Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#146 Mar 14, 2010
I can accessorize that look several different ways...

Location hidden

#147 Mar 14, 2010
These Dreams .... Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch

I can relate....My brother was 8...I was 2 years older...I will never forget his goofy smile...

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Blanchard, OK

#148 Mar 14, 2010
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually a Gemini. The Virgo was for joke purposes. I can relate to the drive thru scenario though or any menu situation. I can spend five minutes agonizing over my choices and then totally change my mind when I order. Not ALL the time but, it's my tendency. I've never put much stock in astrology but, lots of women have told me i'm a "true Gemini". I guess that's not always a good thing in their eyes...
Hahahaha! Yes! That's me. I will order something and be like DAMMMM! I shoulda went with door number 7. I think Gemini men can be fun... The few gemini guys that I know, I am totally in tune with. I totally understand their humor and way about doing things.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#149 Mar 14, 2010
JustaRandomGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! Yes! That's me. I will order something and be like DAMMMM! I shoulda went with door number 7. I think Gemini men can be fun... The few gemini guys that I know, I am totally in tune with. I totally understand their humor and way about doing things.
Hey, girl! How ya been?
Just me

United States

#150 Mar 14, 2010
Virgo, I don't quit understand, it never applies to me!!
Just me

United States

#151 Mar 14, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
What would you say If I told you that the zodiac sign you think you are is totally wrong ?
Well according to scientists your true zodiac corresponds to the position of the sun relative to constellations as they appeared over 2200 years ago.
Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16
Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11
Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18
Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21
Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20
Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29
Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17
Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20
You cant deny science
;-)
Wow this makes my sign even worse,

Now I really be confused.....

“Hemp for building materials”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Hampstead

#152 Mar 14, 2010
Scorpio. And depending on the chart either Leo or Cancer moon and either Sagittarius or Capricorn ascending. In the Chinese Zodiac I am an Ox.

Location hidden

#153 Mar 14, 2010
I feel displaced...Miss my friends. Trying to find a place to feel comfortable. Got a job offer today just outside Columbus,OH!! Anybody have any information about that area? It may as well be Bolivia as far as I'm concerned.

Since: Aug 08

Hamburg, NY

#154 Mar 14, 2010
Flying Windgren wrote:
I feel displaced...Miss my friends. Trying to find a place to feel comfortable. Got a job offer today just outside Columbus,OH!! Anybody have any information about that area? It may as well be Bolivia as far as I'm concerned.
here ya go...

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#155 Mar 15, 2010
missing_goldfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, girl! How ya been?
I have been swell.... Just busy. How about you?

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#156 Mar 15, 2010
JustaRandomGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been swell.... Just busy. How about you?
Life is good. Keeping busy as well. Good to see you.

Location hidden

#157 Mar 15, 2010
Pisces
Today's New Moon is your New Moon. Sure, you may be faced with challenges but soon you will be able to clear every hurdle placed before you. Make your plans and carry out your intended actions to assure a successful outcome. Your relationship is obtainable. Do not give up just yet. TOMORROW IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR SUCCESS!!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#158 Mar 15, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
What would you say If I told you that the zodiac sign you think you are is totally wrong ?
Well according to scientists your true zodiac corresponds to the position of the sun relative to constellations as they appeared over 2200 years ago.
Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
You cant deny science
;-)
According to this, I would be a Taurus....not me at all!!!

Location hidden

#159 Mar 15, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
You cant deny science
;-)
According to this, that would make me a Taurus, not me at all!

Location hidden

#160 Mar 15, 2010
Maria Antonia wrote:
Cancer... Hard coating....soft middle......:)
Hmmm, this is why I am attracted to you :o)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#162 Mar 15, 2010
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this, that would make me a Taurus, not me at all!
True. No bull. You posted that twice like a true Gemini.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#163 Mar 15, 2010
okay,,,,,,,,,, i don't do this ,,,,,,, really,,,,,, so if anyone can think they can,,,,,,,,,, categorize me,,,, then here it is,,,,,,,

Aquarian ,,,,,,,,,, born on the 24th jan ,,,, and i hate being born in the winter so i guess i should have been born in Australia when the winter months are summer,,,,,, trust me to be born in the wrong hemisphere !!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Holly Hill, SC

#164 Mar 15, 2010
Flying Windgren wrote:
Pisces
Today's New Moon is your New Moon. Sure, you may be faced with challenges but soon you will be able to clear every hurdle placed before you. Make your plans and carry out your intended actions to assure a successful outcome. Your relationship is obtainable. Do not give up just yet. TOMORROW IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR SUCCESS!!!
Of course I was challenged with challenges , today is Monday and I'm surprised I can even spell challenge today ! LOL!
Krypteia

Beckenham, UK

#165 Mar 15, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
okay,,,,,,,,,, i don't do this ,,,,,,, really,,,,,, so if anyone can think they can,,,,,,,,,, categorize me,,,, then here it is,,,,,,,
Aquarian ,,,,,,,,,, born on the 24th jan ,,,, and i hate being born in the winter so i guess i should have been born in Australia when the winter months are summer,,,,,, trust me to be born in the wrong hemisphere !!!
I would have thought being a scouser you would feel an infinity with Australia...lololol..

I'm a sagittarius whatever that means...

Location hidden

#166 Mar 15, 2010
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>True. No bull. You posted that twice like a true Gemini.
LMAO! It booted me out, then when I went to see if my post was there it wasn't...sooooo, wasn't my fault :o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson went to great lengths for stran... 10 min No More 21
News Lisa Mariea s suspicious mind (Aug '10) 24 min Let Yourself Go 98
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min eleanorigby 40,268
News Giant billowing aerial sculpture installed over... 39 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min wichita-rick 161,817
News Touching, funny, messages in obits getting wide... 41 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
News Oyez! Town Crier at Royal Baby Birth Captures A... 43 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr Mr_FX 265
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 1 hr Spotted Girl 178
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 10,908
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr Enter Username 29,001
More from around the web