018
Fart Ammonium wrote:
Use fresh farts.
Good defense system, stink em out.
Box of Farts

Arlington Heights, IL

#5 May 19, 2018
Fart Ammonium wrote:
Use fresh farts.
Check the box for poopfarts.
White Sands

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 19, 2018
How in the heck could that possibly be an accident?
Sandy fart

Yuma, AZ

#7 May 19, 2018
Box of Farts wrote:
<quoted text>

If you fart on sand you can make fart hlasses.
Sandy fart

Yuma, AZ

#8 May 19, 2018
Box of Farts wrote:
<quoted text>

Fart glasses

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9 May 19, 2018
Future FLEX SEAL commercial.?
Or a LOCTITE commercial for the bolts that came loose. Rick
Whitey

Chicago, IL

#11 May 19, 2018
I brought some ammo boxes back from Fort Bliss when I left the Army. They were steel with a rubber seal on the lid and weighed about 60 pounds loaded with M60 ammunition. Excellent tool box. A helicopter gunner uses a mounted M60. I even had a Sargent in the army that looked like Prince Hairy, and he claimed to have killed 1000 people from a helicopter with an M60. Vietnam.
Whitey

Chicago, IL

#12 May 19, 2018
I drank with this red headed Sargent a few times and he would lay his head on the table and cry like a baby when he talked about that. Nothing helped. He would cry for hours. He said the helicopter came down and he had orders to shoot anything that moved. The closest he came to dying was a launched gernade that came inside the helicopter and stuck in the wall but it was a dud and didn't explode.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#13 May 19, 2018
Whitey wrote:
I brought some ammo boxes back from Fort Bliss when I left the Army. They were steel with a rubber seal on the lid and weighed about 60 pounds loaded with M60 ammunition. Excellent tool box. A helicopter gunner uses a mounted M60. I even had a Sargent in the army that looked like Prince Hairy, and he claimed to have killed 1000 people from a helicopter with an M60. Vietnam.
The only thing I ever bought at Ft Bliss was "Benson Hedges " smokes for $2.60 a carton at the PX.
The other piss-pay money went to partying and the Ho's in Juarez.
More Farting

Wakefield, MA

#14 May 19, 2018
Sandy fart wrote:
<quoted text>

Fart glasses
Fart in a box and sniff that fart.
Whitey

Chicago, IL

#15 May 19, 2018
You was at Fort Bliss too? Really? I was there 85-86. Met this big Purato Rican woman that was so good to me. Brought her home with me in her little 4 cylinder car.
Fart Travels

Chicago, IL

#16 May 19, 2018
More Farting wrote:
<quoted text>

Im from Chicago and like farts.
Whitey

Chicago, IL

#17 May 19, 2018
When we got home she was like Dam Man, I thought you was like a Kentucky kernel or something. I said sorry Big Babe, I'm poor but some of distance relatives is rich. So she says, Really who they be. So I was like, Look here bich You don't wanna be fukin with them. But she did anyway. Then she had to leave the state.
Whitey

Chicago, IL

#18 May 19, 2018
When I went to basic training it was the hardest in the country. But I hauled my ass through that. Two drill Sargents got fired.
Fart Blisters

Norfolk, NE

#19 May 19, 2018
More Farting wrote:
<quoted text>

I farted at fart blisters.
Whitey

Chicago, IL

#20 May 19, 2018
I bet the old Fartman wasn't in the military. If it was up to me he would pull two years.
Ft Fartmore Cmd

Marietta, GA

#21 May 19, 2018
Fart Blisters wrote:
<quoted text>

I farted at fart blisters.
You laughed when farting in tanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 11 min FRANK 2,451
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min XXX 235,974
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 21 min Ricky F 9,118
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 27 min andet1987 5,121
Andet1987 (Dec '17) 30 min andet1987 36
first word in your sentence must rhyme with the... (Sep '15) 37 min andet1987 356
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 40 min andet1987 8,227
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 6 hr andet1987 17,822