Posted in the Weird Forum
“"*" Always Thinking "*"”
Since: Nov 12
#1 Mar 11, 2014
If there's one thing that ObamaCare has accomplished it's shown ((proven)) Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are idiots and have no business being in congress much less holding important positions.
Gave "US" an ordered display of how our tax dollars are wasted and spent on a daily basis.
That Obama and his government position are irrelevant to the future of this Nation.
Here’s a quick checklist of ten things in the law — in addition to the individual and Medicaid mandates:
1. Employer mandate. Most companies will have to provide and pay for expensive government-determined health insurance for their employees or face federal fines.
2. Anti-conscience mandate. Religious organizations will be required to provide free sterilization, contraceptives, and abortion-inducing drugs to their employees, even if it violates their religious beliefs.
3. New and higher taxes.The law contains at least 20 new taxes totaling $500 billion that will hit medical innovators, health insurance, and even the sale of your home.
4. The Independent Payment Advisory Board. IPAB will still stand, with its rationing power over Medicare.
5. State exchanges. States will be compelled to set up vast new bureaucracies to check into our finances and families so they can hand out generous taxpayer subsidies for health insurance to families earning up to $90,000 a year.
6. Medicare payment cuts.$575 billion in payment reductions to Medicare providers and Medicare Advantage plans will cause more and more physicians to stop seeing Medicare patients, exacerbating access problems.
7. Higher health-care costs. The Kaiser Family Foundation says the average price of a family policy has risen by $2,200 during the Obama administration. The president promised premiums would be $2,500 lower by this year. Hospitals, doctors, businesses, and consumers all expect their taxes and health costs to rise under Obamacare.
8. Government control over doctor decisions.Value-based payments, quality reporting requirements, and government comparative-effectiveness boards will dictate how doctors practice medicine. Nearly half of all physicians are seriously considering leaving practice, leading to a severe doctor shortage.
9. Huge deficits. The CBO has raised its cost estimate for the law to $1.76 trillion over ten years, but that is only the opening bid as more and more people lose their job-based coverage and flood into taxpayer-subsidized insurance. At this rate, the cost will be $2 trillion, not the less than $1 trillion the president promised.
10. 159 new boards, agencies, and programs: The Obama administration will work quickly to set up as many of the law’s new bureaucracies as fast as it can so they can take root before the election.
The November elections are the last hope — we must elect a Congress and a president committed to repealing Obamacare. They, and all of us, will need to be armed with the facts to explain to the American people exactly what is in this monstrous law.
“"*" Always Thinking "*"”
Since: Nov 12
#2 Mar 11, 2014
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said that climate change "is the worst problem facing the world today."
I guess that shows you his priorities?
I thought it was maybe all "US" citizens lying about how destructive ObamaCare was?
Do you think he really believes himself or is he sharing his 'dream world'
Bedfellows - One that is closely associated or allied with another: "Stupidity here makes an easy bedfellow'
"politics makes strange bedfellows"
Add your comments below
|Denny Crain's Place (May '10)||10 min||Faith||32,382|
|What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08)||34 min||Sublime1||226,051|
|Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13)||45 min||Rider on the Storm||777|
|First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10)||50 min||Rider on the Storm||13,348|
|The Song Title Game (Jul '10)||52 min||Rider on the Storm||16,084|
|~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12)||1 hr||Hoozie||4,343|
|Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09)||1 hr||Hoozie||38,896|
|Last Post Wins! (Aug '08)||8 hr||quilterqueen||150,854|
Find what you want!
Search Weird Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC