Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Hey yeah, I am definitely not interested in 90% of American girls I see. For one most of them are unhealthily obese. Some girls look healthy with the right weight on them....but that concerns like maybe 1% of girls I see. And you cant't be 50+ pounds overweight and be healthy at all.
They are always trying to accuse of being shallow, of not caring, of being a pig. They promote propaganda about fat women being big and beautiful. Anything other than put the cheeseburger down and just get active a little geez.
At the end of the day the simple fact remains fat girls are sexually repulsive. I can't make myself want to date or have sex(much less have a lasting relationship) with a fat girl...if I could I would have for my own sanity.
So you take away all the fat girls...they are just physically non viable. You have very few who are healthy looking and in the right age bracket. Well in addition to obesity American women have the "princess" syndrome. They seriously overevaluate their worth in a relationship. I make more money, spend more money, emotionally support, worry about and protect as best I can my significant other.
What does she bring? The last one I had outright refused to cook on principle. I eat bad...I keep in shape but man I really have issues eating poorly. This girl would have no problem with me taking her to restaurants every day of the week. Even when I visited her for a week. Hell you don't even treat guests that way much less your boyfriend. Then they want you to marry them.
A chubby girl getting fatter and fatter who earns next to no money and is a "liberated" female and won't lift a finger in the traditional sense. Honestly what are we supposed to do with that?
Women have this "princess" complex and "entitlement" mentality its evident in how they act and who they vote for. News flash girls you haven't earned anything just for being born, and men are not obligated to marry you. Yes men need women, they really need sweet, nurturing, feminine women. I don't know about the rest of the guys but I would do anything for such a girl, lay down my life if need be...because that is what you call a valuable partner.
Just look at the divorce rates...what is it like 75% of divorces are imitated by women? Why would we legally bind ourselves to the disaster that is American women? Hell I know there are some good girls out there....but on the whole its getting too risky to dedicate yourself and trust your future to American girls

“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

anci_ent wrote:
boicut the millitary,,,go brack omabama !11
How did your Avatar get passed the mods? You're at least a 40 DD!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

John Rambo wrote:
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women
http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com
I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, donít know how to cook or clean, donít want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com , India's 1st International Marriage Mail Order Bride Site:
http://www.indian-wife.com
Where can I get a bumper sticker and a hat and a t-shirt and the phone number to the nearest German whorehouse?
jacinta wilson

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

My last comments were not posted. Why was that I thought i made valid comments to the previous blogger's tirade against American women in a calm and positive way.
jacinta wilson

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Some of the comments are so extreme they obviously speak from experience so i am unable to comment on a personal experience not having known any American women or men. I write purely as an interested outsider who thought to denigrate the whole population of American extreme and also quite a huge generalisation seems pretty harsh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••